General "Looking for" thread (official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby shiron66 » Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:28 pm

Ok so I hope you guys can help me find this RPG maker game.

I don't remember much of it, I know the protagonist was a dude and at one point he's requested to go to a Orc village to help cure the Orc chief from some sort of virus, the Orc mage there then tells that he had being shrinking down some Orc warriors to fight this virus out of their chief without him to know, but with no success so he shrinks you down and put you on a ale that he gives to the Orc chief to drink it, completely unaware that he had being swallowing some of his warriors.

I remember it was an RPG maker game. Does it rings any bells?
shiron66
New to the forum

Postby doomed » Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:43 pm

mobfighter wrote:There are videos for a vore game called MMAV1 where iis this game available?

youre looking for mysta'S SECOND VORE GAME viewtopic.php?f=79&t=33146&hilit=MYSTA
doomed
Participator

Re: AI generated vore. Anything good out there?

Postby Erovore01 » Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:02 am

Miridium wrote:AI-generated artwork is not allowed in the gallery.

Thanks for the info. What’s the reason for AI generated images not being allowed in the gallery?

Would they be allowed in the ‘‘photo Edit’’ section?
Erovore01
Intermediate Vorarephile

Looking for an interactive Giantess text game

Postby Nixy » Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:01 am

Hi, a couple of years ago, I saw a post on aryions forum about a giantess text game. The plot was that women were being kidnapped and taken to a temple. If the leader of the giantess chose them, your character would also grow to be a giantess. Does anyone have a link to that game? or remember the name? I would really like to play it again.
Nixy
New to the forum

Postby CooraIthirid » Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:18 pm

Does anyone have a link to a Simpsons story where Bart eats Lisa in his sleep?
I swear I saw it on this website once before.
CooraIthirid
Participator

Postby Alpha338 » Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:04 pm

Does anyone know of a game that involves a vixen that ub you at a pub wyvern or dragons either male or female and a danger zone if I remember right that has random enemies to fight and a unbeatable boss after it?
Alpha338
Been posting for a bit

Postby Alpha338 » Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:11 pm

It was able to be played on browser based too.
Alpha338
Been posting for a bit

Postby doomed » Sat Feb 11, 2023 9:54 am

I’m looking for the author of this story

I used to be mutuals with them on discord but I think they got hacked because them and another person sent me the exact same spammy message and bug since I barely use discord I hardly check my messages lol

Any way I’m trying to find the story because I said they were one of the best up and coming writers on aryion . But now I can’t remember their name

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vgi ... p=drivesdk
doomed
Participator

Trying to play old Jackurai animations.

Postby FalklandsAfflunence » Sat Feb 11, 2023 11:50 pm

I seem to be having trouble running some of Jackurai's animations with the Adobe .swf file player, does anyone have a fix?
FalklandsAfflunence
New to the forum

Postby Bunnicula » Sun Feb 12, 2023 12:10 am

was playing an Ren'PY game that acted much like the game Deeper Club.
Except you're in a city and most of it is fully colored in.
You could do choices to not get devoured, or straight up be a jerk to get swallowed.

Once scene in particular has you run into a quite rotund figure. If you're an ass he eats you. From there you have 3 options:
Rest
Scream For Help
And Struggle.

You have to wait for an officer to show up and then select scream for help two times to escape the rotund figure once the officer inspects the stomach to see if you were willing (in this scenario you're not), so the best thing to do is save your energy.
If you fail, the rotund figure returns home and stuffs himself FULL of junk food.
Follows visual novela format, but the story so far is vore is a legally grey area,
Bunnicula
New to the forum

Looking For an AV Pic

Postby smeargle99 » Sun Feb 12, 2023 9:14 am

I'm trying to find an AV pic that I vividly remember, can't seem to find on Eka's again. It has a very similar pose to the first panel of the attached image, but the pred is lying down on their belly, I think. The pred also looks a lot like Tiff Crust from My Life as a Teenage Robot, but more heavy set. They defined have a similar hat. The pred also looked very relaxed with a smug grin, and the prey seemed mildly inconvenienced. I also swear there was some flavor of them being roommates or something? Anyways, I can't find it, despite have a very good mental image of it, so any help would be great!
Attachments
HoamNom-842067-D.va+needs+Pocket+healing_Healing.jpg
smeargle99
New to the forum

Postby Ninjaspecs » Wed Feb 15, 2023 3:17 am

I'm trying to find a comic of Midna. It starts with wolf link and her, and somehow she nibbles on his nose and ends up eating him. It then shows the night changing to day and he transforms back to normal.
Ninjaspecs
New to the forum

Looking for a hard vore image

Postby seinfeld1999 » Wed Feb 15, 2023 10:23 pm

Hey. I’m looking for a hard vore image of an anime woman being bitten into by a tentacle monster. The tenactle monster is holding her up straight with her hands/arms held above her head by a tentacle. The tentacle monster is all white with only a mouth (no eyes or anything else of a face). The monster is biting into her belly and pulling out some innards. She has her mouth wide open and eyes staring forward.

The image used to be here on the hardvore forum in an old post with a bunch of other hard vore images, but I can’t find the image now.

Thank you very much for any help.
seinfeld1999
New to the forum

Postby JohnCena004 » Thu Feb 16, 2023 1:00 am

Hey guys! I'm looking for a story on aryion that's about a rich/snobby girl that ends up having sex and eating/digesting this girl's boyfriend, and then at the end teases her for it. I think it might have to do something with college? Not 100% for sure but it was an AWESOME story and I know it's somewhere on aryion in the gallery but I'm not sure where, any help would be wonderful!
JohnCena004
New to the forum

Postby mibankai1171 » Thu Feb 16, 2023 6:06 am

I am looking for good unwilling vore comics, animations and games the more unwilling the better fighting crying squirming prey if you have anything like that or know where it is please share.
mibankai1171
Somewhat familiar

any good pred POV interactive stories?

Postby bokoblin4 » Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:35 am

the interactive stories on this website with more than like 20 choices are few and far between, and the pred pov ones are even rarer. would appreciate people sharing their finds
bokoblin4
New to the forum

Postby kolo0912 » Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:20 pm

anyone know this game. Link given in description doesn't work
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlU82t_Mn6E

edit: nvm found it
Last edited by kolo0912 on Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
kolo0912
New to the forum

Postby Draupnir7 » Fri Feb 17, 2023 12:27 am

I'm looking for a written piece. School setting, a male character is a part of the population that's shrunken and two female students volunteer to carry him to his classes. Towards the end, they all head to one of the girls' houses, have dinner, and the young man goes down and comes back up a throat. I recall the story starts with one of the girls asking the other something like "Why are you here?" because she doesn't trust her.

Edit: found it again! "First Day" by ConcordantOpposition. It was in my favorites, but... I guess the name was so short I kept glossing over it?
https://aryion.com/g4/view/393987
Last edited by Draupnir7 on Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Draupnir7
Somewhat familiar

Postby Starlordinator » Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:05 am

Hello :D looking for a short vore game of which I don't remember the name or where I found it. It was a 3D visual novel and took place in a coffee shop and you didn't real have a main character but you would follow the path of the person who ate the last one. In the dialog you had two choices and could decide which one of the two interacting got eaten. On one path one chatacter eat all the others, It was same size and oral and overall had only 4 or 5 scenes if I remember correctly. I can't really remember anymore :/ hope somebody recognize it.
Starlordinator
New to the forum

Postby Jeice » Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:02 pm

I'm looking for a story that I believe was purchased from a writer here on Eka's. It was about a mom and son who discover they're attracted to each other, then the boy accidentally shrinks himself, and the mother goes too far in enacting her giantess fantasies.
Jeice
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion