General "Looking for" thread (official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby Delet59b269 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:40 pm

Hi

I am looking for an animation from the Deaf Giantess which, I think, was called Human Market

It was a mute short animated film where some giantesses take samples of humans and some, buy a box of humans
Delet59b269
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Mockspeed7 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:40 am

Ok, I have been searching for a while but I can’t find what I am looking for, so time to see if anyone else has a better memory of this.

It is a set of pictures of two ladies. It starts with them in nightgowns as one is feeding the other that is on a chair. A few pictures in the one being feed brakes the chair and the woman feeding her gets “cake on her nighty”. Then it gets to the vore for I think 3 pictures. Finally ends with 3 pictures of her on the ground at different angles as she gets comfortable.

I don’t think it has much color. It was about 9-11 pieces.

That’s mostly all I can remember at the moment.

Please help.

Edit: found it, it’s called tasty treats, by muhboobz. It’s still on deveantart.
Mockspeed7
New to the forum

Postby Nibor » Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:34 pm

Nibor wrote:Ok, I haven't posted here in a WHILE, but now I have something to try and find. I once saw a "Comic" (in quotes since no actual panels that I remember) that included Ms. Mowz and goombella from Paper Mario. Mowz tried to rob Goombella while she was asleep, but she accidentally tickled the goomba's nose with her tail, which caused her to eventually eat the mouser. It seems to have been taken down, but has anyone chronicled it, by any chance?

Found it. (No thanks to you guys :P): https://aryion.com/g4/view/275716
Gotta stop forgetting to check this site... Though the color version(which was what I was actually looking for) HAS disappeared.
Eka's resident lurker Yoshi!
My character list
Nibor
???

Postby FauxSlime » Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:49 pm

Still looking for a vore audio from last year I think. I can't remember who did it but they did two audios that I really enjoy. One of them is the pov of a man who comes home to his wife and swallows her. The wife says, "I thought you loved me" being unwilling.

Any word on this would me much appreciated!
FauxSlime
Somewhat familiar

Serching for GTB23/Frog-Bait Clementine giantess comic

Postby MrVore1990 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:48 pm

Looking for a 2-3 page comic done by GTB23/Frog-Bait. It involves there frog girl Clementine finding a shrunken human that runs into her then try's to eat him. Thats all i remember because i seen it years ago at this point.
Attachments
dax9q1k-d2e53a51-646f-4294-ae1b-b6abb5a9fff2.png
MrVore1990
Been posting for a bit

Re: Serching for GTB23/Frog-Bait Clementine giantess comic

Postby doomed » Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:57 am

have you tried looking on their deviantart ? if not maybe their twittter
doomed
Participator

Postby MrVore1990 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:18 am

not seen it on there DeviantArt account and il check there Twitter if they have 1
MrVore1990
Been posting for a bit

Postby Eagerstriker » Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:36 pm

Eagerstriker
New to the forum

Postby MrVore1990 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:25 pm

yes thank you
MrVore1990
Been posting for a bit

Postby Boltbond » Sat Nov 28, 2020 10:32 pm

Boltbond wrote:Looking for the continuation of the Guilmon Food series by Jag. It were recently release a part 04 in FA, but then suddently it's not there anymore.

Does someone have a copy? If so, post it in Eka's, please.

If you don't, at least do you know why it got deleted?

Tnks

Still searching for it but no lucky. Help?
Boltbond
New to the forum

Postby thatman2001 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:14 pm

I’m lookin for an old vore story where this college girl swallows the protagonist’s girlfriend and then convinces him to get her soda and have sex with her in an effort to burp her up. Anyone know what it was called?
thatman2001
New to the forum

Postby brutus1980 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:46 am

Hi all,

Posting again.

Would anyone by chance have the old galaxy-of-terror-.com forum database?

I am specifically looking two stories namely Delta team & the slime zombies (Part 1 & 2) which was written by slimergirl back in Nov 9 2011.

I've tried using waybackmachine but i dont think the posts were archived.

Cheers all
brutus1980
New to the forum

Postby right2fail » Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:07 am

[post deleted]
Last edited by right2fail on Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:08 pm, edited 4 times in total.
right2fail
Been posting for a bit

Kreatorkat

Postby PythagorasPython » Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:33 am

There was a writer named Kreatorkat on Deviantart (and maybe here too?) back in like 2015-2016. Loved their stories but they deleted their DA and I can’t find the stories. One series was called Jungle of Peril, and that one spawned a bunch of other series. Anybody have any of their stories?
PythagorasPython
New to the forum

Postby JamesJayZero » Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:03 am

Have anyone managed to save vore vids made by Kaa VFX before they deleted them?
JamesJayZero
Been posting for a bit

Postby JerryHusky » Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:48 am

Anyone know where I can find the vids of Neptune eating Chris or Jill in REmake? It was some sorta camera hack with backgrounds blacked out that used to be on YT along with a bunch of similar vids but dunno where to find em anymore since they got removed.
JerryHusky
New to the forum

Postby BelowAverageCat » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:52 pm

I'm looking for an old I think two image series or two panel comic, it was with all furry characters but I don't know remember any of the species

The first image was a lady walking her dog in a park with I think three kids surrounding her asking if she would play a game with them
The follow up second image was the lady sitting under a tree with an engorged stomach with one of the kids nearby asking if she found the others, the lady also had blood stained into her fur I think around her mouth and maybe other places with the dog she was walking also nearby chewing on a either bloody bone or it was just stained red

It has been honestly years since I last seen it, I'm talking like... maybe 2009 or 2010 when I last saw it and only recently came back to my thought space
BelowAverageCat
Been posting for a bit

looking for comic

Postby bulson2993 » Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:47 pm

looking for a comic book in which 2 furry fox girls eat 2 furry rabbits guys who make fun of one of them
bulson2993
New to the forum

Postby MistressMaw » Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:10 pm

Does anyone have any links or reccomendafions to find vore vr or asmr?
I recently got a vr set for my phone and the idea of finding a vr of being eaten gently and being inside a tight stomach.

I'm also making a 'cocoon' project with a suspended wicker pod chair. With crushed burgundy velvet drapes to go around it, told my non vore friends it's a cocoon Xp
MistressMaw
Been posting for a bit

can't find 3d render comic

Postby Ezunbiirth » Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:32 am

I remember a youtube video back in the day where a lizard man eats a girl while sitting in what I think was a hospital?
It had super horny captions with the girl begging to be swallowed. It was a 3d render comic that was put together as a compilation on a youtube video. I can't seem to find it.
I remember the video being titled "live vore or real vore".
Ezunbiirth
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion