Psychology: Why do we have this fetish?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Psychology: Why do we have this fetish?

Postby Garber09 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:47 am

First of all, I have to say that I'm a bit late to this and don't really think someone's going to Read this, but I felt the need to write about it and follow the thread.

Gender/Sex: Male/Male

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

How you came to know of your vore fetish: Well it comes from when I was a child, about 6-7. I Always liked the idea of a creature eating another creature, but it didn't excite me sexually. Remember the slides in McDonald's? Those Red slides? Well, I Always played as if they were a throat and I hopelessly fell through it. It was arousing but not reaching sexuality. I also had a toy that was a shark with a hole in its mouth, where I would put my hand or some action man I had, making the shark eat my other toys. Later, when I was 12 or 13, I found about vore on internet. Then, ir became something so rooted on my mind that today is mainly what I jerk off to. I remember my first sexual experience was with an image of three maids inserting three tinies up their cunts. Yeah, it was the beginning of the fapping for me.

Preferred character(s) in vore: humans, demi-humans (catgirls, angels, demonesses, nagas, etc), some furries like cownugget ones... In order from more to less.

Sexually submissive/dominant/either?: Totally submissive, though I have never had a girlfriend, but I know I would be submissive. Don't like being in charge, my self esteem is not that high :P

In vore are you submissive (prey), dominant (predator), or do you go both ways/are a third party?: I would be prey, or viewer. Prey if I were to be eaten by someone I knew and were friend with, and viewer if I didn't know that person. Though it would be with a friend, I would like her to be somewhat dominant and teasing, as I like to feel hopeless about the fact that I would be swallowed alive, but knowing there wouldn't be the fatal point.

Vore preferences (give as much detail as you would like):
I mainly like when the prey is big enough to make a bulge on the pared but is small enough to be swallowed "realistically".
Same size also arouses me, especially if the pred is a bit bitchy. I like when the pred teases the prey. I don't like graphic digestion that much, but when it's well done it's fine. I would like it to be non fatal, but I also like when it's fatal and that's it or when the prey returns to life somehow after being digested.

I like the POV ones, like that Karbo's comic in which you were eaten and made your way down to the pred's stomach.

Anal vore, CV, object swallowing, unbirth... Yeah, they are also fine, as I find it very hot when a girl swallows something.

Masturbation/Sexual habits: twice a Day, depending on my mood. Mainly to vore, but also other fetishes like asslicking, i.e.

a. Why do so many of us enjoy belly bulges so much, regardless of gender?
In my case, I think it's because that way we know the prey is really inside the pred and May be struggling or Not. Knowing that the prey is inside the stomach is very exciting.

b. What do you think the correlation (if any) between throats and vaginas are, exactly?

Well, both are tubes made of soft, wet flesh. I dunno if there's anything else, just know that both are arousing.

c. Why the hell are so many furries into vore? xD
I don't know. I'm Not a furry megafan, and so I can't explain it.

d. How or why do you think this fetish intertwines with others such as macro/micro, BDSM, snuff, etc.?

As someone on this thread stated, macro could swallow micro, being trapped in the stomach is like BDSM, digestion is like snuff....

e. Do other fetishes show themselves during childhood, or is it just vore? If so, why do you think that is?

I guess vore includes many other fetishes, but we are Not aware of them.

f. Why the hell are so many people into cutsey girl characters as predators?

I guess it's because they look like they wouldn't swallow anyone, like good and beautiful girls. Also, you are going to be Part of a beautiful girl, so that makes it appealing.

And as an end to this, I must say that vore is something I am trying to understand fully, as I have accepted it on my life. I need to know why I like it and why I developed this liking for it. Ah, and I don't know if anyone besides me has the "problem" of being aroused every time someone talks about stomachs or mouths or even seeing a mouth. I tend to imagine everything people say, so if they mention "stomach", I imagine it very graphically, and that is a bit awkward while being with a friend or familiar.

To say, I have a friend Who knows of my vore fetish, and she was kind enough to show me her mouth and lick my face. Like friends, only friends. But I liked her mouth, and sometimes I tell her I want to be swallowed by her, and have conversations involving vore. I like so much being able to talk about it with someone, it helps bearing with it.
Garber09
New to the forum

Postby Doughnutz2000 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:47 am

Gender/Sex: Male

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

How you came to know of your vore fetish: On YouTube and other medias I had seen things like snakes eating mouses whole or fish eating other small fish. There was something about it I liked, but I never understood why until I started reaching that age... I must have started at around 6, but was not obviously aware of what it was.

Preferred characters in vore: Humans and other human-like figures. Some anthropomorphic. Very little snake vore, mainly being photo manips.

Sexually submissive/dominant/either?: Either

Preferred role in vore: Prey

Vore preferences: I would definitely have to go for Same Size, unwilling, F/F (or M/F), Unbirth, Anal Vore, Belly Bulge. I like it when the predator gets off on the prey, but not so much the prey themselves. The predator and prey, I like to have uniforms or some clothes (preferably skirts, shorts, panties, stockings, etc). I don't like there being gore, scat or gas involved. I really like oral vore if it is done well enough, but often go for unbirth and anal vore before of closer relation to sexual tendencies.

Other sexual proclivities: I enjoy facesitting or giving oral pleasure as well as perhaps some light bondage (handcuffs). This probably contributes to why I love unbirth. The thought of pleasuring a woman in such a way while getting very turned on myself.

I think that's it, may have missed some details.
Unbirth and Anal Vore FTW
Doughnutz2000
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby BellyDweller2 » Wed May 25, 2022 11:41 pm

Gender/Sex: Male.
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
vore is not the only fetish that appears during childhood. Sorry if I ruin your childhood by saying this. I could be the only one who experienced this, but I used to be attracted to Queen Gohma from Ocarina of Time. I liked to watch her lay eggs. The way she moved her eyes gave the impression that this is an intense experience for her be it pleasure or pain. I was so young that I didn't go erect from it. I wasn't very happy about it when I found out you can shoot her eye while she's doing it. This would fall under oviposition, but you could argue it's futanari because of the ovipositor which is often associated with futas.
BellyDweller2
New to the forum

Postby ThrowawayA1D » Thu Jun 02, 2022 5:20 pm

Sexual Orientation: Heteroromantic asexual.
How you came to know of your vore fetish: Dunno, can't remember.
Preferred character(s) in vore (Human(s), furry(ies), or animal(s)?): Humans (and demi-humans) for the most part. Sometimes animals too. Furries? Almost never -- almost.
Sexually submissive/dominant/either?: Submissive
In vore are you submissive (prey), dominant (predator), or do you go both ways/are a third party?: Submissive! It's possible I enjoy being a third party more than being prey, however. A little unrelated to the question at hand, but I somewhat object to the way it's worded -- dominant prey and submissive predators are definitely possible (being submissive doesn't mean you're prey, even if it IS true in MY case)! Sub preds are HOT, I tell you. I digress though.
Vore preferences (give as much detail as you would like): I don't really care about the prey's gender. Female (or futa) preds are hot, though. I love graphic digestion, bones, disposal... all of that nasty shit. Cruel preds and prey that actually used to have a life or something are great (cough cough Muted Melody cough cough); they really make me feel terrible about being into -- which makes sense, people are dying after all lol. I adore the whole "you're food" shtick but despite that, I'm not into degradation & I like to feel special somehow -- I'm food, but I'm still a person, even if only for now, y'know? Like, digesting an entire person should be a big deal I think. Though I guess it's rather silly to want something like this to be realistic-ish lol. Hard vore is good but only if the pred eats the prey all up (don't be wasteful smhh!!).
Masturbation/Sexual habits: My only orgasms ever were from wet dreams and the like. When I'm horny, I just look at vore pics in this server or on Discord & that's enough. I've no real interest in genitalia.
Other sexual proclivities: I guess I'm somewhat masochistic? Yanderes are hot -- I like the bondage-related scenarios. When I was a kid, giantesses made me feel weird iykwim but nowadays they don't do anything to me I think. This is actually kinda weird, isn't it? I thought it was worth mentioning since this is all about psychology; I even used to daydream and imagine myself as a giant or something, but now? Nah.
Last edited by ThrowawayA1D on Fri May 12, 2023 7:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ThrowawayA1D
Been posting for a bit

Postby ThrowawayA1D » Thu Jun 02, 2022 5:53 pm

Ah, I forgot to reply to the questions in the OP! Double post just in case someone had already read my previous one -- it HAS been a hot minute since that other post.
ThrowawayA1D wrote:Lots of words.

A)Why do so many of us enjoy belly bulges so much, regardless of gender?
Before I reply, frankly, I'm unsure about what you mean with the "regardless of gender" bit. Are you talking about the belly bulge appreciator or about the person whose belly is bulging? Because if it's the latter, I don't enjoy male belly bulges for the most part (I can if it's a drawing and the 'male' passes as 'female' but does that even count?). If it's the former, I don't enjoy belly bulges unless I'm aware they have to do with vore (...or stuffing, if it's a drawing and the amount of food eaten is unrealistically high) and I know (or am under the impression) the belly's contents are going to get digested. Still, as for the *why*, hmm. I'm afraid I can't give this an actual answer as I personally am not into the bulges themselves. I could speculate, though -- for heterosexual people, perhaps belly bulges remind them of pregnancy which in turn reminds them of sex, which they find arousing. It's a little leap but I can see how it'd work. Sorry if that's a terrible response lol, it's the best I can do.

B)What do you think the correlation (if any) between throats and vaginas are, exactly?
They're both small (or tight, whichever you prefer) moist holes some people have. That's it, I think, and I believe that that's why oral sex is a thing. As for me, I'm not particularly into either -- for me, to hot thing about vore isn't inserting something into a tight hole, but rather, becoming part of something greater -- literally.

C)Why the hell are so many furries into vore? xD
IKR?? Honestly, I don't wanna seem judgmental or anything, but it feels like people whose only kink is 'liking furry things' are rare. Furries frequently seem to have some other out-there fetish on top of being into furry characters, and half of the 'what the shit am I looking at' content I encounter has to do with furries. It really could be a coincidence, but like, wow.

D)How or why do you think this fetish intertwines with others such as macro/micro, BDSM, snuff, etc.?
If a character is huge and the other is tiny, that just makes having one of them be eaten that much easier. Bellies for the most part are pretty goddamn tight, and therefore wouldn't allow for a lot of movement -- kind of like bondage. If someone manages to eat a person whole, this must mean they're pretty strong, no? Highly likely, strong enough to dominate the other person -- in a way, 'being eaten' has to do with dom/subbiness by definition, I think. Well, it's actually more of a top/bottom thing I think considering prey can be doms too, but just like how power bottoms aren't the norm, neither are dommy prey people.

E)Do other fetishes show themselves during childhood, or is it just vore? If so, why do you think that is?
It's not just vore. That's a fact I know from experience (see my giantess tidbit in my previous reply). I believe it's highly possible most fetishes (the ones not inherently tied to sex probably) appear in the childhood. After all, why would vore be an exception?

F)Why the hell are so many people into cutsey girl characters as predators?
I want to say it has to do with the "omg you're so cute I could just eat you up" thing but I don't actually think it does, so. People find anime girls hot. People into being eaten find being eaten hot. It makes logical sense that they'd want to be eaten by something they find hot. As for the reason behind why people find anime girls hot, I don't actually know -- but I'm confident Google's got the answer for this one.

This was fun, not going to lie. I'd love to answer some other questions, even if my input is just another one among billions of others.
ThrowawayA1D
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion