Prey Swallowed: Preferred to be digested, or in a new home?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Digested, or live inside the predator?

I prefer to be digested
52%
I want to live inside my predator.
48%

Total votes : 90

Prey Swallowed: Preferred to be digested, or in a new home?

Postby N-Mario » Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:47 pm

For any of the prey, whether it is willing, or unwilling to be swallowed, would you prefer the death route and get digested? Maybe you would rather take the no death route, and live inside the predators belly to act as your new home, or traveling buddy?

I honestly would live inside my predator if I was given the chance to in a safe scenario. I'm NOT fond of the whole digestion phase. I'm the kind of person who loves cute, giant creatures swallowing other living things, where no harm comes to them. Belly exploration is pretty neat at times when it is done right, though as long as the predator is keeping the prey safe somehow inside them, it's these kind of scenario's that I always enjoy. :gulp:
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Re: Prey Swallowed: Preferred to be digested, or in a new ho

Postby EnderFridge » Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:18 pm

I’m somewhere in the middle. I don’t want to die and disappear, but I don’t want to spend my life inside the Pred. Short-term Endo and Digestion with reformation is where I’d like to be.
EnderFridge
New to the forum

Postby ProudMonsterFucker » Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:04 pm

Fatal Vore never appealed to me, which is unfortunate, because most Vore stories written are Fatal. I just don't like the idea of the character dying- My favorite stories are ""Bad"" End stories, where the victim is taken from their old life permanently, and end up in a new life as a pet/slave or something along those lines. Either way, death is a big turn-off, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
ProudMonsterFucker
New to the forum

Postby Wolfsage » Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:36 am

Non-Fatal is what I prefer, but with the twist that people don't know it's non-fatal so they still assume it'll be fatal.
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Miridium » Tue Mar 28, 2023 6:37 am

If it really was me, then I'd prefer to be non-fatal because, well, I don't want to die. Even so, I wouldn't want to be trapped inside of my pred.

But I do like the implications of fatal, what with becoming part of the pred.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MajinCell » Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:28 pm

It depends on the pred and the nature of their digestive system and the size and complexity of their innards.

A little bit of both.
MajinCell
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ArcaneSigil » Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:53 pm

I'm gonna abstain from voting on this one but I will comment.

My preference for digestion varies. I have villainous characters that eat and digest their prey because they're eliminating someone in their way, they just feel like it, or they are just generally evil and want to make the people around their prey suffer. I have heroic characters who eat and digest prey to protect them, using the "what better way to protect them than for them to be a part of the hero?" method of thinking. I have anti-hero characters who eat and digest prey for both reasons. I've got characters that will eat their prey and just kinda keep them there. Not in a new home, they just want to have a plump, full belly. 9/10, I prefer either soft digestion where the prey just kinda melts. No pain, no blood or gore, the bones melt along with the flesh. Like... once they're eaten they're basically just frosting in a warmer or an ice cream cone in a microwave. They just kinda melt. Or I'll prefer full tour and/or simply teleporting the prey out of the belly. It's that other 1 time that I do hard vore and digestion. I have to be in a certain mood though.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Custodian » Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:08 am

In RP terms I definitely 100% prefer to be digested. And when I play pred I feel the same way, 100% prefer the prey to be digested.

If we were talking about if vore was real, I doubt I'd want to actually be digested. I think my feelings would stay fairly the same if I was the pred, but I wouldn't actually want to be digested and killed in real life over a fetish.
Custodian
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hornyquin » Wed Apr 12, 2023 10:22 am

I used to prefer endosomatophilia but over time digestion won out. Probably because most vore art takes digestion as a given, but other than that, the idea of someone just chilling out in a stomach forever just seems... odd. Unless it's a constant game of catch-and-release, I think the prey has to get churned up at some point. Otherwise, it's just them stagnantly sitting in place for 20 years while the pred works a 9-5 and files their taxes. Not a very sexy thought.
Image god i wish that were me Image
Hornyquin
New to the forum

Postby Marco » Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:54 pm

As I've said at least a few times before, I strangely love the unrealistic idea of an unwilling prey somehow staying in the pred forever - even to the point where it makes no logical sense, with the prey and pred living forever (which I am fully aware is pushing it) and the prey "magically" no longer needing to eat, drink, or anything that is needed to keep them alive, or to function properly. Just a weird impossible scenario (even by vore standards) where the prey is just eaten forever, and will never get out of the pred's stomach.

This ultimately comes from the fact that, as a kid, I actually thought that's what being eaten would lead to - due to cartoons tending not to show digestion back then, and enough of them showing characters still being alive the moment they were eaten (and in the stomach), so I just assumed that the characters who aren't saved would be still alive (even if they weren't shown to be), but just "stayed eaten". I know this isn't the case now, but while I ultimately went with the idea of either digestion (and either reforming or no continuity) and even full tour, I eventually realized that I still like the above scenario (but still with no continuity, so I/my fursona can still be eaten.)
Avatar done as gift by Aviannapper. Deeply appreciated.
Marco
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby JettCabino » Tue May 02, 2023 8:40 pm

For me, it's digested (hard digestion and disposal), as well as a new home. Like I would love either being fatally hard digested and disposed with no reformation and have my home be the cells on my pred's body I died to create, or hard digestion and dispose infinitely while my pred gets an infinite meal and I get a home that wants to make me suffer forever outside some intercourse here and there.
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=57209
My rp interests ^^^
JettCabino
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion