General "Looking for" thread (official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby Endercraft » Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:49 am

There is currently a video on youtube called colosseum kitty vore. Anyone know the source of the video? The video edits the sequence oddly. It's one of my favorites. It's on a channel called vore belly.
Endercraft
New to the forum

good pred vore games list?

Postby syIph » Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:09 pm

outside mystah myst and Saint Miluina's Vore Academy at the top... then it goes to god complex vore and taste of adventure which...is too short and as stopped progress...

but is there any good ones which are mainly predatory...and are good descriptivewise ,I looked but did not find any outside the top 2 which are either mainly focussed as the main being prey outside of specific circumstances and the other being equal share which I do like

any tittle to recomend?
syIph
New to the forum

Re: good pred vore games list?

Postby oppi » Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:54 pm

Hey, check out my game!
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=60418
It's not too big yet.. I released the firstrelease a few days ago.
About 20 scenes and you mainly play as pred :gulp:
oppi
Participator

Postby ScienceTiny » Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:21 pm

Nyan Adventures is a pretty good one that's pred-focused.
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=39251
ScienceTiny
Been posting for a bit

Postby Rikku159 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:16 pm

Arguably one of the best and most frequently updated. Lamia's rule. Note: Use the debug to make one character, make them unkillable with nearly every perk (Minus the ones you don't want), and you have what you're looking for.
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=53707

Like the above, but it focuses more on the social aspect, and you can force endo in the settings.
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=57211

You play as a ninja, and you stealthily need to do it many times.
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=21855

Enjoy!!!
Rikku159
New to the forum

Postby syIph » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:53 pm

vore war as 0 descriptive and is a 1 second battle done between troops of 40 to 50 on both side as you watch ai fight on both side... from what I tried... so...thank you but no thanks for that one..
syIph
New to the forum

Postby Derekiscool » Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:55 am

Vore Night is a fantastic pred-based game. It's kinda like a shorter God Complex, but everything is way more fleshed out.
Derekiscool
New to the forum

Postby Panzershark » Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:14 am

syIph wrote:vore war as 0 descriptive and is a 1 second battle done between troops of 40 to 50 on both side as you watch ai fight on both side... from what I tried... so...thank you but no thanks for that one..

Sounds like you never clicked the ai toggle... or turned on any of the text settings... or changed army size. Vore War is an excellent game for this sort of purpose given its extreme customizability. Following smaller army sizes in great detail can be great fun, and for what you are looking for maybe even 1v1s could work.
Aurilika's other game is also good for Pred related content see: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=57211
Predator Simulator is also pretty good, but I'm not sure if development is stopped or not.
Hello there! For those interested here is the current listing for my bots for C.AI:
viewtopic.php?p=2984781#p2984781
Panzershark
Participator

Postby RyanKrakinski » Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:15 am

Trying to find this RPG video. I never got to see it before it was removed from PH (piece of shit website anyway).
Attachments
657AF7BD-FC5E-4D35-9609-C5E222394CBF.jpeg
Requests and trades are open.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby RandomInjury » Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:35 am

Nomad. You can eat everything and everyone.
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby Omnomplus » Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:58 am

I like Krishonk's WG and vore text adventure where you play as a dragon on FurAffinity.
I'm a big fan of the mechanic where you gradually increase your stomach capacity by being slightly overstuffed.
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/18278200/
Omnomplus
Been posting for a bit

Postby NightRoller » Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:13 am

Commenting to bookmark this topic for myself
We live in a culture of addictions. What's yours?
NightRoller
Somewhat familiar

Postby tomsketchit » Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:46 pm

Xsa1 wrote:
tomsketchit wrote:Looking for a comic I read about a decade ago. It was about a woman upset about an event she was catering for being cancelled, leaving her with too much food on her hands. When she takes a bite of a sandwich, an alien bug flies into it and gets eaten, making her ravenously hungry. She eats all of the food in her kitchen, then starts eating inanimate objects, until finally she's left in an empty house. Her husband comes home and is shocked by her massive belly, at which point she explains what she did, then tells him she's still hungry and grabs him to eat him as well.

I remember it was on the artist's personal website, I think. This was my first exposure to vore as a fetish, so I want to find it for nostalgia's sake.

I guess I know what are you talking about. Did the woman has a blonde hair? I've been looking that for a long time, I think it was on E-Hentai back in 2013-2015, but it got deleted. Let me see if someone upload it again and if I find it, I'll pass you the link.

Yeah, I think so?
tomsketchit
Been posting for a bit

Postby unzipsdick » Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:22 pm

NightRoller wrote:Commenting to bookmark this topic for myself

It is possible to bookmark topics using a button at the bottom-left of the page.

On the main topic, there is the (now discontinued) Predator In Town by RedOrange. Although it's discontinued, the source files are available for download here if you want to build on it yourself (you will need the Quest editor, however!). It has also inspired Eat or Be Eaten by Datstrudel, who you may recognize as the creator of another vore game, Strudel and the Land of Lost Fantasies.
"What was it he said that got everyone so upset?"
"Be kind to each other."
"Oh yeah, that'll do it."
unzipsdick
Somewhat familiar

Postby syIph » Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:24 pm

i think i found why i like those 2 best...its the interaction between prey and pred while eating them... the fact it can be felt better than in most others... ,that might be why the others don't work as well? ,since most others do belly digest partly more ten gone without interaction toard one another outside those 2 ... ,I admit I am a control freak so having the power of a life in hand and talking to the person in the predicament due to me and acting upon it depending on my whim and situation...is ...enthralling,that might be the thing I wish for the most in vore n_n
syIph
New to the forum

Postby Datstrudel » Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:38 am

unzipsdick wrote:

It is possible to bookmark topics using a button at the bottom-left of the page.

On the main topic, there is the (now discontinued) Predator In Town by RedOrange. Although it's discontinued, the source files are available for download here if you want to build on it yourself (you will need the Quest editor, however!). It has also inspired Eat or Be Eaten by Datstrudel, who you may recognize as the creator of another vore game, Strudel and the Land of Lost Fantasies.

I honestly cannot believe people remember Strudel and the Land of Lost fantasies. It wasn’t a super long time ago, but dang does it feel like forever since someone talked about that.

And yeah, I still am slowly working on Eat or be eaten.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Looking for a game.

Postby Atines » Sat Feb 13, 2021 4:06 am

So I been looking for a game that I don't remember the name but I know it had three queen sisters that were evil and would eat anyone and you go on a quest against them but I remember that you could side with them by marring one of the sisters
I also know it was made with RPG maker and I think the game was incomplete.
Atines
Been posting for a bit

Postby syIph » Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:24 am

unzipsdick wrote:

satlof is prey only but ,yes ,if it had some pred also it would be with the list I mentioned (strudel is satlof btw -_-)
syIph
New to the forum

Re: Looking for a game.

Postby TheEvilWithin » Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:42 am

Strudel and the land of lost fantasies.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Looking for a game.

Postby Atines » Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:02 am

I believe that's it I'd love a link
Atines
Been posting for a bit