General "Looking for" thread (official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Need help finding a game

Postby Firon » Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:15 am

EloquentOrc wrote:Saw it on voreda. Pretty sure it is the same, only played the beginning.

https://voreda.live/game.php?id=23

did you even take the time to actually check the differences between the OP's question and the game you linked...because that is not what the OP was asking for
Firon
---

Re: Need help finding a game

Postby Altimos » Fri Oct 01, 2021 12:58 am

why9343 wrote:Anyone know where I could find this game by any chance? It looks like its a "high stakes game" sort of rgp?

@aperson1234567890 didn't actually reply to your comment, so it would be kind of difficult to tell if they were speaking to you or the individual above their own comment...

So, I will link aperson1234567890 comment to your query. The developer decided that the mechanics and style of the game were too sluggish and not well made and canceled it, without producing a demo.
Ancient Reckoning Chronicles

I also roleplay, but cannot find a site yet to display a good enough interpretation of my preferences. So... just ask me.
Altimos
Somewhat familiar

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby QAQAQ » Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:31 pm

Recently found some really old but good writings, my reading focus shifted from vore itself to largely rely on the story. Especially with interesting and unconventional character dynamics, with vore just an element of the story not necessarily the whole plot. And prey being challenge, super cocky or even backfires at the attacker cuz they were pretending to be weak. Here are some on the top of my reading lists, any similar ones?
https://aryion.com/g4/view/564498#item-itself (Angelic Regret By BlackfireVii)
https://aryion.com/g4/view/618492 (Crossing The Line By TheDragonBoy)
https://aryion.com/g4/view/253900 (Chapter One: The Assassin and the Snake By TheKorruption)
QAQAQ
Been posting for a bit

Postby nate99 » Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:29 am

Any visual interactives like KNT27's "Escape From Amazonia" and "Highschool Interactive"?
nate99
New to the forum

Postby R4YL0 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:26 pm

R4YL0 wrote:
pervside380 wrote:
R4YL0 wrote:been looking forever for a comic, it's been so long since I've seen it so the details on it are a little hazy, it's a comic about an anthro skunk turning other anthro characters into fruit using some kind of gun then eating them.

I'd love to see the comic again, from what I remember the artist deleted it and it wasn't posted anywhere else.

Is this it?
https://aryion.com/g4/view/238887#item-itself

I swear, that's Extremely close, but it was a different art-style and turned other anthro furry characters into literally inanimate fruit.

I suppose it is just lost to time...
R4YL0
New to the forum

Postby BakedYam » Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:29 pm

I recently remembered a pic I saw here a few years ago, but I can't find it anywhere. It was a OC of a angel from DBS, and I'm think there was a normal version and a vore alt. If anyone manages to find it please tell me and send me a link.
BakedYam
New to the forum

Postby mofvore » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:20 pm

I remember a comic that involved spider vore. The focus of the comic wasn't vore, but it involved several people traveling across a no man's land of sorts, and at some point, the woman in the group gets swallowed by a large spider type creature that stores her in its abdomen and scurries away. The last we see of her is looking panicked in the spider's clear abdomen as she is carried off. IIRC she isn't rescued.

It was a western comic and I think it was in either 2000 AD or Heavy Metal magazine.
mofvore
Somewhat familiar

Looking for picture.

Postby Undernom » Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:32 pm

Long time user, first time forum commenter. I'm looking for a specific piece of artwork.

It was a long comic about a (I believe) human just fantasizing about where all of their prey would go. I believe the human in question was male.

The comic showed the padded out pred as they fantasized about it, be it their belly, legs, and even foot soles being softer because of the digestion.

I believe that the pred was a prince as well? And that he/they had eaten one of the lessor folk?

The comic ended with the predator totally entranced by their fantasy, their prey yelling from inside the stomach "It burns!"

Sorry if this isn't the place for this, but if anyone remembers / can find the source for this comic, it would really scratch this itch I've been having.
Undernom
New to the forum

Re: Looking for picture.

Postby HisashiHinata » Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:36 pm

I think I remember this comic. It wasn't a boy though. It was a princess from what I remember. I forgot the artist though.
HisashiHinata
Participator

Re: Looking for picture.

Postby Undernom » Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:42 pm

That was the thing that was throwing me off, I was able to find it-

https://aryion.com/g4/view/312257

Tysm!
Undernom
New to the forum

All my favorite photo edit deviants have been deleted

Postby Grenwood53 » Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:09 am

Does anyone have a collection of good deviant art photo edits/captioners i could get? I used to get several updates from vore deviants every day, now it seems I'm lucky to get a few sucky ones a week.
Grenwood53
New to the forum

Re: All my favorite photo edit deviants have been deleted

Postby Aces » Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:09 am

Gonna have to be a lot more specific.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Translations WDF and sequel

Postby iepie122 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:56 am

I was wondering if someone had a machine translation of the game Attack on giantess world defense:https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ190792.html
and its sequel called another: https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ328740.html
if somebody could send a patch with their machine translations that would be amazing!
iepie122
Somewhat familiar

any good soul vore game?

Postby Archangel64 » Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:42 pm

Hi guys, do u know any good soul vore games?

What i mean is, where a girl/demi-human can take ur soul and eat it and than ur body, with other words, where u re the prey.

Prefer RPG Maker; Unity; Visual Novel

sorry for my bad english, i hope u understand it anyways.

Thank u for now
Attachments
tumblr_p7lqvdWtkD1wgwg1oo2_640.gifv.gif
tumblr_p7lqvdWtkD1wgwg1oo3_540.gifv.gif
Archangel64
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Aickavon12 » Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:31 pm

So here's my question, I'm looking for a game where you would fight boss monsters that often involved quick time events.

I think it might have been a mobile game possibly but there used to be videos and losing the QTE often ended up with the female character getting chomped (though some other deaths were added)

I know it's vague but I cannot, for the life of me, recall anything outside of the actual content itself. It seemed like maybe a japanese or korean release.
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby Herschal » Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:25 am

I'm trying to find the source of this tokusatsu monster. Ive gone through sentai, metal hero and Kamen rider wikis but I can't seem to find the origin. I wanna see the episode.

https://twitter.com/Tokumonsters/status ... dnwwA&s=19 Image

Herschal
Somewhat familiar

Postby MistressMaw » Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:04 pm

I'm hoping to find some prey asmr mainly being inside a stomach and hearing muffled -party, -muffled voices, -predatpr talking and teasing prey, or pretty much any inside stomach asmr.
Halp? ^,^
MistressMaw
Been posting for a bit

Postby BakedYam » Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:56 am

BakedYam wrote:I recently remembered a pic I saw here a few years ago, but I can't find it anywhere. It was a OC of a angel from DBS, and I'm think there was a normal version and a vore alt. If anyone manages to find it please tell me and send me a link.

Can someone please answer my question?
BakedYam
New to the forum

Postby LoGUNmasta » Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:11 am

So I'm looking for some unbirth art from https://aryion.com/g4/user/CrankySalmon but it seems they hidden all their stuff so I seeing if anyone had any archived they used to go by mrbatpool
LoGUNmasta
New to the forum

Looking for a Western

Postby AwkwardCough » Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:02 am

So it's a story about a girl who just left for college, looks kinda nerdy but then starts to unlock various vore powers and becomes super pretty, her mom comes to visit to inform her that she is actually a succubus. The mom also unbirths the daughters best friend and turns her into a succubus as well.

It's definitely western style but I can't find it anywhere.
AwkwardCough
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion