The Vore Dream thread (Official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: The Vore Dream thread (Official)

Postby quickcrunch » Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:47 am

i have loads of dreams, though the preds are often castlevania final boss esque horror monsters. Just had one last night, it came from a very odd game, as my brain often makes unnamed games with unnamed beasts. I'll describe the monster in the best details i can. It was a female, a rare sight when it comes to vore related things for me, but she was very very strange. Her bottom half was a giant mixture of many things, part plant, part dragon, with many sprouting tendrils that had spiked ends. The dragon part was like a mixture between a shark and a dragon, it was just the head, i have no idea where her body was since it was offscreen in the "game" the head had petals sprouting from it, yellow petals, and a green colored head with large eyes. All pixel art. She grabbed and ate the character in game, nothing too crazy, just a strange monster in high quality pixel art form.
quickcrunch
Somewhat familiar

Postby shireishi » Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:50 pm

Had a very painful one recently. I came into possession of an excellent vore doujin and entire book filled with stuff that really appealed to me, but I physically could not open and read it. Unfortunately I could only catch glimpses of it. This happens to me often, something vore related will happen in a dream and I will be cheated out of it...
shireishi
New to the forum

Postby rugaeton » Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:16 pm

i keep having frustration dreams of searching for vore videos or art and only finding things that i'm not into but settle for as i'm really desperate. boring! it's not different from real life at all! come on brain, you have no limits make something nice up! so what if i wake up sad that someone didn't make a fully animated real-looking animation of my favorite pred character [or trope] with perfect audio, it'll at least be fun while i'm IN the dream!

it's like, you can make me dream of horrible things that make me wake up feeling terrible the rest of the week, but you can't dream something half-nice for me?!
doesn't actually like reggaeton all that much. but does like tons of rugae.
rugaeton
Been posting for a bit

Postby VorishHorish » Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:56 am

Had a dream where a 10m long cat fish swallowed me. Can’t remember the rest of it really except for that; and I know that a fed myself to it. I’m pretty sure digestion was involved but it was like 2 weeks ago so can’t be sure.
You just got Bruhed
VorishHorish
Somewhat familiar

Postby HungryNacho » Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:15 pm

Today I had another vore dream, it involved characters from the Loki show which isn't a surprise because I'm obsessed with the character Loki right now, it's was a Macro and Micro type of dream, Loki was half some sort of sea monster/demi sea monster he was huge and underwater, there was tiny Sylvie that was a Mermaid. Loki ended up grabbing and eating her, there was a close-up of Loki's stomach area I could hear the sounds of his stomach make noise, and then the dream ended because my stupid alarm woke me up and ruined it all. This might have resulted because I was playing Sims 4 with the Vore mod prior before going to bed, and I was having my Loki sim and had him eat another Loki, it wasn't Sylvie though so weird. It's nice to get a vore dream though, those are always so rare for me, especially if I remember them.
Those are Nacho Fries!
HungryNacho
Somewhat familiar

Postby VorishHorish » Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:46 am

I had one recently where I was walking down a highway and a deer appeared. It walked up to me and kinda just started to put my hands on its mouth And started swallowing. I woke up before anything happened though.
You just got Bruhed
VorishHorish
Somewhat familiar

Postby Pheromones » Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:49 pm

I've had a few before, but I think there was only one where I actually got swallowed but I seriously don't remember anything about it other than that lol.

Anyway, here's one in particular:

I was at home when the door knocked. I answered to a very tall man whose face I couldn't see as it passed my door frame. He crouched down to make eye contact, revealing curly shoulder-length white hair with a pair of glasses and a scruffy short beard. He spoke about how he represented this charity and was going door to door see if people had anything they wanted to donate or give away like unused junk. I had noticed he was wearing old dirty clothes and thought he was just a bum, so I declined saying I had nothing.

That's when he sort of insisted and tried to move passed the door frame for some reason so I tried to block him (to no avail). I ended up trying to push him out with my hands on his belly and he just powered through, so my face ended up on his chest. The thing is that while pushing him, I realized just how big and squishy of a gut this guy had and having caved on his chest, I got a whiff of body odor which was just alluring. I was stunned while he made it inside. In the end I ok'd his move and invited him to sit in living room while I would go fetch a few items.

I went to my room and closed the door for a moment. I was really infatuated with the idea of getting eaten by him from the moment he pushed his way through, but on the other hand it's a ridiculous request right? Vore isn't an IRL fetish. But hey, I impulsively got butt naked and threw myself into the living room. He was a bit stunned seeing me naked and rock hard. So I made a move... I ordered him to cum in my mouth and subsequently swallow me whole while doing this aggressive tapping on the connecting kitchen counter with my index finger. There was a bit of a silence which made my mind race with foolish thoughts. He ended up smiling and admitting he was actually here for just that. He had found my address online after seeing my vore community activity and figured I'd be a willing prey if presented with the situation.

---------------------

Annnnnnnnd that's when I woke up. Sadge. I thought about turning this pitch into an actual story but never got around to it.
Last edited by Pheromones on Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pheromones
New to the forum

Postby HumanSnackz » Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:52 pm

Man i wish i could get a vore dream more often. They are so hard to come by. But when they do happen its almost like i dont enjoy it? Its so weird how that works.
HumanSnackz
New to the forum

Postby HumanSnackz » Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:54 pm

Its rare that i get vore dreams. I had one once where i was swallowed up by this big black demon looking guy once. Some and then. It was just really loud belly gurgles after that.
HumanSnackz
New to the forum

Postby Zeepher150 » Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:17 pm

Oh man, that was so funny.
Zeepher150
Somewhat familiar

Postby Luxio512 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:37 pm

Simple yet not any less jarring, I was Link, lying over the bed of an unrecognizable room, and here I was swallowing an equally unrecognizable lady; before I got shut down, she half-ways down my throat.

Now, there are a couple of aspects that make this dream ludicrous for me, first and foremost, I'm not a lucid dreamer, and while this specific dream was not lucid in the slighest, it felt very palpable, very alive, a sensation that I never thought I would experience in a dream, which is ludicrous since, well, I was Link.
And speaking of that, when I dream I'm always myself, and the world always my own, that's the other jarring aspect, not only I was Link (seriously wtf) but what surrounded me wasn't any known place, and while it's true aspects such as specific locations, people, and "extras" do have the capability to get twisted and change, say, a specific friend looking slightly different, or acting oddly, and "extras" such as zombies being added into the otherwise normal world, I never expected such a large degree of change in a dream.

A one-off experience that's for sure, but what a hot one (even if I got cut short) and I ever hope that it repeats itself once again.
Luxio512
Been posting for a bit

Postby SunsetSteady » Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:44 pm

The premise for this one is pretty simple. I was stranded in a dark house which I couldn't escape from, and I was being chased by a large, fat, naked woman, a la Mr. X, who was trying to eat me. She was very pretty, for a large woman, with very nice skin and perfect hair. The strange thing was, she didn't seem like a malevolent force, she was very bubbly and happy-go-lucky, and acted like the whole thing was like a game of tag. Definitely a strange way for a beast chasing me to act, but I tried my best to escape her regardless. As in many of my dreams, it was very difficult to escape her because the house was made like an obstacle course, and every second I was afraid she would grab me and eat me, but I always just escaped her grasp. Eventually, after stumbling in an open, lit room, I was finally caught by her. She held me by my sides, pinning my arms so that I could do little to struggle. She was strangely jolly about apprehending me, and she began to what looked like take a bite out of my arm. I'm sure that my brain's "not sexy" alarm went off, because I immediately asked her to stop. She did, and waited for what I would say. I told her that if she WAS going to eat me, she could at least swallow me whole. She thought about it, and apparently agreed, but as her mouth gaped open massively, ready to swallow me up, and asked her AGAIN to stop. I asked her if I could at least be able to mess around a little with her ass before I died. She happily agreed, and put me down behind her. I must say, her ass was pretty appealing.

Unfortunately, just as I was about to, well, "dig in," I woke up. I was pretty bummed, however, I'd like to think that the little me in my brain had the time of his life eating out this huge lady, and subsequently getting swallowed up and lived his last moments in ecstacy inside of that jolly woman.

---

Anyways, I have a TWO-FER. This is a dream I had a while longer ago, so I may adlib a few details.

The dream started with me crawling through a tight, rocky tunnel. Hell if I could tell you how I got there. After a moment I emerged in a pretty weird room. It was strangely small, like the size of a decent walk-in closet. It looked lived in, having things like a mattress, a desk and chair, and a weirdly large lava lamp. I couldn't tell you why. There were two people there, what looked like a brother and sister. I don't remember exactly how it happened, but the brother managed to coerce the sister to get eaten by me. She practically jumped down my throat, and the feeling of swallowing her was so strange, it felt like I was swallowing something big, but it didn't feel like I was stretching. Either way, she entered my stomach, and I remember looking down at my bulging stomach and being pretty damn turned on. Once again, the dream ended there, just as it was getting interesting.

Either way, those were, uh, dreams I had.
I write those dang ol stories! Check it out at my userpage!
SunsetSteady
Been posting for a bit

vore in dreams

Postby Vorachist22 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:28 pm

hi everyone,
I was wondering if anyone here has ever had recurrent dreams about vore. what happened in the dream? what was said in the dream? if you were the prey in the dream how did the pred act towards you? if you were the pred how did you act towards your prey?
Vorachist22
Somewhat familiar

Re: vore in dreams

Postby HungryNacho » Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:39 pm

well I never had recurrent dreams but I have had vore dreams from time to time, it's rare of course, I can't remember much but if I'm lucky I get a dream where my favorite character is a pred, a lot of times I've been an observer in my dreams, one day I'd love to get a vore dream where my pov is prey getting eaten by favorite characters. Also, I believe there's a thread for vore dreams but I can't remember the name of it, but If someone mentions it you can check it out if you're interested.
Those are Nacho Fries!
HungryNacho
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vorachist22 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:42 pm

HungryNacho wrote:well I never had recurrent dreams but I have had vore dreams from time to time, it's rare of course, I can't remember much but if I'm lucky I get a dream where my favorite character is a pred, a lot of times I've been an observer in my dreams, one day I'd love to get a vore dream where my pov is prey getting eaten by favorite characters. Also, I believe there's a thread for vore dreams but I can't remember the name of it, but If someone mentions it you can check it out if you're interested.

thank you.
Vorachist22
Somewhat familiar

Postby Wolfsage » Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:58 pm

Well, not recurrent dreams but I've had a few dreams about either me getting eaten or someone else getting eaten.
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Zangoose » Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:48 am

I had a recent one where this pretty boy was confronted by a large fish-like monster man. The monster kept threatening him by showing the inside of his throat very closely. After the third time, the guy got fed up with the monster's threats and swallowed him instead. The dream gave me a nice view of his belly right before the dream ended, but nothing else came of it, sadly.
Just your friendly neighborhood M/M enthusiast.

For Vore code, see https://bit.ly/2GoUFwl
Zangoose
Somewhat familiar

Postby JediPadawanJess » Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:51 pm

My recent dream involved me in the Monster Hunter world where I met a friendly Nergigante who could transform into a sexy buff man, he saved me while I was injured in a battle against a Chameleos by swallowing me whole.
Deviantart: Akumaru13
Furaffinity: JediPadawanJess

90's anime/manga ftw!
Giant robots are love!
JediPadawanJess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby stankoman223 » Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:59 am

A couple nights ago I had a dream where I was playing some kind of social game, like with custom avatars and voice chat and stuff, akin to vrchat. In fact everyone seemed to have complete control of their body without having any vr type requirements. The main quirk was that it was all mostly underwater and you had to find Upgrades through an xp system to hold your breath and stay underwater longer, with something like 15 minutes being the maximum. You could speak as normal underwater, though. There were vorish things happening/being discussed in the background, but I couldn't make them out or describe them. Near the end, though, something happened and it ended up with me and several others going into some kinda funnel/tube system to get swallowed by somone at the bottom, but it didn't stay in a first person view for that, just an outside shot of the pred anf the resulting big gut. Unfortunately the dream ended with it being revealed that my friends and family learned exactly what happened through a discord spectate feature or something, so the mood was really dead before I woke up lol
stankoman223
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vstar66 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:32 am

I had a dream where me and some chick were cockvored by a centaur and were trapped in her nutsack as she fucked another centaur in the ass. strangely enough this was after i tried to give up my vore fetish lol
Vstar66
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion