General "Looking for" thread (official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby sandramudd » Wed May 13, 2020 11:39 am

Two things I'm looking for from the early 2010's.

First Emperor Palpatine's stories with the girl on the beach unbirthing so many women and then a women inside her eats everyone else. Then there's another one where she unbirths a lesbian couple and decides to keep them. There's another one that ends with a pred saying "I guess that's why they call me the Preggo Eater." I asked EP themselves if they still had any of these and they said no, but they gave their blessing to ask the forum. Anyone got these?

Also, a story from 2011 called "The Vore Olympics" or "The Vore Games." Two teams of five women were set to vore each other, but before the match one woman ate the other four members of her own team and went to take on the other team by herself. There's a unbirthing situation and voreception near the end. The author had two "Vore Olympics" stories but this one got accidentally deleted early and i recall the author (I want to say Nacho something) said they meant to get around to retyping it before I couldn't find their account anymore. The other "Vore Olympics" story would be great too!
sandramudd
Been posting for a bit

Postby doomfister » Thu May 14, 2020 3:27 pm

Anyone remeber the old star wars cock vore story on deviant art. Darth phallus was what it was called iirc
doomfister
Been posting for a bit

Postby hamletvalley » Thu May 14, 2020 6:56 pm

Dangerguy wrote:I'm looking if any of Genly's work has been archived anywhere now that he (or she idk) is gone.

I would very much appreciate this if any one saved all of their art. They were a fantastic artist and person with such a massive collection of works. I'd hate to see it all lost.
hamletvalley
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nxtguystories » Thu May 14, 2020 11:53 pm

Dangerguy wrote:I'm looking if any of Genly's work has been archived anywhere now that he (or she idk) is gone.

I have a handful of storyies, but none of their art, if thats alright
Nxtguystories
Been posting for a bit

Postby FauxSlime » Fri May 15, 2020 7:48 am

Hi all! Looking for 2 specific vore audios I cannot find. They were made by the same creator and I can't remember if it was on here or FA.

The first is of a male pred who comes home to his female partner and swallows her feet first. Female partner cries and says "I thought you loved me." near the middle of the audio.

The second is a male pred teasing a victim under the table between his legs while he enjoys a steak dinner. Fork and knife scraping on the plates above the listener. Says the listener is tied up and bound.

Not sure what else to put here and describe them but these audios were extremely good and hopefully someone knows what I'm talking about.
FauxSlime
Somewhat familiar

Re: Looking for the source

Postby FauxSlime » Fri May 15, 2020 9:22 am

Bluebros wrote:I just want to know where this picture came from.

You are looking for YoikaiChan's gallery.

https://aryion.com/g4/user/YoukaiChan
FauxSlime
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dangerguy » Fri May 15, 2020 7:36 pm

hamletvalley wrote:I would very much appreciate this if any one saved all of their art. They were a fantastic artist and person with such a massive collection of works. I'd hate to see it all lost.

TBH, I squirreled away "Dealing with Dragons" and the "Cautionary Tale" game. I was just wondering if there're any other people who squirreled away some of their work.

So...squirrels unite?
Dangerguy
Participator

Postby Dangerguy » Fri May 15, 2020 7:39 pm

Nxtguystories wrote:I have a handful of storyies, but none of their art, if thats alright

Awesome! That'll be good, thanks.
Dangerguy
Participator

Any RWBY vore interactives?

Postby Undertheradar » Sat May 16, 2020 10:46 pm

So..this is stupid to ask, but are they any interactives that have it so the person can be eaten by any RWBY girl?
Undertheradar
New to the forum

Re: Any RWBY vore interactives?

Postby Whoishe » Sun May 17, 2020 12:28 am

to my knowledge no there are not at least not completed one or advance enough to get anything of worth out of them. but then again I could be wrong since I have not look into it hard enough but anyway good luck
Whoishe
Been posting for a bit

Re: Any RWBY vore interactives?

Postby Undertheradar » Sun May 17, 2020 1:25 am

Whoishe wrote:to my knowledge no there are not at least not completed one or advance enough to get anything of worth out of them. but then again I could be wrong since I have not look into it hard enough but anyway good luck

Thank you for your words, I'll keep looking.
Undertheradar
New to the forum

Postby ArcaneSigil » Sun May 17, 2020 3:40 am

There's actually a comic I'm looking for. I can't remember its name but I think it was by Karbo. It was one of Kuberos (or whatever the snake's name is) eating Erza, Lucy, and a couple of other girls from Fairy Tail. I can't remember what the comics name was but I think was by Karbo. Does anyone know where I can find it? If it is Karbo's they musta deleted it cause it's not in their gallery anymore.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Elpie » Sun May 17, 2020 3:20 pm

ArcaneSigil wrote:There's actually a comic I'm looking for. I can't remember its name but I think it was by Karbo. It was one of Kuberos (or whatever the snake's name is) eating Erza, Lucy, and a couple of other girls from Fairy Tail. I can't remember what the comics name was but I think was by Karbo. Does anyone know where I can find it? If it is Karbo's they musta deleted it cause it's not in their gallery anymore.

you might be thinking of this comic, by Natsumemetalsonic rather than Karbo, which has basically the same premise
https://aryion.com/g4/view/235367
(for some reason, this one doesn't have it's own folder in that section of Natsume's gallery; the one i've linked is the first page)
Check out my fanfic, 'Anyone You Can Do...I Can Do Better!' And bring up some ideas in the discussion thread!
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RyanKrakinski » Sun May 17, 2020 9:43 pm

Does anyone have an archive of any of William Levy’s works? (May he Rest In Peace.)

I’m also looking for a work that I’m fairly certain was drawn by unknownwolf. It was China from Hetalia, having eaten someone.
Requests and trades are open.
RyanKrakinski
???

Re: looking for certain games

Postby Halowinner » Thu May 21, 2020 10:34 am

Halowinner wrote:is there uh maybe any games that has shrinking with cock vore or anal vore involve? (aside from shrinking fun exp and tiny misadventure)

I guess its a uh no (not meaning to necro my post but it not getting anything)
Halowinner
Participator

Postby Dark_phoenix » Mon May 25, 2020 5:54 pm

Looking for a story, a human works at a naga massage parlour and the boss orders him to relax and he gets the full works by his coworkers.
Phoenix-Male Human/Angel hybrid
Born from a human father and Angel, Phoenix has wings and can use fire spells. His combination of wings and fire gave him his name Phoenix. he dresses in a cloak to hide his wings from the public.
Dark_phoenix
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby anonlrk » Mon May 25, 2020 7:05 pm

Are there any VR or normal games out there where you have control of a monster that can eat people like rampage or black and white? I have been trying to find and play something where I can gobble up sexy screaming girls as they try to run away
anonlrk
New to the forum

Postby ouphe » Tue May 26, 2020 1:29 am

Doing a follow-up, if there was anyone who had Genly's stuff archived and is able/willing to share that?
ouphe
Participator

Postby findleburt » Tue May 26, 2020 5:32 pm

Hey, forgive me if this has been brought up before!

This sprite rendition of Mecha Dragon from megaman is already a mugen character, but sadly, there's no vore edition to my knowledge. Can anyone say otherwise? http://www.sprites-inc.co.uk/files/Clas ... chaDragon/
findleburt
New to the forum

Postby heymanidontknow » Thu May 28, 2020 10:15 pm

I've been looking for a story for like two days and losing my mind over it, I literally made an account for this.

It's about a slime who I think escapes from a facility, finds a lady drains her and wears her skin. This sound familiar to anyone or am I the crazy one?
heymanidontknow
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion