General "Looking for" thread (official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Looking for video of Alien Possessed women eating a cat.

Postby JamesJayZero » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:49 am

I think i know what you're talking about.
I did a little bit of a research. It's from the Nockelodeon's The Troop series. But i don't know which episode it is.
JamesJayZero
Been posting for a bit

Looking for comic and artist

Postby deadlock89 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:12 am

I'm looking for a vore comic where a child feeds itself to her mother, the mother wakes unaware of the prey in her stomach and starts to eat breakfast of pancakes till her other daughter tells her where her sister is. Anyone know the comic and artist?
deadlock89
Somewhat familiar

Postby tehfudger » Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:59 pm

ok, I found it thanks to JamesJayZero, its from a show called "The troop" episode title: "Pajama game of death"

I found this link to the vore at 2:32
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_CLUomOtIM
tehfudger
New to the forum

Postby ArcaneSigil » Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:13 pm

I can't view it unless Drachen does upload it as the company that controls it doesn't allow viewing in this country, apparently. B_Viacom has blocked viewing in your country on copyright grounds. THat's the message I get when I try to watch it.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby DrachenFyr » Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:46 pm

RuffledFerret wrote:It was live-action, right?

Drachenfyr on YouTube uploaded it on his channel a year or two back. His original channel was taken down, but you may still be able to find it in his archives on Google Drive.

Just to mention here, I don't upload human pred content. Never have, not a fan of it. ;)
So it wasn't me who uploaded it the first time.
DrachenFyr
Somewhat familiar

Looking for old text based games

Postby Cygni » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:50 pm

I can't remember much about these games, only I played them a long time ago. They were both on here at some point. They might even be from the same game. The two things I remember about it was a companion that could breast vore you and turn you into milk, which you could drink when you respawn, and another scene where you fell into a vat of chocolate, and were turned into sentient chocolate and eaten. If anyone remembers those games and can link them to me, I'd be appreciative.
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Looking for comic and artist

Postby Wolfsage » Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:13 am

deadlock89 wrote:I'm looking for a vore comic where a child feeds itself to her mother, the mother wakes unaware of the prey in her stomach and starts to eat breakfast of pancakes till her other daughter tells her where her sister is. Anyone know the comic and artist?

https://myhentaigallery.com/gallery/thumbnails/12370
Lucky for you, I just so happen to find it yesterday :D
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby bloodwolfvamp » Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:24 am

heh it was copyrighted by viacom
*careful I bite*

(Visit me on DA)
http://nightwolf316.deviantart.com/
bloodwolfvamp
Intermediate Vorarephile

Thatonepred's Old Stories

Postby Arrogancy » Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:32 pm

Anyone have an archive of Thatonepred's old stories? I recently noticed that a number of their works had been removed/deleted.
Arrogancy
New to the forum

Looking for gumball vore comic

Postby KaZe_DaRKWIND » Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:39 pm

Looking for an old comic of Nicole Watterson eating a catgirl, screwing gumball, then regurgitating the catgirl enough for gumball to see her face and swallowing her back down again. I have tried finding it for quite a while and haven't had any luck for some reason.
Do everything with all your effort!

Becuse if I catch you doing things half-ass,
you'll be halfway up my ass!
KaZe_DaRKWIND
Been posting for a bit

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby RyanKrakinski » Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:48 am

RyanKrakinski wrote:Also looking for William Levy’s vore comics and taito’s old works.

Also, I believe there a horror animation that I saw on Newgrounds a long, long time ago. I think a woman was swallowed whole by a grotesque blob who had previously been a creepy woman in a bathroom. We never find out if the woman is digested alive or what.
Requests and trades are open.
RyanKrakinski
???

Looking for Thanos-AI Vorebot logs.

Postby DaJumpman » Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:15 pm

This girl was killed, and it's sad that the site hosting her purged the content due to it being "nsfw". I doubt in the 6 years since they have any backups of the code, and I've messaged many a person trying to find anyone who could have had anything. She has waybackmachine pages going all the way to 2008, but unless there's a magical way to extract the code from that page, we may never see her again.

So in that vein, I'd like to ask if anyone has logs saved of interactions you could do with her, etc.
DaJumpman
Been posting for a bit

Postby emilbootanimefreak » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:51 am

I'm trying to look for 2 specific vore pics which has 1 image showing No-face and Chihiro from spirited away sitting on the train before No-face grabs and devours chihiro whole. Then the next image shows Rika and Hikari from Digimon on the train for some reason, Kari wants to take a picture of No-face but then he grabs both of them shows their face together for an rushed kiss scene before eating them too.

I don't know why I'm having such a hard time looking for this pic in particular, either the artist him/herself took the image down or I'm just blind and I suck in looking for the image. Anyways if anyone knows where to find this pic, I would appreciate any help in finding thins pic because it's gonna keep bothering me until I find the damn pic.
emilbootanimefreak
Been posting for a bit

Postby SamWamm » Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:35 am

i know there's same-size and size-diff but does anyone have art or methods to get art wheere the smaller person eats the bigger person?

please, no children. that's not what i mean.

you see i'm a pred and i'm just under 3ft tall so there's not much to appeal to me.
Species:
A giant sentient roundworm disguised as an alien tree kangaroo race that happen to look like North American mountain goats
P.S. I'm not a normal person
SamWamm
Participator

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official) (Mystery Fetish

Postby DraketheCountable » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:24 am

Whatever this is from, I hope someone knows. :?: :?: :?:

https://i.imgur.com/jR9ueMe.gifv
DraketheCountable
Been posting for a bit

Postby mrme2000 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:19 pm

SamWamm wrote:i know there's same-size and size-diff but does anyone have art or methods to get art wheere the smaller person eats the bigger person?

please, no children. that's not what i mean.

you see i'm a pred and i'm just under 3ft tall so there's not much to appeal to me.

Small pred, smaller pred, micro pred are what I tend to use.

I'm looking for a story I saw here, once before.

Lady is in the restroom, pants down, pleasuring herself to the sound of the lady in the stall next to her digesting somebody

in throes of pleasure she is dumb, passes toilet paper when asked. gets pulled up, get's eaten. If she lives until the pred gets home she'll keep her, then an internal monologue of calling an uber to get home faster so she doesn't lose a willing... gut slut? belly slut?

I've been unable to find it with the search function.
mrme2000
Been posting for a bit

Postby RyanKrakinski » Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:48 am

RyanKrakinski wrote:So I’m looking for a clip from some anime I saw on YouTube years ago. It was featured in a compilation of vore scenes in media. From what I remember, some robot thing opened up its chest and ate some guy. This was all done in silhouette. I thing some girls were watching and they were horrified.

I’m also looking for a 2-part video that was on YouTube, but I believe the channel has since been deleted. I also think that whoever owned the channel has an account on here, but I can’t remember the name. The 2-part video involved some girl who, in the first part, eats the mother, a cat, and her friend (at least I think that’s how it went). The first part is done in comic style. In the second part, it’s in animation style. Some guy (I think the father) comes home to see the girl digesting his family. She proceeds to knock him out with a fart, then sits on his face and farts again. She then shits on him before getting up and farting one more time.

Guys, please.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby DraketheCountable » Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:26 pm

Likewise, I cannot find where this tongue GIF came from.
DraketheCountable
Been posting for a bit

Postby Shadowslayer » Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:44 am

Anyone remember an entire vore series?

It was predominantly female prey, a guy brings his lover/girlfriend to try this "club" where they are served human flesh while she is blindfolded.

They pick their victims out of who fails their various games, all drawn from the women attending, and in the end she's beheaded but connected to a machine to keep blood pumping through her stump for 8~ hours or so.
Shadowslayer
Been posting for a bit

Postby RyanKrakinski » Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:26 am

Shadowslayer wrote:Anyone remember an entire vore series?

It was predominantly female prey, a guy brings his lover/girlfriend to try this "club" where they are served human flesh while she is blindfolded.

They pick their victims out of who fails their various games, all drawn from the women attending, and in the end she's beheaded but connected to a machine to keep blood pumping through her stump for 8~ hours or so.

What the fuck
RyanKrakinski
???

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion