Preds that get stronger/upgrades after eating their foes?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Preds that get stronger/upgrades after eating their foes?

Postby MajinCell » Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:41 pm

Now having just re-visited one of my old threads I posted a long while ago, something came to me...

What if there were more preds akin to Super Buu or Perfect Cell from DBZ.

Imagine your favorite sexy preds that you're obviously attracted to or whatever...

Having the ability to absorb or gain their prey's abilities/power and even individual strength and power level on top of theirs after digesting them or even just swallowing them whole successfully enough each time.

And not only do they keep getting stronger and stronger with each foe they consume and digest/absorb...

and not only do they gain all their abilities, powers, and skillset and fusing them into their whole being and permanently doing so after fully and effectively digesting them or otherwise absolutely and completely integrating them deep into their body.

But they also change their colors and appearances with each foe they swallow, digest, or absorb. Like as a form of relatively quick evolution or progression.

And if they happen to vomit or regurgitate whatever foe is entirely forced out of their stomach/body in one piece, they will devolve back into the previous color or appearance they had before actually swallowing whatever prey they had well enough.

Like a pred in a sexy outfit or costume or even parts of their natural physical body changes in color, shape, hue, tone, and pattern accordingly or some shit like that.

What are your ideas and thoughts on this?

Update:

This type of pred will have two inherent methods of gaining their enemy's or victim's strength and power to their fullest and greatest extent, because simply swallowing them whole and keeping them in their stomach/body indefinitely, whether their bodies present are alive or even dead, won't be enough to do so. And the two following methods:

1. Digestion

2. Absorption

The difference? The second will preserve the prey's body, but will be trapped or suspended in the pred's stomach flesh/body tissue and has to be embedded and integrated fully and completely (whether in a pod like Super Buu or just stored deep enough into their stomach flesh/tissue or at the core of their body inside ) for all of their power to be 99%-100% absorbed. Anything short of that will be an incomplete or partial absorption at best and if the prey is simply alive and present inside the prey's body, but not actually embedded/integrated into their flesh/tissue/being (yet), the pred will only receive and utilize just a varied fraction of the prey's full strength and power at best (but still have their abilities/powers/skillsets otherwise) and if the prey in particular has a special protective shield of some kind, then little to none.

The ups and downs of each?

Digestion is more effective and reliable in certainly and permanently gaining the fullest strength/power of the prey in question after they get completely dissolved or broken down, however it can take a much longer time than absorbing them and it can be a lot harder (and even sometimes impossible) to digest them, depending on how strong and durable the foe is and the nature of their physiology (being intangible, incorporeal, non-physical, or otherwise normally indigestible). But once the enemy/victim is completely digested and dissolved, there's pretty much nothing left of their remains to be physically retrieved or seen by the naked eyes of an outside observer.

Absorption is relatively easier and much faster and even potentially more instant in doing the same and is more useful for working on a wider variety of enemies and victims including even ones that are of radically unconventional physiology or are otherwise normally indigestible (or way harder to digest) to their natural stomach acids/enzymes, however the pred's stomach or body has to actually physically catch and restrain the prey with its innate flesh or tissue first and successfully pull or embed them within their body deep enough or whatever physical means their inner body has of trapping or suspending them in stasis to store them. And not only do they have to truly embed/store them to be given access to the prey's fullest powers, they have to be kept in there indefinitely as well with either no outside help or external force freeing them from the pred's body's clutches by whatever means OR the prey itself having insufficient strength or willpower of some kind to successfully break free or resist being completely trapped/suspended (or at least having their full strength and powers completely siphoned or integrated into the pred's body in its absorption process). At least with digestion, it's reliably permanent and more inherent and the prey themselves cannot physically reverse their fate on their own once they're already dissolved.

Any thoughts?
Last edited by MajinCell on Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MajinCell
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Preds that get stronger/upgrades after eating their foes

Postby Nobodyman » Mon Mar 27, 2023 3:54 pm

You're pretty much describing an ideal pred for me.

Yes, it's always great when we get characters like that in popular media, but sadly they're pretty rare.

One of the best recent examples is Kuusetsu from Mato Seihei no Slave (or "Chained Soldier"), a sexy girl whose entire premise is that she consumes other beings, absorbs their powers, and inherits some of the personality and physical traits. Really hoping we get to see her animated some day.

https://mato-seihei-no-slave.fandom.com/wiki/Kuusetsu

I've also designed a pred OC who works primarily on this principle: The Glamour Witch.

https://aryion.com/g4/view/811936
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby trippy321 » Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:50 pm

Rimiru Tempest from That Time I was Reincarnated as a Slime is a pretty good example of this as well. I'm also pretty sure TV Tropes has a category for this if you wanna try and hunt down more characters!

I personally love a slime character capable of absorbing and adding their powers to their own, and I've been working on a few unique concepts for some homebrew D&D content that works around exactly like that, though it's sharing a lot of basis with somebody else's ideas first.

P.S. Love your World of Witches Series Nobodyman, amazing work!
trippy321
New to the forum

Postby Nobodyman » Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:18 pm

trippy321 wrote:P.S. Love your World of Witches Series Nobodyman, amazing work!

Thank you!
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ClarAya » Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:39 pm

There was a short lived manga called Demon Possession https://swallowedwhole.miraheze.org/wik ... Possession

The manga itself it pretty much hard to find but it went up to 10 chapters but then got reduced down to two translated volumes. Anyways chapter 10 involved a girl named Touno and she was in a ruin like place and she encounters this angel like monster and they begin fighting, Touno gets the upperhand but gets stabbed by the monster but she manages to release an attack to incapacitate it, Touno then prepares an attack to finish off the monster but suddenly she falls to the ground unable to move in which she realized her stab wound was also a paralysis toxic, The monster gets up and begins to open it mouth and swallow her whole after she was swallowed you see a symbol slowly appear on the back of its neck indicating the symbol once belonged to Touno who at this point is now digested by the monster, in that same scene, you see two other symbols above Touno's meaning she wasn't the first victim to be eaten by this monster. Unfortunately though the monster is killed quickly after by the MC, but I would assume the monster gained the power of those it devoured
ClarAya
Participator

Postby Gorgonlurker » Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:46 pm

MajinCell wrote:Now having just re-visited one of my old threads I posted a long while ago, something came to me...

What if there were more preds akin to Super Buu or Perfect Cell from DBZ.

Imagine your favorite sexy preds that you're obviously attracted to or whatever...

Having the ability to absorb or gain their prey's abilities/power and even individual strength and power level on top of theirs after digesting them or even just swallowing them whole successfully enough each time.

And not only do they keep getting stronger and stronger with each foe they consume and digest/absorb...

and not only do they gain all their abilities, powers, and skillset and fusing them into their whole being and permanently doing so after fully and effectively digesting them or otherwise absolutely and completely integrating them deep into their body.

But they also change their colors and appearances with each foe they swallow, digest, or absorb. Like as a form of relatively quick evolution or progression.

Damn it the last thing I needed was more vore story ideas. I'm already timecrunched damn it!
Gorgonlurker
New to the forum

Postby predator_or_prey » Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:10 pm

Tyranids, in a way. They tend to absorb particular useful traits or abilities from creatures they eat and apply them to the entire Hive Fleet when possible. (Be warned that they do not just swallow their prey whole. It's a VERY messy affair.)
predator_or_prey
Somewhat familiar

Postby theonlymatt » Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:31 pm

This is something that I plan on making canon in my stories moving forward. Nothing rediculous, but definitely noticeable.
theonlymatt
Somewhat familiar

Postby N-Mario » Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:33 pm

Maybe perhaps the said predator is an animal that ate a human, they would be able to transform into a more human like creature, still having their natural animal abilities. Whether its a robot animal, or a regular animal. I could see that being a thing. :)
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby WaterWheel » Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:57 pm

N-Mario wrote:Maybe perhaps the said predator is an animal that ate a human, they would be able to transform into a more human like creature, still having their natural animal abilities. Whether its a robot animal, or a regular animal. I could see that being a thing. :)

On this note Kroot, who like Tyranids are from Warhammer 40K, are a species that take on traits of the creatures that they eat. So they have a whole thing where their group leaders, kroot shapers, direct the rest of a war party on which foes to feed on to gain desirable traits. So you get a lot of different variations on kroot based on what they've been eating. Some are more animal-like, to stay people they have to eat people more than they eat other things.
WaterWheel
New to the forum

Postby MajinCell » Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:40 pm

Nobodyman wrote:You're pretty much describing an ideal pred for me.

Yes, it's always great when we get characters like that in popular media, but sadly they're pretty rare.

One of the best recent examples is Kuusetsu from Mato Seihei no Slave (or "Chained Soldier"), a sexy girl whose entire premise is that she consumes other beings, absorbs their powers, and inherits some of the personality and physical traits. Really hoping we get to see her animated some day.

https://mato-seihei-no-slave.fandom.com/wiki/Kuusetsu

I've also designed a pred OC who works primarily on this principle: The Glamour Witch.

https://aryion.com/g4/view/811936

Wow interesting shit there. Thanks for sharing.
MajinCell
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MajinCell » Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:25 pm

Also if I may edit my OP and add this idea:

This type of pred will have two inherent methods of gaining their enemy's or victim's strength and power to their fullest and greatest extent, because simply swallowing them whole and keeping them in their stomach/body indefinitely, whether their bodies present are alive or even dead, won't be enough to do so. And the two following methods:

1. Digestion

2. Absorption

The difference? The second will preserve the prey's body, but will be trapped or suspended in the pred's stomach flesh/body tissue and has to be embedded and integrated fully and completely (whether in a pod like Super Buu or just stored deep enough into their stomach flesh/tissue or at the core of their body inside ) for all of their power to be 99%-100% absorbed. Anything short of that will be an incomplete or partial absorption at best and if the prey is simply alive and present inside the prey's body, but not actually embedded/integrated into their flesh/tissue/being (yet), the pred will only receive and utilize just a varied fraction of the prey's full strength and power at best (but still have their abilities/powers/skillsets otherwise) and if the prey in particular has a special protective shield of some kind, then little to none.

The ups and downs of each?

Digestion is more effective and reliable in certainly and permanently gaining the fullest strength/power of the prey in question after they get completely dissolved or broken down, however it can take a much longer time than absorbing them and it can be a lot harder (and even sometimes impossible) to digest them, depending on how strong and durable the foe is and the nature of their physiology (being intangible, incorporeal, non-physical, or otherwise normally indigestible). But once the enemy/victim is completely digested and dissolved, there's pretty much nothing left of their remains to be physically retrieved or seen by the naked eyes of an outside observer.

Absorption is relatively easier and much faster and even potentially more instant in doing the same and is more useful for working on a wider variety of enemies and victims including even ones that are of radically unconventional physiology or are otherwise normally indigestible (or way harder to digest) to their natural stomach acids/enzymes, however the pred's stomach or body has to actually physically catch and restrain the prey with its innate flesh or tissue first and successfully pull or embed them within their body deep enough or whatever physical means their inner body has of trapping or suspending them in stasis to store them. And not only do they have to truly embed/store them to be given access to the prey's fullest powers, they have to be kept in there indefinitely as well with either no outside help or external force freeing them from the pred's body's clutches by whatever means OR the prey itself having insufficient strength or willpower of some kind to successfully break free or resist being completely trapped/suspended (or at least having their full strength and powers completely siphoned or integrated into the pred's body in its absorption process). At least with digestion, it's reliably permanent and more inherent and the prey themselves cannot physically reverse their fate on their own once they're already dissolved.

Should I make a separate thread for that lol?
MajinCell
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ReigntheWeremunk » Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:18 pm

I thought about doing something like that, akin to like eat prey digest prey gain muscle/fat mass or something, or cockvore prey, cock gets bigger as prey is digested, for pleasuring mate, something like that
ReigntheWeremunk
New to the forum

Postby LightDragon » Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:39 pm

I like the idea of a predator being generally strong as a result of eating many and many preys, both as a result of the nutrients they absorb and the experience/training they have.

However I don't really like the idea of a pred getting significantly stronger after absorbing a single specific prey.
LightDragon
Participator

Postby MajinCell » Thu Apr 27, 2023 6:23 pm

LightDragon wrote:I like the idea of a predator being generally strong as a result of eating many and many preys, both as a result of the nutrients they absorb and the experience/training they have.

However I don't really like the idea of a pred getting significantly stronger after absorbing a single specific prey.

What about certain preys that offer the pred significantly greater strength and more unique properties than most others as an end-result?
MajinCell
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby merryberry » Fri Apr 28, 2023 2:54 am

I closest I can think of is Kazuradrop from Fate Extra CCC Foxtail. She likes eating people but for most people, eating them only gives her experience to level up. Only eating her family members does she gain their abilities and it also makes her grow into an older form.
merryberry
New to the forum

Postby LightDragon » Sat Apr 29, 2023 9:35 am

MajinCell wrote:
LightDragon wrote:I like the idea of a predator being generally strong as a result of eating many and many preys, both as a result of the nutrients they absorb and the experience/training they have.

What about certain preys that offer the pred significantly greater strength and more unique properties than most others as an end-result?

This is fun but... mostly as a video game mechanic I feel. This is honestly very fun as the basic gameplay of Kirby games, eat an enemy with a sword, you get the sword power-up. But when it comes to non-video game characters, I'm usually not into that.
LightDragon
Participator

Postby ScrambleandClick » Wed May 17, 2023 6:06 pm

Definitely a plus for me. Natratively, it can be handwaved easily. But when writing using mechanized rules for the power copy post eat, it can get a bit tricky. X move/ability slot syndrome if the ability/techmique limit from acquired prey isn't unlimited.
ScrambleandClick
Participator

Return to General Vore Discussion