General "Looking for" thread (official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Looking for a story

Postby Asakiira » Thu May 13, 2021 1:09 am

I think I recall the user who posted being called 'aiz'. I'm guessing from the lack of anything on their user page that they deleted it. Would also like to see it again if anyone has it saved.
Asakiira
New to the forum

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby sandramudd » Thu May 13, 2021 9:07 pm

Two stories I'm looking for:

First Emperor Palpatine's stories with the girl on the beach unbirthing so many women and then a women inside her eats everyone else. Then there's another one where she unbirths a lesbian couple and decides to keep them. There's another one that ends with a pred saying "I guess that's why they call me the Preggo Eater." I asked EP themselves if they still had any of these and they said no, but they gave their blessing to ask the forum. Anyone got these?

Also, a story called "The Vore Olympics" or "The Vore Games." Two teams of five women were set to vore each other, but before the match one woman ate the other four members of her own team and went to take on the other team by herself. There's a unbirthing situation and voreception near the end. The author had two "Vore Olympics" stories but this one got accidentally deleted early and i recall the author (I want to say Nacho something) said they meant to get around to retyping it before I couldn't find their account anymore. The other "Vore Olympics" story would be great too!
sandramudd
Been posting for a bit

Postby Boltbond » Fri May 14, 2021 4:18 pm

Hi. I'm looking for the continuation of the Guilmon Food series by Jag or JagKitty. It were recently release a part 04 in FA, but then suddently it's not there anymore; he deleted it because of a warning from FA.

Does someone have a copy? If so, post it in Eka's please, or send me a link.

Tnks
Boltbond
New to the forum

Postby borzix » Sat May 15, 2021 9:45 pm

hello I'm looking for a story about a pair of shark siblings, older pred sister and a scrawny younger brother that's afraid of the water, I can remember almost all the story but I cant find it anymore. older sister eats some bullies, comforts the brother telling him how she's been taking care of all those that bullied him over the years, ultimately she gets him in their indoor poll and he swims up her for an unbirth that is implied non-fatal.
borzix
New to the forum

Postby goldpeak42 » Sat May 15, 2021 11:44 pm

Hey looking for a Soft vore series that I saw a while ago but i can't remember the name or many details. Its has some mistaken identity shenanigan's where the prey ends up being related to the pred in some way idk exactly how. I'm 99% sure it ends in non-fatal or reformation but I do think its a series that's at least 4 parts long but shorter than 10. I want to say that they have to go to a Hotel/special vore centric place to get this done though.
Any help is appreciated THX.
goldpeak42
New to the forum

Postby RyanKrakinski » Sun May 16, 2021 12:14 am

I’m looking for the artists behind these images.
Attachments
731535AC-A6E2-499C-818C-84A75911E5A5.jpeg
F279F96A-90E9-4260-AFA9-6638D61491A6.jpeg
77A04615-E1AC-47CC-BDC3-2714C7B24C62.jpeg
Last edited by RyanKrakinski on Wed May 19, 2021 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Requests and trades are open.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby Codexwakia » Mon May 17, 2021 8:07 am

Ok, I'm looking for a comic i read ages ago about Chōchō Akimichi eating sarada uchiha. I've been trying to find it for the past month or so but I've had no such luck trying to search for it with keywords.
Codexwakia
Been posting for a bit

Postby UnreliableKnight » Tue May 18, 2021 4:37 am

RyanKrakinski wrote:I’m looking for the artists behind these images.

The third one's by BIasty on deviantart:

https://www.deviantart.com/biasty/art/b ... -783384885
UnreliableKnight
New to the forum

Postby tredur » Tue May 18, 2021 4:53 am

hi,
I'm looking for images, refs, tags or etc... of a kind of dick growth
female be transformed into futanari, shemale or herm by a dick being attached (a living strap on) onto them. few example I remember seeing but don't remember where: parasitic creature that's a dick, "alien franchise" groinhugger tf, slime girl/boy/monster donating the penis, magic created strap-on that attaches, ...

I’m looking for some ref any kind would be great
tredur
New to the forum

Postby Robotdocter » Tue May 18, 2021 2:40 pm

Still looking for the story i mentioned in my last post, simplifying it this time.

The story was about this guy asking his crush out to prom, she says yes and he takes her home with him.

His sister takes her to her own room to help her with her outfit or something, but they end up taking a lot longer than he expected so he goes to investigate.

When he gets to his sister's room, he's greeted with the sight of his sister either eating/consuming or unbirthing his crush/date and he tries to save her but fails and his sister mocks him.

After this happens, his sister blackmails him into going to prom with her, ofc with a full stomach which everyone points out, story ends shortly after they get to the prom/dance.

i do believe someone if not the original author made an alt ending where the crush gets free and unbirths the sister instead, regressing her as punishment.

If anyone knows the name of this story or the author id greatly appreciate it as ive been looking for months to find it again.
reposting cause i havent asked in quite a while and still really wanna find the story again
I will always respond to PMs ASAP, im sorry for any wait that happens.

Also no i do not RP, please dont ask, especially as a first message to me.
Robotdocter
Been posting for a bit

Postby bearboy95 » Wed May 19, 2021 2:11 pm

Reposting since it got buried. It's been a couple weeks since I've been looking for a story

It's about a young guy who's working part time as a tutor and he gets a job tutoring a rich family's daughter. At first she's hard to work with, but they start getting along.

Towards the end of the story, the tutor decides to get her a present. He finds out she's been watching videos of people eating mini-people alive and thinks it'd be a good gift. He buys one, then she lets him watch her eat the mini-guy.

Any idea where I can find it? I thought it was on this site, but no amount of searching has turned it up for me
bearboy95
Somewhat familiar

Postby Welcometocave » Thu May 20, 2021 2:54 pm

R_U_Snacksize wrote:
Bard302 wrote:Hi guys, I'm looking for a vore story I read quite a while ago.

From what I remember, it starts as the main character wakes up, confused, her friend/boyfriend in her belly, not remembering what happenned. The guy in her belly is angry and scared, and tells her to get him out but she doesn't know how. She tries to vomit but it doesn't work. The guy tells her to try to call the urgency, but she can't reach the phone because of the weigth of her belly. Then the guy, who's starting to panic, tells her to use a knife and cut her stomach open, but she doesn't want to. Then, she realizes she actually likes the guy where he is, and tell him that maybe they should "let nature take its course". The boy doesn't believe what he just heard, and starts freaking out, but the main character has taken her decision to digest him. Which she does.

If you could help me with that I would greatly appreciate it. I looked really hard for it but couldn't.

I remember that story and was just searching for it as well.

I too am now searching for this story
Welcometocave
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheOverlordz » Thu May 20, 2021 7:09 pm

Hey folks! I have been looking and for the life of me I cant find this artist/art.

The art in question is of a Mother (A witch) Cooking her willing daughter for her Covent.

If anyone can help me find this artist/art I would be very appreciative.
TheOverlordz
New to the forum

Looking for lost comic.

Postby weee » Thu May 20, 2021 11:51 pm

There was one that was really good a long time ago. I'll try my best to describe it:
It had two friends with each-other, and then the girl's mother was going to come in, so the idea to shrink the boyfriend to hide him was brought up.
They did that, and then after the mother left at some point the small boyfriend found that his girlfriend was in a trance. He took advantage of this to explore her body including anal vore, and having her use the toilet (piss)
The drawing style was a very sketch-like draw style with very little color (I remember the piss was yellow, and there were some other colorful accents)
The characters were both furries, I think the boy was a bat but I don't remember what the girl was.

I vaguely remember the name "Cosmo" but I might be wrong, I've tried searching for anything resembling this but I can't find it anymore. If anyone can find it let me know, I know it was a fairly long comic.
weee
New to the forum

Re: Looking for lost comic.

Postby pendingdelete9026b206b » Fri May 21, 2021 2:18 am

pendingdelete9026b206b
New to the forum

Postby kaicbrodus » Sat May 22, 2021 3:57 am

Does anyone have some of genlys deleted stories, I cant find them anywhere online.
kaicbrodus
New to the forum

Help finding a game from here

Postby Cerbo » Sat May 22, 2021 5:40 am

I can mostly remember specific snippets of it, but it was an RPG maker game from here, not that old as far as I remember, but for the life of me I can't seem to find it, hopefully asking for help might, well, help! Here are the details from the game:

-You play as a knight that got to a new land by boat, with other characters speaking over as an introduction
-The game had a system where you could use relics as your accessories for added skills, boosted at a tree with a dryad inside that helped you discover the power of those relics
-There was a forest, underground, desert, a haunted house, and a river for dungeons, as far as I can remember.
-You could actually plant crops that could serve as healing items
-The game ended up at a fight with a fire-themed enemy
-The most detailed one of the bunch, there was a scene that, after getting with a centaur companion over a gap they could jump over, yet said centaur doesn't like to have people on it's back, the whole situation being a whole exception to it, ended up with the protagonist facing off to an enemy centaur on a competition of 5 stages, ending up at a draw before the final one due the interruption of an ogre boss fight, in which if you were to lose, it would lead to a CV scene.

If any of this sounds familiar, please comment with the game you think that's the one I'm talking about, I'll be grateful forever with you! Thanks in advance for any help!
Cerbo
New to the forum

Postby deej1011 » Sat May 22, 2021 10:39 am

Still looking for the vid and manips I mentioned previously, and also looking for a story now (even if there's not a salvable version someplace an archived readable one would suffice) as well. It was a story I saw on DA wherein Kuchisake-Onna did her usual "do you think I'm pretty?" thing and then after she got an answer she unmasked and ate the person (I think it was a first-person pov so her prey would be the reader?). If I remember correctly I think there was an alternate version cause I swear I remember both an ending with digestion and an ending without it. I've tried various searches on DA entailing "Kuchisake-Onna" (and even just kuchisake) and/or "vore" but to no avail so I fear it was deleted or taken down. But I didn't know if maybe someone knew of an alternative place it was uploaded to or someplace it'd been archived (even just knowing the url so I can pop it into cachedview would work). Thanks kindly for any help you can give in finding it!
check out my DA for my writings and such:
Jessthenotsohotmess.deviantart.com
deej1011
Somewhat familiar

Re: Help finding a game from here

Postby TheFetishBeast » Sat May 22, 2021 1:22 pm

That would be one of my creations, 'Vore Crawler'. I'll give you a link to the thread where you can find it.

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=42525&hilit=Vore+Crawler

I have to inform you, however, that I've actually completely stopped working on that project. Well, sort of. I'm planning on remaking the game from scratch. Whenever that's gonna happen, I have no idea. It's certainly not soon.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby Elpie » Sat May 22, 2021 2:31 pm

deej1011 wrote:Still looking for the vid and manips I mentioned previously, and also looking for a story now (even if there's not a salvable version someplace an archived readable one would suffice) as well. It was a story I saw on DA wherein Kuchisake-Onna did her usual "do you think I'm pretty?" thing and then after she got an answer she unmasked and ate the person (I think it was a first-person pov so her prey would be the reader?). If I remember correctly I think there was an alternate version cause I swear I remember both an ending with digestion and an ending without it. I've tried various searches on DA entailing "Kuchisake-Onna" (and even just kuchisake) and/or "vore" but to no avail so I fear it was deleted or taken down. But I didn't know if maybe someone knew of an alternative place it was uploaded to or someplace it'd been archived (even just knowing the url so I can pop it into cachedview would work). Thanks kindly for any help you can give in finding it!

if it means anything, i'm pretty sure there's a horror manga floating around (i seem to remember that it was one of Junji Ito's) which had a sudden twist ending where a guy (one of the protagonists?) encounters Kuchisake-onna and it turns out that she isn't cut at the cheeks, she's actually missing the entire top half of her head with her throat in the middle and she sucks him down through there, but i also seem to remember that it's not actually the focus of the manga and the actual plot is centered on a different urban legend
Check out my fanfic, 'Anyone You Can Do...I Can Do Better!' And bring up some ideas in the discussion thread!
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion