The Vore Dream thread (Official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Has anyone ever had a vore dream/nightmare?

Postby SlideV » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:50 am

As a kid, I had a nightmare, I was at my Grandma's house, and there was this snake. At it Swallowed my family, and I could see there faces in the snake, and my dad was just telling me it would be ok. To this day, it's one of the darkest dreams I've head. Has anyone else ever had a memorable dream or nightmare revolving around vore?
SlideV
New to the forum

Re: The Vore Dream thread (Official)

Postby Hanzo » Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:29 pm

Female aliens came to earth, eating all the women and claiming men as their mates. Thats about it
Hanzo
Somewhat familiar

Postby thehoomanity » Fri May 01, 2020 3:18 am

Idk if i was a hired kidnapper or servant, anyhow i brought some human prey to a Naga-like alien(looked like the viper from X-com but with multiple eyes & a different color that i can't really remember). The human prey were two siblings, a brother & sister possibly twins, both adults. This Naga-like alien started with the brother first, the guy gets gulped up and the pred gets a huge belly. The sister was screaming & crying for her brother of course, during it all so i injected her with something that knocked her out, the naga alien got mad at me because she prefers the prey to be conscious so they can go down struggling and screaming. Dream ends there.
thehoomanity
New to the forum

Postby KingOfRust » Fri May 01, 2020 3:30 am

Well game characters voring me but nothing to spooky
KingOfRust
New to the forum

Postby Zeepher150 » Fri May 01, 2020 7:33 pm

KingOfRust wrote:Well game characters voring me but nothing to spooky

What is the difference between "voring" versus eating? I'm just curious about how vore is a verb, haha. :silly:
Zeepher150
Somewhat familiar

Postby flareblitzle » Sat May 02, 2020 5:17 pm

One time I had a dream where I commissioned a vore comic. I could only afford one, so I was thinking for a while what kind of pred I wanted, eventually settling for Akane Owari. I dunno why her of all choices, since she's not among my "conscious" top picks, but I suppose it was appropriate enough. I got the results not long after and it was a darn good POV sequence. Might've even been animated. Definitely not something I would've been able to afford irl, heh.
flareblitzle
New to the forum

Postby DarkPinkie » Sat May 16, 2020 2:46 am

I just woke up from a very vore focused dream, which is very rare by itself. Usually when I have anything vore related it tends to be a small part of the dream before moving on. This dream's themes probably was also affected by Book of Lust as I played it right before sleep.

The story is more or less just someone, could be me, could be someone else, this was unclear. Anyway what was going on was they were over a very wide span of time watching this artist and storyteller write a story infused with artwork which detailed the experiences and recounts of many aspects of the circle of life from the point of view of a rabbit-girl who lived through Nazi Germany but escaped to the Swizz towards the end of world war 2 and took part in opening up a very successful ski resort. This world mirrors our own a lot but it does have a bit of magic available. These recounts was basically her writing a book on parts of her life.

Somewhere midway through the dream some other non-vore dream thingy would interrupt but ultimately this dream would continue after it.

She would recount I think it was 8 different things that was central to the whole idea of vore and life in general. I recall them being:
1: Life or Childhood
2: Motherhood
3: Fatherhood
4: Hunger
5: Speed
6: Strength
7: (I don't recall what 7 was, maybe it was tenacity or something?)
8: Luck

Each category got a couple of stories, except luck which only had one, from the main character's perspective associated with them along with pictures in the artstyle of KanashiiPanda. However after each category had their stories there would just be a speed-retelling of all the remaining stories that was from the perspective of other characters, such as a mouse girl who through speed alone managed to avoid 2 hungry predators before being saved by luck, which then through the double edged sword it is became her ultimate downfall as a dog-girl... Dog boy? Whatever got lucky on her and against all odds had themselves a nice mice dinner. These final quick stories would include multiple aspects overall until the categories were all filled out with about 8 each, or 4 with luck.

The main character of the dream, whether it was me or not, was so disappointed when it was finished and there wouldn't be more ate the story writer and artist. Taunting them asking them which categories this would be?

Then I woke up. Noticed arguments on Discord where I originally planned to retell this story to a more active audience, they told me to just go back to sleep so I came here instead. I hope you all enjoyed my lil dream story. I just wanted to share it before the very fleeting memory faded away to the sands of time.
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby jistju » Fri May 29, 2020 9:23 pm

delete
Last edited by jistju on Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jistju
New to the forum

Postby Zeepher150 » Sat May 30, 2020 2:17 pm

What a ride, ahaha.
Zeepher150
Somewhat familiar

Postby promemeus » Sun May 31, 2020 2:21 am

I had a dream where my best friend and i were stuck in a cave because a giant fiona from shrek was blocking the entrance to the cave and then we realized we had to go into her mouth to escape and then she shat us out
promemeus
New to the forum

Postby WankersCramp » Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:29 am

You know... For all the vore I look at, I rarely get dreams regarding it... Kinda disappointing really.
"You may fascinate a woman by giving her a piece of cheese."
WankersCramp
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zeepher150 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:35 pm

WankersCramp wrote:You know... For all the vore I look at, I rarely get dreams regarding it... Kinda disappointing really.

That may be the case because vore is too present in your consciousness that it's just absent from your unconscious dreaming life. Like, sometimes my dreams are all about ideas and experiences that I've tried to shut out of my mind when I'm awake, so the reverse could describe your position.
Zeepher150
Somewhat familiar

Postby ian66613 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:58 pm

Had a dream a little earlier before this where I was stuck in a cage in my fairy boy form. The cage also had a barrier that disallowed objects to pass through the gaps in case I attempted to fly away, not that I really could as my captor had plucked my wings and put a sealing charm on my back to make sure they didn't grow back. She was a beautiful, seductive elezen woman. I don't really know how I was captured by her, all I knew is that I awoke in the cage. She was taking me to the far east to have me accompany her for the time being.

She got to her temporary residence there, and opened the cage door, speaking to me, "I'll let you wander about tomorrow on your own as long as you let me kiss you deeply for a while." I reluctantly accepted, and her large black lips came forth to smother into my small body. She kissed deeply for quite a while, and before long I found myself shrinking a bit due to me losing fae against her lips. She said to me, "Hmm, perhaps I need to kiss you differently or harder." She then proceeded to assault me more with her black colored lips. Before long, I found myself as small as a gnat, which is my minimum size. She giggled devilishly as she closed up the cage once more with me inside. "There, I'll let you out tomorrow."

The next morning, she woke me up once more. She made me watch her slowly apply her black lip coloring, it was quite vivid this time, jet black. She then picked me out of my cage prison and brought me up to her lips, she didn't have any expression this time, and simply pressed my extremely small body into her upper lip for quite a while, making sure I was smothered deep into it. She sighed and pulled away her finger. I barely was able to break free of her lip and quickly latched onto said finger before long. She then set me down near my now opened cage. "I'm going to let you grow your wings back too." She chanted something near me, and in a slight tingle, the charm seal on my back dissipated into nothing. My wings were quick to regrow. "You're free to go about the city. But as a reminder, I have forced you to attune to your cage. So, if you die, you'll end up back there." She soon closes the cage tightly, locking it. "If that happens, you'll be stuck in there once more, locked away." She expressionlessly turned away and heads over to the place where she applied her lip color, going over her face to see what she should re-apply, or apply, if anything.

I soon decided to fly about the room, but I was more entranced by this beautiful lady who was still here. So, I eagerly flew to her, not that she really noticed me as I did, and soon went up to her upper lip as I was smothered into before. There was a bit of black lipstick that had come off, so it's a lighter grey than the black around it. She sighed a bit and the initial breathing in caused me to be drawn forth at incredible speed, smashing me into the upper lip, and wedging me in slightly, my back against her lip, and me looking outward. I struggled, but I wasn't capable of getting myself free. She got out her lip coloring and began to re-apply a very thick coating of it. Soon, my world was plunged into black darkness as she covered me with the lip coloring along with her lip, this pushed me in a little further as a result.

She eventually went about her day, but it wasn't long before something began to change. Her body was moving forward and back a lot, but I couldn't tell why due to all the lip coloring. But, soon after, the lips smeared the coloring off, and I was soon face to face with a massive cock of sorts. She was taking it orally, and as I looked up further, the person it was attached to seem to be a futanari / hermaphrodite. The sucking of the cock continued vigorously, eventually dislodging me from my lip prison and forcing me down the cock's shaft. I gasped as I grab forth unto the hot throbbing flesh way at the other end close to the body of the futanari. There, I would remain, a bit frightened yet curious. Eventually, the futanari unloaded tons of her juices into the mouth of the woman who had captured me. The futanari tried to get off more, but there wasn't much left, so... my elezen captor soon bid the futanari farewell. I was quick to scramble up the cock myself, to the head of it. The futanari was eager to continue stroking her shaft, so it remained hard for the time being. When I eventually got to the head, I was quite exhausted. But soon I would be greeted with the futanari's hand and fingers, which began to rub around the head of the cock. There, I would be soon pushed inside of the cock, and tumble through the inside of the shaft. At one point, my arm, made completely of fae however, would shatter and break off due to an impact... I groaned out in bliss though. Eventually, I would find myself deep down, and inside of one of the futanari's ball sacks. It eventually became much, much hotter, likely due to them putting their clothes on once more.

The heat continued to make me woozy after a couple hours, and I eventually used some of my magic to slowly grow back the arm I had lost. I eventually attempted to attune to the inside of the ball sack, so I wouldn't end up going back to the cage my previous captor had me in, after a few attempts, the attunement spell got off, and my new respawn point was within the sack.

Another day had passed while inside, and eventually, the cock sprang to life, followed by thrusts and whatnot. Likely due to yet another sexual encounter. I was eager to free myself from this fleshy, hot, musky prison, so I dived down into the juices, and attempted to go along with the flow when they ejaculated. This was a success, of course, but I eventually gasped as I was flung through the air at my previous captor along with the cum. The cum I was stuck within was too sticky to get out of, so it eventually hit her jet black lips, with me. Her tongue crept out, and her expression was lacking as it was before, which made me moan out a bit. The tongue smothered into the cum and me, and quickly drew me and the cum into her hot mouth. She savored the taste for but a moment before swallowing me and the cum down.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby thebestman » Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:40 am

IRL I'm more or less done writing a vore Quest text adventure - that is to say, I've finished an entire scenario, I have more planned - but I wanted to research a number of things, including the swallowing mechanism to try to get an idea of what it would actually be like to be swallowed. Today I took a nap and had a really vivid dream about being swallowed that went like all my vore dreams go: started off as a fantasy, ended up as a nightmare. I got to the inevitable "oh wait, this is gonna be a suckass way to die" and got swallowed anyway. Now that I know exactly what happens between the mouth and the stomach, and how it happens, my dreams have gotten more vivid.

Interesting side note: I used to assume you would suffocate in a stomach, that asphyxiation would be the proximate cause of death, but upon further research, that doesn't seem likely. Oxygen content in a human's stomach is roughly 15-16%, which is low enough to inhibit judgment and coordination but not low enough to make you lose consciousness.
thebestman
New to the forum

Postby ReddRahvett » Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:18 pm

I had a dream just tonight that involved a person really close to me (wouldn't say girlfriend sense it's really long distance) everything that happened before was foggy, but I remember her holding betwixt her fingers and toying with me in her mouth, told her about it and apparently she found it funny XD, she's also a vorephile so i knew she wouldn't find it odd.
ReddRahvett
New to the forum

Postby Bowyer2 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:43 pm

I had the most bizarre dream so far. Everyone and everything is animated and I was in this strange building, which I couldn't what it is or what is for, but I soon learned that it's where people get to spent time with different species of monster girls. I wasn't planning on going with a monster girl, I was looking around for how bizarre this is. The first thing I noticed is the capsule machine with little people inside the capsule. I was hoping to see giantess vore, but instand on a floor there's a capsule with a tiny woman inside, and there's a snake and frog having a staring contest to see which gets to eat her. Didn't like that. I tried to get the capsule but for some reason I don't know if I should. Then a woman working took the capsule, put the capsule back to the machine and told the snake and frog they should pay. What they customers? I went on a tour on my own where I see many monster girls on a stage decorated presumably based on their habitats, like the elves had forest, lava women had volcanoes and lava, etc. There's also bizarre creatures. There's this hall full of lava and in the corner is this huge scorpion with a head of rat. This is the only time that I managed to steer my body away from this death hall. After I got past the lava women in amazon uniform, I went to a Japanese themed room cat girls dressed in Japanese idol. Their stage is the biggest than the rest of the other stage, implied that the cat girls are popular. There's a woman in mascot costume resembled as a cat. I tried to move on to a next room but I went in circles. Then a mascot gave me a drink and pulled me in to dance around while the cat girls was singing. I had fun with the mascot and we're laughing but dropped my drink. I tried to pick it up but both me and a mascot fell and her mascot head came off. I look at her and to my surprised, it's Jaiden from Jaiden Animation and she was on top of me. Just as she was getting closer to me. I woke myself out of it. I honestly don't know what is going on. I thought that I get to have a giantess vore dream but there's monster girls tried to gets your attention and to sleep with you, animals like snake and frog are hanging by capsule machine in hope that they can eat a tiny people and I ended with Jaiden, who is human and dressed up a cat mascot for the cat girls. What on Earth is wrong with me?
Bowyer2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RedDog332 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:02 pm

Years ago, I had a snake vore dream. Feet first. Slowly devoured me. Very erotic. Been a fan of vore every since.
RedDog332
New to the forum

Postby VorishHorish » Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:45 pm

I have had 2 dreams that I can remember (definitely had more but can’t remember them). The first was a snake, the other was a wolf.
You just got Bruhed
VorishHorish
Somewhat familiar

Postby ihateu91 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:18 am

Dreamt last night Pearlsistacia from DA and Youtube made an Innerspace video where she shrunk two of her friends to microscopic size in a pod and swallowed it. We got to see their adventure inside of her as well as what she was doing on the outside. It was awesome.

Then I woke up to find it sadly wasn't real. =/
ihateu91
---

Postby JediPadawanJess » Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:35 pm

A few nights ago my recent dream involved a humanoid version of Zilla, I smelled like fish from a sea food restaurant, he licked me and purred before swallowing me whole.
Deviantart: Akumaru13
Furaffinity: JediPadawanJess

90's anime/manga ftw!
Giant robots are love!
JediPadawanJess
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion