Male Pred Lovers! Let’s Share Some Fantasies!

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Male Pred Lovers! Let’s Share Some Fantasies!

Postby JediPadawanJess » Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:22 pm

My favorite fantasy involves a giant humanoid teasing his girlfriend/lover by licking her and showing his fangs, he's dominant yet gentle as he pulls her into his mouth with his tongue and she easily slides down his gullet in a gulp or two. Once she is safe in his stomach, he goes to a secluded area to sleep.
Deviantart: Akumaru13
Furaffinity: JediPadawanJess

90's anime/manga ftw!
Giant robots are love!
JediPadawanJess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JustNothing » Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:15 am

My taste in Male preds in a nutshell: https://youtu.be/pXk9pOpKrlA
Ok jokes aside. I'm from the more dominant side and typicall would say that I'm a pred or observer... however I'm a huge male pred lover. My fantasies are so much that I can't even type them all. So here is one of them.
You know when someone says he/she likes bad typs because "I can fix him", yeee I'm the opposite. I dream of a guy younger even shorter then me who is brave and good person. After building a somewhat relationship just to force a girl down his throat down into his tight tummy. Telling him that he did grest and giving him belly rubs while hugging his naked bubbling belly cause after such a large meal he deserves good treatment :p
Turning him from meal to meal into a hungrier and cruel predator who just straights f*ck me after another meal X3
Don't ask me why but just the image in my head how a once beautiful being coming out of a men's ass (or becoming part of it for some of you :p) is such a evil, almost forbidden fantasy. Oh and I realy like the idea of the guy getting more height after each meal (I know that's not how height works but this is vore we are talking). I would suggest everyone who likes M/F to read some of pizzas vore stories.(they have disposal so warning). Also I'm so sry for leaving such a degenerate comment :0
JustNothing
Been posting for a bit

Postby Custodian » Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:25 am

Sharkbottom wrote:Speaking as female prey (switch but whatever),

I'm also a switch (male IRL but 99% of the time play female) but I absolutely love the sound of all of those fantasies, from both the pred and preys perspective!
Custodian
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion