General "Looking for" thread (official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Looking for a game.

Postby Datstrudel » Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:40 am

Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: good pred vore games list?

Postby Datstrudel » Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:44 am

syIph wrote:satlof is prey only but ,yes ,if it had some pred also it would be with the list I mentioned (strudel is satlof btw -_-)

Funny enough I was working on a sandbox game a little while back that was very ambitious. It would drop the player in a town and give them free reign to eat or get eaten by people in town. I had planned for there to be multiple quest lines and for every npc to be interactable. Unfortunately I lost all the files, but I’ll probably attempt it again someday. I’ll let you know since it did have player Pred as a big focus.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Looking for a game.

Postby Xexy » Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:12 pm

The lad himself :o
Xexy
Been posting for a bit

any large/feral prey games?

Postby Zavvnao » Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:26 pm

I am just curious about if there are any vore games were you get to eat a lot of feral things, like big dragons, dinosaurs, etc.
Zavvnao
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby RobotBeholder » Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:28 am

I'm looking for an image where a child is begging there mother to eat them. It's implied that it would be fatal.
RobotBeholder
New to the forum

Looking for a certain skyrim vore video maker

Postby Jbcoolerninja » Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:16 pm

So recently ph deleted all unverified accounts and that discouraged many ph users causing them to basically ragequit and delete their accounts and leave the site for good including a certain skyrim vore video maker called dtciy or something like that and he has work like
Argonian vores her fellow dockworkers and the yiffalicous series after ph gave 90% of their userbase the middle finger dtciy deleted his account and was never seen again i cant find him and can we start a search party for this guy cause his work is amazing trust me
Jbcoolerninja
New to the forum

Looking For Artist

Postby DanJ » Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:48 am

I've stumbled across an artist on Twitter who's style I recognize, but I can't find them on this site now that I'm looking for them again! I've included one of the pictures from their twitter as an example, hopefully someone here can help :)
DanJ
New to the forum

Re: Looking For Artist

Postby SoupsLewd » Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:48 am

Lackinfocus is their name on Twitter
SoupsLewd
Somewhat familiar

Looking for a very specific kind of story

Postby Wanderingstarr » Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:06 am

Im talking to this girl who just told me she likes to eat during sex and having a full belly gives her the best orgasms she ever has. Looking for a story for uh... Well that should be obvious. Shes a fat black girl, Im a skinny white guy, so Id prefer something that matches up with that, as for the rest I really dont care. Willing, unwiing, same size or GTS, Im open to any suggestion and I will most likely read all of them.
Last edited by Wanderingstarr on Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wanderingstarr
New to the forum

Re: Looking for a very specific story

Postby Assimilation » Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:42 am

Just to make it crystal clear, it sounds like you're asking for recommendations of stories that fit these categories, not asking about a story you've already read with these aspects. Is that correct?
Assimilation
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Looking for a very specific story

Postby Wanderingstarr » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:03 am

Assimilation wrote:Just to make it crystal clear, it sounds like you're asking for recommendations of stories that fit these categories, not asking about a story you've already read with these aspects. Is that correct?

Correct, looking for stories that fit a specific parameter, not a specific story
Wanderingstarr
New to the forum

Postby GladiatusTheSaldrak » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:16 pm

I’m looking for the artist who drew this gorgeous Amy rose vore~ I love the detailed bulges they made but idk who’s the artist... https://furry.booru.org//images/2154/be ... 91f5ab.jpg
GladiatusTheSaldrak
Somewhat familiar

Postby TableManners » Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:54 pm

RyanKrakinski wrote:Trying to find this RPG video. I never got to see it before it was removed from PH (piece of shit website anyway).

I don't know if you can still find the video, but the screenshot looks like it's from God Complex, a vore game you can find on the forums here. Definitely worth a playthrough - and I bet you could find someone to upload their saves for you if you want to get straight to the good stuff.
TableManners
Somewhat familiar

Postby TableManners » Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:57 pm

Looking for a download link for the game in this video https://video.fc2.com/a/content/20180205xYzdMY7a

The title is at the start the video, but my japanese isn't good enough to decode the necessary kanji.
TableManners
Somewhat familiar

Postby RobotBeholder » Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:18 pm

I'm looking for an image where a child is begging there mother to eat them. It's implied that it would be fatal.
RobotBeholder
New to the forum

Postby RobotBeholder » Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:54 pm

Never mind I found the thing.
https://aryion.com/g4/view/614603
RobotBeholder
New to the forum

Postby somethingsomething2077 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:12 am

I had wrote this but no answer came by since it was overwhelmed with other questions, sooo here's what i had asked

somethingsomething2077 wrote:So i saw these videos of Fallout 4 vore scenarios, one is a girl in a cow bikini, the other is a girl eating small people, and one that had a name called "Android Vore" which is no where to be found on YouTube now unlike the rest, they are in multiple playlists, but non come with a name, just a link and they are unlisted as well, who made them and where can i find them?

Another one is Skyrim, a person had uploaded multiple Skyrim Vore videos, one of them having a large stomach, which all where unlisted as well and priveted now, they had names tho
Where are those from?
somethingsomething2077
Somewhat familiar

Postby pervside380 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:34 am

somethingsomething2077 wrote:I had wrote this but no answer came by since it was overwhelmed with other questions, sooo here's what i had asked

somethingsomething2077 wrote:So i saw these videos of Fallout 4 vore scenarios, one is a girl in a cow bikini, the other is a girl eating small people, and one that had a name called "Android Vore" which is no where to be found on YouTube now unlike the rest, they are in multiple playlists, but non come with a name, just a link and they are unlisted as well, who made them and where can i find them?

Another one is Skyrim, a person had uploaded multiple Skyrim Vore videos, one of them having a large stomach, which all where unlisted as well and priveted now, they had names tho
Where are those from?

Try checking this thread viewtopic.php?f=79&t=54990&hilit=Skyrim
pervside380
Somewhat familiar

Missing Art

Postby xUnbirth15x » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:16 pm

So I found out the recently Unf0cused nuked their ekas profile and twitter. I have been looking everywhere for an archive or something similar of their art.

If anyone has their art, I would greatly appreciate it if I could get a dm of them.

Thanks in advance!
xUnbirth15x
New to the forum

Postby pervside380 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:35 pm

I found a few of unf0cused images on rule34

https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post& ... =unf0cused
pervside380
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion