General "Looking for" thread (official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Old Flash game

Postby Apruum » Wed Sep 14, 2022 6:16 am

Hello everyone! I have a question. Did someone happened to see an old flash game? I remember that i saw it on Youtube about 5-6 years ago. I think it was something like a 2d platformer with humanized fish or dragons, where you had to swim or fly and eat your opponents as player character grows bigger.
In the end it gets way too big and explodes or something... I know it might sound weird or fictional, but it just was too long ago to remember any more details.

If you think you know what i am talking about, please comment down below.
Apruum
Been posting for a bit

Re: Vore in media list

Postby ElNiGuMa19 » Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:28 am

Does anyone know the name of a live action horror show where the girl picks up an art outside the house and travel inside the art world and eaten by a giant monster as a sacrifice?
I watched it on youtube few years ago and forgot the name.
ElNiGuMa19
New to the forum

Re: Old Flash game

Postby Brpdchainsaw » Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:35 am

Can't say as I know it, but this should really be in the "Are You Looking For A Game" thread.
That said, I'm interested to know what this game is now.
The Great Chaos Demon and Author of this Madness.
Brpdchainsaw
Somewhat familiar

Re: Vore in media list

Postby RyanKrakinski » Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:50 pm

ElNiGuMa19 wrote:Does anyone know the name of a live action horror show where the girl picks up an art outside the house and travel inside the art world and eaten by a giant monster as a sacrifice?
I watched it on youtube few years ago and forgot the name.

That’s from The Haunting Hour. The episode is called “The Girl in the Painting”.
Requests and trades are open.
RyanKrakinski
???

Re: Elastagirl vore comic

Postby Ouroboros 95 » Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:47 am

julio1964 wrote:I'm trying to figure out the artist of this comic of elastagirl
I saw on YouTube, would anyone know who drew it?

That’s GreenGlutton. One of their Patreon works.

https://aryion.com/g4/user/Green_Glutton
Ouroboros 95
New to the forum

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby Grownmagic » Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:47 am

I'm looking for a written story with a couple of endings that I saw a while back.

It had two siblings, a boy and a girl, and the girl was having a pool party with her girl friends while her brother sneaks in.
They decide to play Marco Polo with the sister as the searcher which leads to her brother sneaking in and cockvoring all the girls one after the other silently and cum digesting them.
After that, he forces his sister to suck him off before filling her stomach and the pool with an ocean of cum

The ending varies where he either vores his sister or she angrily orally vores him where she shits him out in the end.
The endings were individual posts so I'd like to find both posts if possible.
Otherwise, the ending where the sister gets her revenge is preferable.
Grownmagic
New to the forum

Postby QueenLevy » Thu Sep 15, 2022 6:54 pm

I'm trying to find a picture of nazuna nanakusa but i can't find it (guess she's not tagged) anyone know what i'm talking about? If so who was the artist?

Edit: turns out the artist was beesoba. That's why i couldn't find it
QueenLevy
New to the forum

Postby DanceOfDeath » Fri Sep 16, 2022 4:57 pm

Hello! I am looking for a story i read a long time ago, in which Undyne from undertale prepares Frisk as a meal for Alphys, and lies to frisk about how it wouldn’t hurt. Alphys asks frisk to make sure they are okay with being eaten, frisk says yes, then immediately regrets it from the pain of digestion.

I cant seem to find this story anymore
DanceOfDeath
New to the forum

Old Mila Windwaker unbirth post I can't find

Postby bil20 » Sat Sep 17, 2022 2:47 am

I remember a few years ago seeing an unbirth comic with Mila unbirthing Zelda and melting her without link finding out. Does anyone know where to find it?
bil20
New to the forum

Postby bil20 » Sat Sep 17, 2022 2:50 am

Does anyone know where I can find an old windwaker comic where Mila unbirths Zelda then has sex with link while she melts?
bil20
New to the forum

Postby Apruum » Sat Sep 17, 2022 2:54 am

Looks like my post was removed for being in a wrong section so i will write again here.

About 6 or 7 years ago i saw an old falsh vore game on YT, featuring weird humanoid dragons (or fish). The scene took place on air (or water) in which you had to fly (or swim) around eating copies of player and getting bigger. The game ended as player got eaten or blown up because of its size or something... The last part i don't clrearly remember, it was too long ago, so it might be wrong.

Did anyone happen to see this game or even save a copy?
Apruum
Been posting for a bit

Re: Old Mila Windwaker unbirth post I can't find

Postby MadEnough » Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:04 am

Might be this artist, they have similar stuff https://aryion.com/g4/view/205460 (rika)
If not, I'd try a tag search
MadEnough
Been posting for a bit

Postby jumper » Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:40 pm

I'm looking for a written story on here where 2 girls are playing a fighter game where you win through fart attacks and then the winner farts on the loser. I can't find the story, but i know uts somewhere. Does anyone know what i'm talking about? It should be same size i think and might go into anal vore
jumper
New to the forum

Postby hersnack » Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:03 am

This goes back a long time. I believe the name of the story was" Size Matters". It was a Full tour vore story and I believe he called the Prey people "Nanos". It was on my favorite list for years then suddenly disappeared The obvious conclusion is that the author deleted his work from the site. But this seems a little strange because he left his work on the site for years after he became inactive. Does anybody have a copy of the story or know if it is still on the net?
hersnack
Somewhat familiar

Postby Oldspice42 » Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:21 pm

Does anyone have any of the stories from medar84th? Or any info on what happened to them? They wrote Cross-Size Dressing as well as other Anal Vore focused stories and its a shame all their content is gone. I've already tried waybackmachine but it was fruitless.
Oldspice42
New to the forum

Postby TheRealYTBro17 » Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:33 pm

viewtopic.php?f=58&t=63847
here's a thread I made :D
TheRealYTBro17
Participator

Postby scout117 » Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:18 am

so im looking for a peace of potential lost vore media (technically 2) is the alt ending(s) to the animation of "who eats who" by brain3times3 where the mom eats the person that had their meal in the previous ending(s). though I just may be crazy and they never existed.
scout117
New to the forum

Postby RyanKrakinski » Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:14 pm

scout117 wrote:so im looking for a peace of potential lost vore media (technically 2) is the alt ending(s) to the animation of "who eats who" by brain3times3 where the mom eats the person that had their meal in the previous ending(s). though I just may be crazy and they never existed.

As someone who has all those videos archived, I can confirm it doesn’t exist. Sorry.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby scout117 » Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:33 pm

As someone who has all those videos archived, I can confirm it doesn’t exist. Sorry.

dam, are you willing to share some of the stuff that dose exist?
scout117
New to the forum

Postby RyanKrakinski » Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:04 pm

scout117 wrote:

dam, are you willing to share some of the stuff that dose exist?

Yes.
RyanKrakinski
???

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion