The Vore Dream thread (Official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: The Vore Dream thread (Official)

Postby fsbfjsj » Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:03 pm

Had a dream where I was innawoods at night, running away from a semi-large female furry werewolf thing. She was abnormally fast enough to catch me and pin me down to the ground. She would forcefully take my clothes off and put my dick into her terrifying-looking pussy and ride until I couldn't handle it anymore. As I'm worn out, she'd pick me up and swallow my entire body.

Her stomach was like a new dimension. There weren't acid, chyme or the sounds of growling and it's flesh walls were the size of a bedroom. There were a lot of slimy tentacles and eldritch abominations, which freaked me the fuck out. I tried to set myself free, but next thing I knew I was caught by those tentacles and they used me as their little fuck toy. I woke up, sweating and feeling very horny.
fsbfjsj
New to the forum

Postby ArcaneSigil » Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:33 am

Interesting dream just before I woke up for the day. Featured RWBY characters Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee and Salem. Ruby was the only one getting eaten, and it was by a giant grimm snake that Salem summoned that Weiss then somehow took control of with her semblance. It was interesting because Ruby was being meta and humming her theme song as she was being swallowed.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby ILoveCat86 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:37 am

Now that you make me think, a few nights ago, I dreamed that Raihan and I were there from Pokémon Sword and Shield (my current predator) giant version.

I remember her holding me in the palm of her hand, saying sweet words to me, like "how cute you are" "you are wonderful"...

Then, all of a sudden, with a grin he said: "You are my favorite meal" and he quickly swallowed me...

I don't remember if he digested me, also because then I woke up...

Now when I look at a picture of him, I tremble a little (and who knows, maybe it is also one of my wishes for him to eat me)
8)
ILoveCat86
Been posting for a bit

Postby wolfSnack » Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:09 pm

I had a very sexy dream last night about my character Mira offering to anal vore me, but myself instead surprising her by going the UB route (not that she complained)... :3

But it certainly inspired a new story for me to write! It was viscerally intense and extremely detailed, as if it were real...
wolfSnack
Been posting for a bit

Postby GrowinBigger » Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:24 pm

Had a dream I was on a treadmill and some women across from me were gossiping in my general direction. Turns out there was a hunk of a guy next to me who they were staring at and he started being coy with me, offering for me to be part of what they were gawking at. Don't remember how the next part happened but remember him rubbing his abs and the women just in shock and scared. More bizarre than anything else.
GrowinBigger
New to the forum

Postby Zeepher150 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:31 pm

GrowinBigger wrote:Had a dream I was on a treadmill and some women across from me were gossiping in my general direction. Turns out there was a hunk of a guy next to me who they were staring at and he started being coy with me, offering for me to be part of what they were gawking at. Don't remember how the next part happened but remember him rubbing his abs and the women just in shock and scared. More bizarre than anything else.

I wish I'd witnessed that play out. :gulp:
Zeepher150
Somewhat familiar

Postby ArcaneSigil » Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:47 am

Sometimes I hate my brain, sometimes I love it. This morning was kinda mix of love and hate. My dream was definitely vorish, but I woke up before it got to the good part.

Sorta a anthro-world like deal. I was living with a giant anthro wolf girl. The dream I was having, she was shoving me up into her womb face first. Or she was going to. My stupid brain panicked and caused me to wake up as if it was a nightmare. All because I thought I had to work at 10am today... but I work at 11am. And my brain woke me up at 8am... Not cool brain... not cool. Especially since the dream is all vague now because of it.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Hoboman » Sun Dec 27, 2020 2:58 pm

Sometimes my brain wakes me up before it gets good, but not last. It was at a Jurassic park sort of place, and it involved a grown up Lex from Jurassic Park.
She got swallowed whole by a T-Rex, out of nowhere, and with some nice throat bulges and swallows.
And then, her outline was visible in the Rex's belly when she went down. And at one point it made it clear that everyone else from that movie had been eaten by this point too.
It was a short dream but a pretty good one.
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sndwchbtch » Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:15 pm

i had a dream some time ago where i went out with an anthro alligator. we went to order fast food and he ordered a pizza and a half. the restaurant asked if he wanted fries too because he was a regular and he told them to put them into my order. i wanted some nachos and cheese and he told the restaurant to make my meal the largest size. then we went back to his place.

he asked me if i wanted to take a bath, saying he had very nice bath bombs and other fancy stuff (mind you, i love a good bath since i can't have any at home). he prepared the bath and told me i could eat my meal while bathing because there was a table right next to the bath. he ate the half pizza while waiting.

i was barely able to finish my meal and i was bloated. so full and bloated in fact that i wasn't able to get out of the bath. i called for him to help, he had a smirk on his face when he came to the bathroom. he told me he'd gladly help me out and lifted me up, but instead of putting me down he opened his big alligator mouth and started gulping me down. i tried to struggle but couldn't because of how full i was and gave up, letting him swallow me. then he burped and i noticed the half pizza in his gut together with me. he prepared a new bath, got the full pizza and started eating in the bath, the pieces of pizza landing on me. his stomach got louder as it started to digest me.

man, just typing that out turned me on all over again.
sndwchbtch
Been posting for a bit

Postby janejobs » Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:24 pm

I had a dream last night involving two of my female friends. One of them, Georgia, was into vore and wanted to give up eating people as her New Year's Resolution. The other friend, Amber, had eaten someone just that morning. I talked to Amber and suggested the three of us should start a vore club, since we were all into it. She thought it was a good idea. Then I opened my mouth wide and ate her whole, which was a really satisfying experience. She tasted really good and filled me up well.
janejobs
Been posting for a bit

Postby VornyNegaPosi » Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:34 am

I had a dream where i wrote a story about Homsar from Homestar Runner being embarrassed by his vore fetish.

He had a few dreams about eating people, about two were human women that were taller than him. He went up to their chest.
When they were in him, struggling to be free, he was enjoying it in a euphoric way. Uncharacteristically he was being a bit sadistic.
He woke up and he became embarrassed and ashamed of himself for being aroused at the thought of eating people.

That was how the story i wrote in my dream began and i only dreamed about that. The story was about Homsar accepting himself and trying to learn not to be ashamed for his fetish.
I was constantly dreaming about various scenes of him eating others and enjoying it, it's out of character but i was unconscious, okay?

I think i have an idea of something that caused this dream to happen. I'm having repetitive vore fantasies involving Homsar. I have a crush on him and i tend to think about my crushes a whole lot, sometimes in very repetitive ways.
I don't think the idea of him having a vore fetish occurred to me before this dream and i don't feel it's in character either, closest thing i had to this thought was a fantasy i had a few days ago where a belly rub aroused him and he felt embarrassed about it.

Maybe i need to get a better grip on who he is as a character. I feel weird and immoral. ^^;
Presenting: some sprite edits!!!

Image Image
VornyNegaPosi
New to the forum

Postby Tassie » Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:49 pm

Dreams are weird and sometimes revealing is weird ways. Last night I had the rare vore-related dream, and again, it scared me.

I was visiting family up in NC (before I moved here) and everyone was standing around talking about cars, big dumb business deals and football and other boring things. I decided to find something better to do and explore the woods out back, and they said to watch out for the monster, as if that would scare me into being good and not getting into trouble or something. I'm too old to believe that anymore, but they didn't stop me either, so after looking around a little, I found this cave under a tree by a stream.

I could see there were lights on inside, even in daylight, so while I was looking, the monster told me to get in the hole.
When I turned around, it was a sort of a lizard and a bear put together like some sort of weird furry dragon. I knew I couldn't outrun him, so to buy time, I just did what it said. There was a bunch of other women there, and we all knew that we were going to be food for the lizard-bear monster if we didn't get out, but climbing back up to get out of the hole was too high up, so we were trying to think of another way out.
We couldn't talk about it while he was there, and some of the younger women were spying for him, so we had to be careful who we talked to.

Before anyone could come up with an idea, he came back and said needed to eat someone.
It wasn't mean or evil, more like, he was hungry, so he had to eat, and it was just the fact that were were the food.
Nothing personal, nothing vicious, and he even seemed like he didn't want to hurt anyone.

He asked for a volunteer, but he was looking at me, and then everyone else was looking at me too, so I knew I was in trouble.
(Maybe he saw my fat butt and needed the calories or something. I don't know)
Instead, one of the other woman volunteered, as if she didn't see everyone else looking at me.
She was the nerd-type. You know, the sort that was not very pretty and certainly not popular, but always the kind of person you wanted to have for a group project in school.
She was distressed and crying because she couldn't take the uncertainty anymore, so she was just going to get it over with.
I felt very relieved, but I also felt horribly guilty too.

The bear-dragon kindly ushered her into a back room where her crying just went quiet.
He was gentle and it seemed like he cared about us, at least a little, but it was still terrifying.
Everyone else stayed silent while this was happening.

The dream went elsewhere, but that part really stuck with me and has been troubling me all morning.
What does it mean?
I knew it would be a horrible thing to happen for real, so why do I still fantasize about this sort of thing?
Tassie
Participator

Postby Zeepher150 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:07 pm

Tassie wrote:Dreams are weird and sometimes revealing is weird ways. Last night I had the rare vore-related dream, and again, it scared me.

I was visiting family up in NC (before I moved here) and everyone was standing around talking about cars, big dumb business deals and football and other boring things. I decided to find something better to do and explore the woods out back, and they said to watch out for the monster, as if that would scare me into being good and not getting into trouble or something. I'm too old to believe that anymore, but they didn't stop me either, so after looking around a little, I found this cave under a tree by a stream.

I could see there were lights on inside, even in daylight, so while I was looking, the monster told me to get in the hole.
When I turned around, it was a sort of a lizard and a bear put together like some sort of weird furry dragon. I knew I couldn't outrun him, so to buy time, I just did what it said. There was a bunch of other women there, and we all knew that we were going to be food for the lizard-bear monster if we didn't get out, but climbing back up to get out of the hole was too high up, so we were trying to think of another way out.
We couldn't talk about it while he was there, and some of the younger women were spying for him, so we had to be careful who we talked to.

Before anyone could come up with an idea, he came back and said needed to eat someone.
It wasn't mean or evil, more like, he was hungry, so he had to eat, and it was just the fact that were were the food.
Nothing personal, nothing vicious, and he even seemed like he didn't want to hurt anyone.

He asked for a volunteer, but he was looking at me, and then everyone else was looking at me too, so I knew I was in trouble.
(Maybe he saw my fat butt and needed the calories or something. I don't know)
Instead, one of the other woman volunteered, as if she didn't see everyone else looking at me.
She was the nerd-type. You know, the sort that was not very pretty and certainly not popular, but always the kind of person you wanted to have for a group project in school.
She was distressed and crying because she couldn't take the uncertainty anymore, so she was just going to get it over with.
I felt very relieved, but I also felt horribly guilty too.

The bear-dragon kindly ushered her into a back room where her crying just went quiet.
He was gentle and it seemed like he cared about us, at least a little, but it was still terrifying.
Everyone else stayed silent while this was happening.

The dream went elsewhere, but that part really stuck with me and has been troubling me all morning.
What does it mean?
I knew it would be a horrible thing to happen for real, so why do I still fantasize about this sort of thing?

Oh, that seems like the kind of fantasy scenario that got me fixated with vore, like really early as a kid. The "monster" being a dangerous man-eater without being evil is really confusing and strange to me, but still so interesting! It's such a crazy situation to imagine that you're trapped with some creature that only wants to eat you but doesn't want to hurt you or kill you?? :? That is shocking and amazing, haha. So maybe you're feeling shocked after witnessing a scene like that? I would be. 8O
Zeepher150
Somewhat familiar

Postby fsbfjsj » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:58 pm

Last night I dreamt I was playing some sort of bootleg Roblox game (I actually don't play roblox but it seemed like it) and some 12 year old kid from the game came up to me and he obsessively talked to me about his vore fetish. I was like "yeah, I get it. you're talking about something that no other kid your age would be into." He was encouraging me to engage in vore roleplay with him, however I somehow got weirded out, shut off my computer and went outside.

Outside my house, I found myself in a strangely unfamiliar suburban area. Nothing like where I live. Curiously, I walked across the street until I found myself seeing a very strange sight. A semi-giant, feline-like creature that resembles some sort of lioness with blue fur. She was coming towards at me, weirdly licking her lips. I tried to run but that thing pounced at me and swallowed me whole. Her insides were very tight. I was hugging and grinding her claustrophobic flesh walls, trying to set myself free until digestion.
Last edited by fsbfjsj on Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fsbfjsj
New to the forum

Postby Tassie » Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:07 pm

Zeepher150 wrote:Oh, that seems like the kind of fantasy scenario that got me fixated with vore, like really early as a kid. The "monster" being a dangerous man-eater without being evil is really confusing and strange to me, but still so interesting! It's such a crazy situation to imagine that you're trapped with some creature that only wants to eat you but doesn't want to hurt you or kill you?? :? That is shocking and amazing, haha. So maybe you're feeling shocked after witnessing a scene like that? I would be. 8O

I've had other dreams wherein the predator was just a mindless killing machine or a relentless hunter, but this was different because the predator understood and while it knew it was a hunter and that it did eat people, it wasn't cruel; quite the opposite, it was even gentle, as if he didn't want to cause unnecessary suffering.

It wasn't very long, as far as dreams go, but I have been thinking about it non-stop since then. I even worked up the nerve to ask one customer what they thought it would be like if humans were back on the food chain. We're such crazy, senseless creatures, she probably thought I was only joking, and I certainly didn't say anything about it being a weird fantasy, but maybe there could be a way for a predator to find a evil nasty people and eat them to help keep humanity 'healthy' or something.
I don't know.
I'm such a mess, I'd probably be one of the first ones to go.
Tassie
Participator

Postby VoreFan362 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:26 am

This is probably a bit of a stretch, but, I guess it’s a safe kind of vore.

I dreamt that a giantess had some tiny people in the back of her mouth, and they were getting ready to jump down, but, it was more like a little dare, since they kept timing for when the giantess would belch, at which point, they would jump. The giantess was aware of what they were doing, and I don’t think that she minded that.

I didn’t experience the dream sequence long enough to see if she eventually swallowed the tiny people, so, I guess one can write a story based on the dream that I had, as long as it is credited to this post.
Last edited by VoreFan362 on Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VoreFan362
Participator

Location: Inside a nice giantess/giant cat girl's stomach, and loving it!

Postby Norththe3rd » Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:08 pm

I had a dream not too long ago where me and a few generic friends had joined a gymnastics class. We went up to the roof where we could look out across almost the entire city. A city, mind you, that looked like it had been designed by the guy who did the Walt Disney Concert Hall. Also, we were in space. So there's that.

Anyway, we all got into pairs, with one partner doing flips and tricks on some bars, while the other waited below to catch them when they flipped off the bars. So, the first pair went. Everything seemed normal (besides the freaky space city). Then, as the guy on the bars did one last flip off, ready to be caught by their partner, the partner below opened his mouth wide open and the acrobat fell straight in, somehow not killing the pred, and filling him instantly; the acrobat now curled up in a ball inside his partner's belly.

I was in shock, then suddenly noticed some of the other guys getting snatched up by their partners, and realised I would be next. Before my partner could snatch me too, I ran as fast as I could through the city, the predators in hot pursuit.

Then I found myself running through a jungle for some reason, because dreams don't make sense.

Eventually, I reached a clearing and thought for a moment I was safe. My hungry partner was nowhere in sight. But, as I got my breath back, something started getting louder and louder, before suddenly, I was rugby tackled by my hunter. I looked up, lying on the floor and completely winded, and saw my predator partner looking down on me, before opening his maw and...

I woke up.
Because of course at the precise moment I'm about to be eaten, my body decides to wake up. :roll:
Norththe3rd
New to the forum

Postby Zeepher150 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:47 pm

Norththe3rd wrote:I had a dream not too long ago where me and a few generic friends had joined a gymnastics class. We went up to the roof where we could look out across almost the entire city. A city, mind you, that looked like it had been designed by the guy who did the Walt Disney Concert Hall. Also, we were in space. So there's that.

Anyway, we all got into pairs, with one partner doing flips and tricks on some bars, while the other waited below to catch them when they flipped off the bars. So, the first pair went. Everything seemed normal (besides the freaky space city). Then, as the guy on the bars did one last flip off, ready to be caught by their partner, the partner below opened his mouth wide open and the acrobat fell straight in, somehow not killing the pred, and filling him instantly; the acrobat now curled up in a ball inside his partner's belly.

I was in shock, then suddenly noticed some of the other guys getting snatched up by their partners, and realised I would be next. Before my partner could snatch me too, I ran as fast as I could through the city, the predators in hot pursuit.

Then I found myself running through a jungle for some reason, because dreams don't make sense.

Eventually, I reached a clearing and thought for a moment I was safe. My hungry partner was nowhere in sight. But, as I got my breath back, something started getting louder and louder, before suddenly, I was rugby tackled by my hunter. I looked up, lying on the floor and completely winded, and saw my predator partner looking down on me, before opening his maw and...

I woke up.
Because of course at the precise moment I'm about to be eaten, my body decides to wake up. :roll:

Man that seems like such good fun. :lol:
Zeepher150
Somewhat familiar

Postby ILoveCat86 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:35 pm

Last night, I had a very pleasant dream.
I was together with my husbando, Raihan from Pokémon Sword and Shield, in a hotel.
We were in a nice double bed, cuddling and oral sex, after which we fell asleep.
I remember, also in the dream, that I woke up shrunken on Raihan's huge naked body, who looked at me and said:
"You are so cute and delightfully small..."
With that said, he gently picked me up and placed me inside his mouth, and I didn't offer the slightest resistance, in fact, I was overjoyed.
The last things I remember were falling into his throat and the sound of swallowing, and then I woke up.
:-D
ILoveCat86
Been posting for a bit

Postby Marco » Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:18 pm

I had at least a borderline one recently - I'm not really sure if any vore actually happened, because things kept changing.

I was at the beach and another character (who changed at least once, but it was a furry at first) offered some kind of truce towards me and asked if there was "no hard feelings?" I'm not too sure if I refused the truce there and then, or if I accepted it and then at least attempted to do some kind of "This isn't over..." speech (I feel like it's the latter, the speech part was definitely included either way.) The reason I acted like this, is because I became aware that this felt to me like scene where the bad character would be eaten in, so I basically acted like that character.

The overall idea of what was going on is that I'd do the "This isn't over..." speech while stood near the sea (I think) and an animal that I also think kept changing, but it was at least usually alligator or crocodile like would turn out to be behind me or something, and then eat me. I'm not all together sure if I noticed that one was approaching me, and that inspired me to act the way I did or I just realised what kind of scenario this could be, so I acted that way to drive the dream/scenario that way.

It was harder to follow though, as who we all were (including me/the one being eaten) as well as the perspective kept changing, so it was me watching the dream rather than being in the dream at times.
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion