Vacuum Vore!

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vacuum Vore!

Postby Lorelei » Sun Oct 16, 2022 7:05 pm

I absolutely love Vacuum Vore, even if it's not a primary fetish of mine and is rather rare and also special, but then very stimulating. This applies both to vacuum cleaners, less real and more special ones, as well as vaccum vore from living beings, with mouths or also with other openings or special aids such as a suction tube.

I like the surreally light mindfuck principle, i.e. that the tube or rather small Pred can suck in very large things or beings that would not expect it. Depending on what I like, I like thick bulges of the Prey in the bag or Pred (in the case of CV in the balls), but also the surreal completely disappearing or being immediately absorbed in it, as if it were like a black hole. But the bulges or curves in the tube are always important to me, fast or slow, i.e. when you can see how the prey is sucked in there and how it stretches, sometimes extremely.
Lorelei
Somewhat familiar

Postby gr8fzy1 » Sun Oct 16, 2022 7:43 pm

Hehehe, same. The tapering/warping down into a hard plastic nozzle, or a warm fleshy one. I am particularly fond of vacuum CV, but also like the machine kind as well.
Seeing is deceiving, EATING is believing!
gr8fzy1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby whizbang18 » Sun Oct 16, 2022 10:43 pm

I love vacuum vore, especially if it's hammerspace. My core vore fetish as of this writing is vacuum vore involving the anus becoming a magic sucking portal and victims are sucked inside in a hammerspace-like portal so there are no signs of the victims once they're sucked through and trapped indefinately. I have many works involving this but they involve actual people and out of respect for their privacy, I refuse to share them, even here.

There can be bulging where the stomach or body stretches to accomodate the victim or there can be hammerspace dimensions where there are no bulges and when the victim is sucked up, there's no sign of her/him. There are a lot of celebrity ladies who often make up the vast majority of this vore fetish for me and all of them would use vacuum hammerspace abilities just for sexual pleasure.

Ironically, the involvement of actual machines such as actual vacuum cleaners does very little for me. I find no turn ons where someone like Jennifer Lopez or Eva Longoria is sucked up into a shop vac and trapped indfinately in a vacuum bag. Now if they could suck up victims either via mouth or ass and the victims pleas only make them suck them up even harder, whoa do I get the hots! :oops: :gulp: :oops: 8O 8) :gulp: :D
whizbang18
Somewhat familiar

Postby cle0na » Mon Oct 17, 2022 3:08 am

As for media content, this is my favorite vacuum vore
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9zn25HU_SE
cle0na
New to the forum

Postby gr8fzy1 » Mon Oct 17, 2022 12:16 pm

whizbang18 wrote:I love vacuum vore, especially if it's hammerspace. My core vore fetish as of this writing is vacuum vore involving the anus becoming a magic sucking portal and victims are sucked inside in a hammerspace-like portal so there are no signs of the victims once they're sucked through and trapped indefinately. I have many works involving this but they involve actual people and out of respect for their privacy, I refuse to share them, even here.

Oh hammerspace, heck yeah lol. No signs of the eaten on the outside and the possibilites of whole dimensions inside your body that the meals can go.
Seeing is deceiving, EATING is believing!
gr8fzy1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby N-Mario » Mon Oct 17, 2022 3:37 pm

I mean.... Kirby of itself is pretty much a living vacuum cleaner. He can pretty much suck up anything he wants. :)
(within its limitations, of course)
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby RebeccaRolePlayer » Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:05 pm

A couple of my favorite examples of vacuum vore or similar hammerspace suction would be these:

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8etejx - Chalkzone Great Adrift (start at 12:54)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gs6IMw2fFms - Teen Titans Bunny Raven or How to Make A Titananimal Disappear
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThPPuWo ... l&index=51 - Totally Spies (2:19, 6:44, 8:22, 14:48, 22:42)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFT7unI ... ml&index=7 - Jimmy Neutron Holly Jolly Jimmy episode

They're out there but yeah it would be nice if more people drew or made vacuum vore scenes.
RebeccaRolePlayer
New to the forum

Postby Marco » Wed Apr 12, 2023 1:33 pm

I like it too - I even remember getting into it around the time I got into the idea of being eaten (even though at the time, I didn't even know about vore, much less the vacuum cleaner thing could be seen as a subsection of it...)
But yeah, I like the idea of "vacuum vore", to the point that I've even categorized types of it, basically ranging from more vacuum to more vore in terms of scenario, and I enjoy each of them. :-D

For those interested, I basically categorize them like this;

1.The "prey" (for want of a better word) is sucked up into a vacuum cleaner, possibly (preferably, for me) by another character, but they are not eaten as the vacuum cleaner is just a vacuum cleaner (albeit with cartoon physics), they are just "in the vacuum cleaner".

2. The vacuum cleaner is in someway alive, so being sucked up by it counts as being eaten - it may still be controlled by another character who chose to suck up the prey (and for me, no, the vacuum cleaner does not turn on that character and suck them up too, but if you like that scenario, that's fine by me. 8) )

3. A weird scenario where the pred is actually able to magically turn into a vacuum cleaner, and eats the prey by sucking them up before changing back to themselves, with the prey now in their stomach.

4. The pred can "vacuum" the prey into their mouth, but no actual vacuum cleaner is involved - it's borderline, I guess, so I'd assume this is the furthest it can go before it's just vore.

(There could also be a scenario where a pred uses a vacuum cleaner to trap the prey for now, with the idea they'll eat them later on, which I ultimately don't think of, I'll admit.)
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion