Vore in video games

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in video games

Postby xsharinganx2 » Wed May 24, 2023 5:31 am

erovia wrote:You know those facebook game advertisements that are never accurate when describing the game they are advertising. Well many of them have some vorish themes to it. This ad is my favorite. Wish someone really would make this game.

https://fb.watch/kINluR8WPk/

wow if that game was even 80 percent like that id play it , maybe theyre getting desperate and trying to appeal to vore crowd
xsharinganx2
Participator

Postby xsharinganx2 » Wed May 24, 2023 5:45 pm

Dragon dogma 2 just got annouced and its the game (Dragon dogma 1) known for letting you slide down a Hydra stomach and watching yourself struggle with a mimic swallowing whole with a good bulge (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVGDd1CGgbQ&t=17s), hopefully they bring the hydra and maneater back.
xsharinganx2
Participator

Postby Chaotyx » Wed May 24, 2023 8:54 pm

xsharinganx2 wrote:Dragon dogma 2 just got annouced and its the game (Dragon dogma 1) known for letting you slide down a Hydra stomach and watching yourself struggle with a mimic swallowing whole with a good bulge (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVGDd1CGgbQ&t=17s), hopefully they bring the hydra and maneater back.

I hope the devs bring those two enemies back as well as more enemies that could swallow your character/pawns. At 1:13, the trailer shows quick glimpses of a medusa and a sphinx-looking monster woman, either of which could potentially make great preds. Wishful thinking, I know.
Chaotyx
New to the forum

Postby TimeDefeat » Thu May 25, 2023 2:29 pm

I hope the devs bring those two enemies back as well as more enemies that could swallow your character/pawns. At 1:13, the trailer shows quick glimpses of a medusa and a sphinx-looking monster woman, either of which could potentially make great preds. Wishful thinking, I know.

Though I doubt they will make human-faced monsters actually swallow you (too weird for general audiences), the Sphinx seems big enough to have a bite-based grab attack, if she is a boss. Either way, I am really looking foward to fanart of her and the medusa/gorgon!
TimeDefeat
New to the forum

Postby ermiz » Fri Jun 02, 2023 11:47 am

Seems the upcoming Don't Starve Together update adds... This thing.

https://i.gyazo.com/5c55576c60d393707cf ... 5af3bb.mp4
ermiz
New to the forum

Postby TheMightyHQ » Mon Jun 05, 2023 3:23 pm

A "47 meters below" game, shark swallows girl whole, quick scene, but nice maws.

https://youtu.be/aXykNdt0lnc?t=48
TheMightyHQ
Somewhat familiar

Postby sharky » Mon Jun 05, 2023 7:45 pm

Some sharks, have ALL the fun
sharky
Participator

Postby Nuenshi » Mon Jun 12, 2023 6:26 pm

This one's a bit of a stretch, but while the strategy game Symphony of War: The Nephilim Saga doesn't have any actual vore, some of its dialogue is sort of vore-ish. I'll put it in spoilers since most of it's late-game.

Spoiler: show
The game features a character name Diana, an amazonian paladin-type who towers over the other units. Later in the game, she gains an even bigger form, basically a mini-giantess with a whole lot of cleavage who stomps on her enemies. One of the support conversations reveals that even though she retains her small form, her bigger form is now her true shape. Another character jokes that several days of food and entire herds of livestock are gone and asks if she knows where they might have gone. She replies with a wink and says "In my stomach. Well, part of my muscles by now." To which the other character says "Me thinks all creation will end up in there." It's a fun little conversation, and I love Diana's matter of fact answer.

There's another character, Beatrix, a somewhat sociopathic big tiddy redheaded mage, whose dialogue is oddly vorish for whatever reason. She enjoys incinerating her enemies with her magic, and sometimes talks about obliterating enemies like she getting a bite to eat. She has two voiced lines when selected on the battlefield that stick out to me: "Time for the barbecue" and "Dinnertime". In addition, there's a support conversation where the main character says she believes Beatrix will stay on their side, to which she replies "Aww... So trusting. Easier to devour when I'm good and ready." She's speaking metaphorically, but still.

I hope this is close enough to fit here. I was just thinking of this game randomly and I thought I should share. Be warned though, most of the game's writing isn't exactly... good most of the time.
Nuenshi
Been posting for a bit

Postby ArthurD » Mon Jun 19, 2023 1:04 am

Hi,
I would like to make a VORE video game in the storytelling genre.
What would you recommend as a reference for me from the "literature"?
My own experience to include seems silly to me or i'm just shy.
ArthurD
New to the forum

Postby Buttlet » Wed Jun 21, 2023 10:19 pm

A indie furry JRPG called WhiteClothes has some neat vore mechanics and battles involved.
In a dessert-themed area, one of the bosses is a sort of bunny-like carbuncle creature that’s a guardian for one of the Love gem MacGuffins the party needs to find, and the antagonists corrupt her and turns her into a giant that during the battle, swallows your party members for a few turns, and leads to a game over if everyone alive is eaten.

After you revert her (her name is Poteko), she comes to her senses and leads the protagonist to a “ceremony” to receive the gem alone from everyone else in her home, but it’s actually an excuse to eat the protagonist in private, because she starts gushing about how absolutely delicious she was when she ate her during in her frenzy. A different party member comedically watches in horror as she’s eaten, and as she walks away speechless, the two exit perfectly fine with the protag too traumatized to even address what happened and moves on.

Poteko joins the party from here on, and she functions like Quina from Final Fantasy 9 where she has food and cooking themed attacks, and she can eat her foes and even digest some to steal their abilities.

There’s also one of the three antagonists who’s a water slime creature that brainwashes everyone to be in love with them because they think forcing joy upon them is good, and kidnaps a bunch of civilians into loving her so much they want to be a part of her, and devours them and absorbs them into becoming giant and fat looking and threatens them to join her, though there’s no actual absorption attacks sadly. The people aren’t seen after so it’s assumed to be fatal absorption after she’s defeated.
Spoiler: show

Gameplay vid showing it all, as well as some other minor swallow attacks
https://youtu.be/sXKom6r1umc

And lastly the Steam page
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1495 ... teClothes/
The whole game is entirely free which is really surprising since it’s a full on 30+ hour RPG (a Let’s Play VOD set I found that’s still running currently clocks in at 70+ good lord) with a lotta pizzazz involved compared to like basic RPGMaker games, it’s all in Japanese right now. Just released too.
Buttlet
New to the forum

Postby Nobodyman » Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:12 pm

They announced the remake of Super Mario RPG today and, well, if the Belome scenes do anything for ya I guess you can keep an eye out for that come November (for those of you who don't know, Belome is a large dog-like creature that can potentially swallow all your party members). No clips of him in the trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0r5PJx7rlds
Last edited by Nobodyman on Fri Jun 23, 2023 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby N-Mario » Thu Jun 22, 2023 4:04 pm

Yea, that's gonna be great! I used to play the SNES version a lot back in the day. Though I'm not going to expect "too" much detail going into Belome eating other party members in the remake. Though they are working with rendered models this time instead of sprite based models, so who knows...... I'm definitely getting the remake. :)
(Not because of Belome of course, but because it was a fun game of its time.)
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby Orin » Thu Jun 22, 2023 4:27 pm

Buttlet wrote:A indie furry JRPG called WhiteClothes has some neat vore mechanics and battles involved.
In a dessert-themed area, one of the bosses is a sort of bunny-like carbuncle creature that’s a guardian for one of the Love gem MacGuffins the party needs to find, and the antagonists corrupt her and turns her into a giant that during the battle, swallows your party members for a few turns, and leads to a game over if everyone alive is eaten.

After you revert her (her name is Poteko), she comes to her senses and leads the protagonist to a “ceremony” to receive the gem alone from everyone else in her home, but it’s actually an excuse to eat the protagonist in private, because she starts gushing about how absolutely delicious she was when she ate her during in her frenzy. A different party member comedically watches in horror as she’s eaten, and as she walks away speechless, the two exit perfectly fine with the protag too traumatized to even address what happened and moves on.

Poteko joins the party from here on, and she functions like Quina from Final Fantasy 9 where she has food and cooking themed attacks, and she can eat her foes and even digest some to steal their abilities.

There’s also one of the three antagonists who’s a water slime creature that brainwashes everyone to be in love with them because they think forcing joy upon them is good, and kidnaps a bunch of civilians into loving her so much they want to be a part of her, and devours them and absorbs them into becoming giant and fat looking and threatens them to join her, though there’s no actual absorption attacks sadly. The people aren’t seen after so it’s assumed to be fatal absorption after she’s defeated.

The whole game is entirely free which is really surprising since it’s a full on 30+ hour RPG (a Let’s Play VOD set I found that’s still running currently clocks in at 70+ good lord) with a lotta pizzazz involved compared to like basic RPGMaker games, it’s all in Japanese right now. Just released too.

This looks pretty cool! Let's hope an english version comes sooner or later. Even machine translated would be appreciated.
Here's a list of my Character.AI and Caveduck.io bots: Link
Orin
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bowyer2 » Fri Jun 23, 2023 6:57 am

Buttlet wrote:A indie furry JRPG called WhiteClothes has some neat vore mechanics and battles involved.

Poteko is my new favourite character.
Bowyer2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby loxl » Fri Jun 30, 2023 3:46 pm

there's a puzzle demo for free on steam called Poke All Toads that I played for a little bit. You control a blue fairy who's goal it is to poke all the toads on the map once before touching the goal to move onto the next level. if you poke a toad while it's awake, it will target you and try to catch you with it's tongue, and it even has a swallowing animation if it catches you. (some of the levels require you getting other fairies eaten so that you can finish the level) very cute free little demo
loxl
New to the forum

Postby VirtuosoViking » Sat Jul 01, 2023 12:45 am

loxl wrote:there's a puzzle demo for free on steam called Poke All Toads that I played for a little bit. You control a blue fairy who's goal it is to poke all the toads on the map once before touching the goal to move onto the next level. if you poke a toad while it's awake, it will target you and try to catch you with it's tongue, and it even has a swallowing animation if it catches you. (some of the levels require you getting other fairies eaten so that you can finish the level) very cute free little demo

Just saw that there's a video on the demo on youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6eC0gqbd1s
It's actually a pretty cute and cartoony concept for a game. Though why the red fairy has jacked arms is beyond me.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby qwertyuiop234 » Sun Jul 02, 2023 11:08 pm

TimeDefeat wrote:

Though I doubt they will make human-faced monsters actually swallow you (too weird for general audiences), the Sphinx seems big enough to have a bite-based grab attack, if she is a boss. Either way, I am really looking foward to fanart of her and the medusa/gorgon!

Hey I can't respond to you in pms cause your pms are off? This is me attempting to get in touch with you somehow, but if you see this please shoot me your discord im 100% interested!
qwertyuiop234
New to the forum

Postby xsharinganx2 » Tue Jul 04, 2023 10:18 am

i dont know if this has been mentioned before but In the old Killer instinct game 1996 version unlike the new one the dragon reptile monster thing has a ultimate where it will lunge at you and then the screen will go black, as the victim will keep grunting or if orchid keeps moaning. once the screen unfades it reveals a riptor with a huge full bulging belly that then pats its stomach and farts. It pretty good vore to be honest.

I got some footage of it and its good vore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yt-KeB7DUn0
xsharinganx2
Participator

Postby DraconianTalon » Tue Jul 04, 2023 5:36 pm

VirtuosoViking wrote:
loxl wrote:there's a puzzle demo for free on steam called Poke All Toads that I played for a little bit. You control a blue fairy who's goal it is to poke all the toads on the map once before touching the goal to move onto the next level. if you poke a toad while it's awake, it will target you and try to catch you with it's tongue, and it even has a swallowing animation if it catches you. (some of the levels require you getting other fairies eaten so that you can finish the level) very cute free little demo

Just saw that there's a video on the demo on youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6eC0gqbd1s
It's actually a pretty cute and cartoony concept for a game. Though why the red fairy has jacked arms is beyond me.

What I find interesting the that while the red fairy looks upset to get swallowed the blue on keeps smiling. Almost like it want to be eaten.
DraconianTalon
Somewhat familiar

Postby sabrina_diamond » Mon Jul 10, 2023 2:38 am

There is major whale endo in a Newsground game called Gutwhale, where people are trapped inside a whale's digestive system. Said game is also available on Steam! (On an aside note, why are whale's digestive systems so popular in most video games?)

*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion