General "Looking for" thread (official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby CommanderPorpoise » Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:45 pm

Hey all, looking for a specific story.

It's recent I believe, and it's a girl waking up with another girl from her class (I think her name is Wendy). The first girl then eats the second girl, and then uploads a picture to her social media to show off to her school because the girl she ate was one of the hottest girls in school. Cannot find it for the life of me. Any help would be appreciated!
CommanderPorpoise
New to the forum

Postby Galmar1313 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:07 pm

Hello everyone,looking for a what i think is a Korean horror movie but not sure.

Don't remember much from it other than at one scene. A girl and a boy are making out and the girl bites his tongue off and swallows it. She then proceeds to kill him and cannibalize him. A few moments after she is shown in a police station with a large belly in a interrogation room. She proceeds to weigh herself and seems content having eaten her lover.
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:18 pm

Galmar1313 wrote:Hello everyone,looking for a what i think is a Korean horror movie but not sure.

Don't remember much from it other than at one scene. A girl and a boy are making out and the girl bites his tongue off and swallows it. She then proceeds to kill him and cannibalize him. A few moments after she is shown in a police station with a large belly in a interrogation room. She proceeds to weigh herself and seems content having eaten her lover.

I remember this now! Several years ago. I will look for it.
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RyanKrakinski » Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:20 pm

Galmar1313 wrote:Hello everyone,looking for a what i think is a Korean horror movie but not sure.

It’s called Diet. I don’t have the link, but that’s the name of it. Also, I think it’s Japanese, not Korean.
Requests and trades are open.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:50 pm

Diet is also called Kazuo Umezu's Horror Theater: Ambrosia I believe. Can't find the movie online so far.
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RyanKrakinski » Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:49 pm

R_U_Snacksize wrote:Diet is also called Kazuo Umezu's Horror Theater: Ambrosia I believe. Can't find the movie online so far.

You’re welcome. http://gooddrama.to/japanese-movie/kazu ... -diet-2005
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby zineonpp » Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:49 am

whargarbll wrote:Probably a long shot but does anyone have an archive of the images on the 8chan vore board? I thought it would come back online eventually but it's just dead.

You can enter in tor browser http://www.jthnx5wyvjvzsxtu.onion or in this link https://8kun.top
zineonpp
New to the forum

Looking for an image...

Postby Sfyri » Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:49 pm

So I'm looking for an drawing someone did, I believe in the last few years. It features Nagatoro, from please don't bully me, nagatoro, with a full stomach lying on top of senpai remarking on him being turned on by that sort of thing. I've been looking around for it and I'm having no luck, as I am starting to suspect it was deleted. Any chance someone knows of the one I'm speaking?
If you'd like to RP, feel free to ask. If you want some examples, I can offer those too.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=33206
Sfyri
Intermediate Vorarephile

Looking for a comic of Phreigya Pryntounia

Postby YouKnowIt » Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:30 pm

I remember a cock vore comic for Spartanben's character Phreigya Pryntounia where they see someone falling from the sky, fly up and catch them before starting some lewd stuff, they get too distracted by this and start falling slowly and when they hit the ground they end up accidentally cock voring the person they saved... Anyone know of this comic and/or have it or a link to it?
YouKnowIt
New to the forum

Postby Sentinal » Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:19 pm

Does anyone have this? I would be incredibly thankful.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/pr ... 73104.html
Sentinal
New to the forum

Postby 19dawn99 » Thu Dec 26, 2019 1:32 am

Hey everyone.
I‘m looking for a story involving a man and a woman. I think they were on vacation, maybe on an island. Someone mentioned there were cannibals. The woman said she‘d like to be eaten by the cannibals.
That‘s all i remember since i wanted to read the story later but forgot about it and couldn‘t find it anymore. I‘d love to finally read it so if you think you know the story please let me know :)
19dawn99
New to the forum

Re: Looking for M/F story

Postby LoverOfFatFemales » Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:41 am

Sounds like fun, would love to add a waifu to my growing body.
LOFF
LoverOfFatFemales
New to the forum

Postby zineonpp » Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:36 am

I'm looking for the missing parts of this sequence https://aryion.com/g4/view/421312
I asked Carnivorousvixen herself and she said she didn't have it, so if anyone has it and could reupload it I would be very grateful :-D

PD: it disappeared after the purge that happened in early-mid 2019 and the missing parts are the 1 and 2, if that helps on any way
zineonpp
New to the forum

looking for a forced ctf story

Postby DrakeX » Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:22 am

hello, i remember i once readed a story on this site, it involved ctf, i remember there were 3 friends in the story, and one of them was experimenting with ctf on one of his friends. There is one part however where he aparently ctf his friend while he sleep without his consentment, and when they unmerged his friend was extremely angry because he has missed an important exam because of it and told him to never do it again. However when the other friend comes the other day, he finds out that he has been ctfmed again, with his friend saying that aparently this time they "agreed" to make it permanent, and refuses to unmerge with him so he could ask him himself saying that they dont do that anymore and that just forget about him. (the implication was that he once more forced tf his friend and this time he was planing to keep him permanently)

i been trying to find the story again but i been unable to find it, and im pretty sure that i readed it on this site, does anyone remembers it?
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Old M/F Story (With Pizza)

Postby sharktorok » Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:23 pm

Man I'd jump out of a plane to read this
sharktorok
Somewhat familiar

Postby THEDEMONWARLOCK » Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:13 am

Last edited by THEDEMONWARLOCK on Wed Jan 11, 2023 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THEDEMONWARLOCK
Been posting for a bit

Re: looking for a forced ctf story

Postby zeek175 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:12 am

♪ I do! ♪

Thank you for reminding me of it actually.

The story is Through and Through by Tim Davis. I can't find it on here at the moment (search isn't working), but it seems to still be up on Voreplay.

There is a sequel too.
zeek175
Been posting for a bit

Postby RyanKrakinski » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:46 am

Anyone here have an archive of MirandaDragon’s BlondeVelvet comics? Those were so fucking hot.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby Arrogancy » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:37 pm

Looking for a story about a fairy pred.

A young woman in the military was asleep one night, and is woken up by a fairy entering her room and engaging in sex with her. The fairy then proceeds to unbirth the woman, who reemerges and unbirths the fairy, and after a few more passes they exhaust each other and call a truce realizing that the young woman has now become a fairy.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?
Arrogancy
New to the forum

Postby LoneliestWolf » Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:28 pm

Does anyone here happen to have an archive of Rogerrog's/RogerBeanz's stuff? I know there's a handful of gifs floating around out there but I know there's a hell of alot more that I'm unable to obtain including games & flash animations. He was among the first vore artists I've stumbled across and I've got abit of a nostalgic itch for his stuff, specifically this one animation of his Big Bad Wolf character, as seen here:

I recall there being a flash animation of this same character, simply relaxing inside a shack with a nice bulging gut. It's the one thing I'm looking for specifically, but I'll take anything & everything if possible.
LoneliestWolf
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion