General "Looking for" thread (official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby E1R0R » Mon May 23, 2022 4:31 pm

Doubt I'll get a response but looking for classic vore audio, stuff like the old videos for example the one called "Pregnant or vore?" although sadly seems after all these years it got taken down since I can't find it on YouTube so can't link it.

Any old vore audio would be great, but as the files themselves not mixed in with other stuff.
E1R0R
Been posting for a bit

Postby Flubber » Mon May 23, 2022 4:59 pm

I want to download this video badly, but it’s unlisted and restricted. Please help. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i70krwKP8T4

Ever heard of youtubepp method?
Just type pp between youtube and .com

Watch out for the nasty links and tricks though
Flubber
New to the forum

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Mon May 23, 2022 9:52 pm

Flubber wrote:
I want to download this video badly, but it’s unlisted and restricted. Please help. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i70krwKP8T4

Ever heard of youtubepp method?
Just type pp between youtube and .com

Watch out for the nasty links and tricks though

They discontinued their service
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=15662 /RP preferences

Walk in the room and I know they all know man
If they don't know, put on a little show
Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby LonerImortal » Wed May 25, 2022 5:24 pm

RyanKrakinski wrote:I want to download this video badly, but it’s unlisted and restricted. Please help. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i70krwKP8T4

there is a site where it's whole purpose is to download videos and musics from other sites (youtube, facebook, twitter, etc).
you just need to copy the link of the video you want to download and paste it in the site and it will convert it sou you can download it in the quality you like or just the audio (for musics).
this is the part for youtube links: https://pt.savefrom.net/1-how-to-downlo ... eo-73.html and if you scroll down you will find the options for other sites.

alternatively, there is also the Chrome extention from the same site called "SaveFrom.net Helper" for youtube (and other sites listed in the extention) that adds a quick download button right after the likes and dislikes buttons, where you can just click it to download the video very quickly without having to go in the site every single time you want to download something (it works for OperaGX too)

have fun.
LonerImortal
Been posting for a bit

Postby MissusRex » Wed May 25, 2022 8:38 pm

Trying to find an old story involving a renamon and a plant, was called one with the forest I think
MissusRex
New to the forum

Postby kidclef » Thu May 26, 2022 1:31 pm

QAQAQ wrote:Who still has the file to the Teemo vs. Evelynn flash game? I believe the author has deleted his account on deviant art for quite some time and it took me forever to find any trace of his work

Found it!
Attachments

teemo_vs_evelynn_s_belly_by_v_games-d6cesf4.swf [ 835.29 KiB | Viewed 2218 times ]

I'm kidclef and I write what I like. Nuff said.
kidclef
Participator

Postby Accalia » Thu May 26, 2022 2:00 pm

Hi folks, this thread’s been super helpful with my vague video descriptions and I hope y’all can come through again.

It’s not really a “vore” video but it had a nice bit in it. It was a “Disco Duck” concert, like 70’s animation style out in some swamp with frog-spotlights or whatever. The band introduced each member including one duck lady with giant breasts. I can’t even remember what the vore was, either a frog swallowing up a falling duck? Or a duck eating a bug?

Apologies for the vague description, but this is from quite some time ago and I’m curious if someone can suss out what I’m talking about. Thanks!
Accalia
New to the forum

Postby RyanKrakinski » Thu May 26, 2022 7:24 pm

LonerImortal wrote:
RyanKrakinski wrote:I want to download this video badly, but it’s unlisted and restricted. Please help. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i70krwKP8T4

there is a site where it's whole purpose is to download videos and musics from other sites (youtube, facebook, twitter, etc).
you just need to copy the link of the video you want to download and paste it in the site and it will convert it sou you can download it in the quality you like or just the audio (for musics).
this is the part for youtube links: https://pt.savefrom.net/1-how-to-downlo ... eo-73.html and if you scroll down you will find the options for other sites.

alternatively, there is also the Chrome extention from the same site called "SaveFrom.net Helper" for youtube (and other sites listed in the extention) that adds a quick download button right after the likes and dislikes buttons, where you can just click it to download the video very quickly without having to go in the site every single time you want to download something (it works for OperaGX too)

have fun.

They stopped supporting it.
Requests and trades are open.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby Verilo » Thu May 26, 2022 8:10 pm

I'm feeling frisky reminiscing about the old Mindlessconsumption site and the Roxy story that got me into this whole mess in the first place. Does anyone have the one where she's fresh out of prison IIRC and visiting some bunny friends who wind up going where many have gone before? It's the one that's not Insatiable, though that one's good, too.
Verilo
Somewhat familiar

Postby DaJumpman » Fri May 27, 2022 6:07 am

There is an art piece of this prey getting nommed and full toured. They end up getting transferred between multiple preds and I swear on of them is a taur or a cow or something.
DaJumpman
Been posting for a bit

Postby slimshart12345 » Fri May 27, 2022 9:06 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ORPSG9lctM

What is this originally from anyone know?
slimshart12345
New to the forum

Where to find the best interactive stories?

Postby Schmoopy » Mon May 30, 2022 6:29 pm

Let me first state that im a consumer and not a creator, so i'm not affected by how easy or hard it may be to create a story. The only interactive stories i really know about are these ones https://aryion.com/iss/ I seem to find the occasional story that i really enjoy and i'd like to find more, but i'm really having trouble navigating that page as there doesn't seem to be anyway to tag and search for them. Ekas is also the only interactive site i'm really familiar with. I'm really interested in more so please leave any sites and recommendations you have!
Schmoopy
New to the forum

Postby Sebasse » Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:00 am

i am wondering if anyone knows of some good LitRPG vore stories they could recommend.
my searches have come up pretty empty so so far as most litrpg stories don't feature vore at all, and the ones that do just have it as a short mention in maybe one chapter. And most vore storys arent litrpg's and the ones that could maybe clasefy only mention it maybe once :|
the story doesn't even have to be smut or something like that, i just want a story that actually focuses on both litrpg and vore(preferably having the main character as pred).
Sebasse
New to the forum

Postby NobodySpecial » Thu Jun 02, 2022 7:04 am

Looking for a story where three girls get together for a game night and one accidentally swallows another's lucky dice. They go after it and somehow they both end up inside her, then not wanting to be the lowest on the food chain, the one who encouraged the situation swallows the other for a voreception moment.

I believe the person also authored a story about a girl or girls being swallowed by a small animal, probably a squirrel.
NobodySpecial
New to the forum

Postby MartinFastman » Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:08 am

Looking for art where pregancy and vore is combined, so a baby next to a prey in the womb
MartinFastman
New to the forum

Postby RyanKrakinski » Thu Jun 02, 2022 3:55 pm

RyanKrakinski wrote:Does anyone here have A Fulfilling Revenge by the artist formerly known as darkflame8?

Asking for this again.
Requests and trades are open.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby DamnedFox » Thu Jun 02, 2022 4:58 pm

Gonna repost this because it seems when I posted this the first time everyone read over it ;w;

I have had this story I've been looking for for like, about 5 years now? It was a halloween event story.

It was about a horse creature, I think? That could time-travel, using his watch, but it has to recharge and is very unreliable when it comes to how long it takes to recharge.
He ends up in a zombie world, and after being cornered in a lab and taking out a sample and putting it in his chest pocket, he is forced to use the small amount of charge he still has in his watch to transform it into a gun so he can defend himself.
It doesn't end well, and he gets hit right where he put the sample in his chest pocket, causing the vial to break and cover his whole body, turning it latexlike, which gives him the ability to absorb matter and creatures. From here on it's just him going on a rampage and absorbing anything and everything he can around him.

I... do not remember exactly what website it was on, but all I know was that it was made for a halloween event, it is very NSFW, furry, and contains vore and zombies. I used to read it a lot back then but lost it and completely forgot what website it was on. it was on a story website though, something like sofurry or the likes of it.

Please let me know if you find anything, I'd like to read the story again as it was that good~
DamnedFox
New to the forum

Real Life Vore Toys

Postby YouKnowIt » Thu Jun 02, 2022 6:47 pm

So I've been looking in a bunch of different places but can't seem to find any videos or even pictures of people use either the Bad Dragon Meng or the Weredog's Brook: The River Otter. I'd appreciate the help. I honestly think it'd be hot to see someone put a dragon or an otter up their butt.
YouKnowIt
New to the forum

Postby muslone » Sun Jun 05, 2022 8:45 am

I post this again as I am still looking for a story where a male is turned into a donut hole and is eaten by a larger sloppy woman. He is aware of his surroundings but can't stop the inevitable consumption. The woman has no clue that the donut hole she is consuming use to be a person and is actually still aware.
muslone
New to the forum

Postby Gan336 » Sun Jun 05, 2022 9:16 am

please tell me the games where there is a mother/ daughter theme
Gan336
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion