General "Looking for" thread (official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby sylis1232 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:45 pm

Does anyone know this one story where a woman swallows her border collie whole due the pizza she ordered being late?
I can't seem to find it.
sylis1232
New to the forum

Postby lukejames » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:00 am

I’m looking for an interactive about a boy who has an accident in chemistry class and when he wakes up the next day he is able to do most anything he wants to anyone including his sisters and mother. I think it was on writing.com but I don’t remember the name.
Last edited by lukejames on Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
VoreLeader
lukejames
Been posting for a bit

Looking for recent vore game using textadventures.co.uk

Postby WizardLizard » Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:09 am

Apologies for yet another one of these threads, but I simply cannot recall the title of this game, or locate its original post. It's an entirely text-based game, but it has a vague sort of RPG mechanic where you level up by overcoming obstacles. The gist of it is that you've been shrunk, and (to begin with, at least) you're stuck in a room with a girl. The opening text bit mentioned something about being 'sent on a quest to destroy evil' or something, and the girl in the first room spends the entire time at her computer desk unless acted upon. If this seems familiar, please point me in the right direction. If not, sorry for wasting your time.
WizardLizard
New to the forum

Re: Looking for recent vore game using textadventures.co.uk

Postby irration » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:43 am

I think it's this game
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=57075
irration
New to the forum

Postby thehoomanity » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:53 am

Anyone have an old artwork of Nani(from Lilo & Stitch) in a Hula outfit eating Lilo? I believe it's from TinCanMan and No, It's not the comic he did that featured her.
thehoomanity
New to the forum

Postby Mockspeed7 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:03 pm

Mockspeed7 wrote:
RyanKrakinski wrote:Still looking for the source material of these images: https://sta.sh/21rlkas7eo3s?edit=1

found one
https://aryion.com/g4/view/319718

found two more
https://aryion.com/g4/view/502793

https://aryion.com/g4/view/502789
Mockspeed7
New to the forum

Postby Mockspeed7 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:09 pm

Yo I am looking for the rest of this sequence if anyone knows where it is.

I know the artist is on here I just can not find it.

Thanks
Attachments
ddq90tq-81e961cf-0230-4dac-9964-ecea41ee145a.jpg
Mockspeed7
New to the forum

Postby RyanKrakinski » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:03 pm

Mockspeed7 wrote:
Mockspeed7 wrote:
RyanKrakinski wrote:Still looking for the source material of these images: https://sta.sh/21rlkas7eo3s?edit=1

found one
https://aryion.com/g4/view/319718

found two more
https://aryion.com/g4/view/502793

https://aryion.com/g4/view/502789

Thank you so much. You’ve been the most helpful to me on this site.
Requests and trades are open.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby MugenNoSaga » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:48 am

I'm looking for any hint of the artist that this could come from. Mainly based on pure curiosity.

The girl is from the series called yuuki yuuna wa yuusha de aru.
Attachments
wAt4C4gv_d.jpg
wAt4C4gv_d.jpg (33.68 KiB) Viewed 2288 times
MugenNoSaga
New to the forum

Postby madman99 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:52 am

Hello, i was looking for a pic and some stories that i remembered reading some time ago. The first one i was looking for was about a human (F/M) couple dating and talking about an alley that had all sorts of digested leftovers from people trying to make a scenery of trophies and specifically talking about the smell of it and how the woman wanted to make the fastest mark on the wall with him.

The second was of a police/Security woman who found either her brother or cousin filming or watching her busty figure on camera, she ties him up and challenges him by sucking him off and that if he cums too soon then she gets to eat him

the third was of a woman swallowing a picture frame to show her meal someone she loved or wanted.

The fourth is of a father and daughter and he finds out that she ate another kid or sibling, then the father starts to eat her as punishment and puts pears inside her for flavor.

The picture was of a giant brown/black man with a handful of women and his cock was sucking them up with a blondie holding onto his finger it was a avatar i think way back on the old website PureTNA

any help would be appreciated thanks.
madman99
New to the forum

Postby RyanKrakinski » Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:59 pm

This next one is strange. It’s from a book that I read way back in elementary school. I forgot its name; if I did remember, I wouldn’t be asking you guys. Basically, the book contained scary stories with illustrations that looked like they were drawn in an art class or something. One of the stories in question involved kids entering a house, which swallows them whole in the end. The illustration was creative as hell: the interior of the house, with the objects clearly representing facial expressions. I remember that the word “gulp” occurred a lot in the story.
Requests and trades are open.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby Vstar66 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:37 pm

Looking for a Serena Williams anal vore story
Vstar66
Somewhat familiar

Postby fixated1 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:33 am

This old chestnut: Can someone link me to the comic where a girl is part of an elf cleaning service? She's cleaning her butt with a mop and falls into the elf's ass and slips down her bowels.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Sinfullyhungry

Postby KojiroTheWolf » Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:22 am

Anyone have sinfullyhungry's stuff? I no longer see any of his work and would love to see it once again!
KojiroTheWolf
New to the forum

Re: Sinfullyhungry

Postby LucifersChef » Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:40 am

*waves* I'm sinfullyhungry. Most of my old stories are still in my gallery.
]
LucifersChef
Participator

Postby brainstorm » Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:45 am

I kidna looking for this short comic sequence involving a boy and very sexy milf cobra naga, with glasses, had alot good mouth play reason wanted while coiled around boy giving to her she has head stuck into gaping mouth alot licking all over and salivating all over him.

Anybody know what this is or have i had on hard drive long time ago frankly want back.
brainstorm
???

Need help finding a story.

Postby Exteran » Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:39 am

I don't remember the title of the story, but I remember in the story there were two friends cosplaying, one that was getting more attention/praise from their livestream, which led to his other friend eating and digesting, (femboys). Would appreciate help finding said story, unless it's been removed!
Exteran
New to the forum

Postby SomeTemporaryFella » Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:49 am

TurnipUpp wrote:
R_U_Snacksize wrote:
TurnipUpp wrote:I'm looking for a certain story. It takes place at a party where all these girls and jocks are drinking, and one girl accidentally swallows a football or something, then one of the boys goes inside of her to get it. He gets it out but she keeps him inside of her and accidentally digests him.

I believe that is Chug. She accidentally swallows the keg after being spanked while chugging beer from it.

Yes! Thank you! Do you have a link by chance?

Here's a link to the story on his old site: https://web.archive.org/web/20090227232340/http://www.elportero.net/stories/storyviewer.php?story=chug

His old site went down a while ago, but I think most of his stuff was archived regardless.

Hope this is what you were looking for!
SomeTemporaryFella
New to the forum

Postby SomeTemporaryFella » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:17 am

Also, I'm looking for something myself. I read this fic on this very site just a few days ago, but being the fool I am, forgot to fave it. Now no matter what combo of tags I search I can't find it.

The story was about a guy who had a huge fear of being eaten, which was a problem because his girlfriend wanted to swallow him. He talks to a therapist and the therapist says that his phobia might have been triggered by him being digested in a past life, leaving his soul with residual trauma from that. He finds out about a guy who he believes was his past life, and works to get to the bottom of what exactly happened to him.

It was a very strange story, but incredibly good. Really kicking myself for not faving while I could. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, please let me know!
SomeTemporaryFella
New to the forum

Postby Mockspeed7 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:07 pm

RyanKrakinski,

Yo, found one more thing you were looking for.

One of the pictures is by Toyamura, but he got rid of everything on his account here.

However I found a thread that has the rest of the pictures.

it's right here:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=54951

This is probably the last thing I am going to find as I don't know where to look for the rest.
Mockspeed7
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion