General "Looking for" thread (official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby HenryWong122 » Fri Feb 03, 2023 2:57 pm

I'm looking for some videos I once saw on this that was vore and at the end of it the prey's feet/breasts are left lying on the floor as the video ends. I know that they were in black and white drawn animations and there weren't hard vore and the feet/breast left over was kinda of funny.
HenryWong122
New to the forum

Postby Nuttelabear » Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:18 pm

There's a story on this website, that I can't remember. It's about a princess eating and crushing a bunch of fairies, it's a fairly long story and I meant to save it when i found it originally but i didn't and now i can't find it, thanks for any assistance
Nuttelabear
New to the forum

Postby Shadowslayer » Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:43 am

I'm looking for a particular vore-related story (if it didn't come from Eka's Portal it might have been somewhere on XNXX stories or one of the vore-orienteed websites like Forbidden Feast), I don't know who made it, but I remember the following details.

(1) The predator was an alien that appeared human (at least before the vore started).

(2) The victim was a male that was dating the alien.

(3) Trickery/betrayal.

(4) POV prey, I think it was close to second person POV, not "reader is prey", but it could have had a slightly mixed impression.

(5) The alien breeds with her victim but also paralyzes them and (I believe) liquefies/drinks their insides, possibly through a tentacle-like tube penetrating their naval region.

(6) Sentient disposal (I think this was only implied? I don't think you actually see the disposal happen), the end of the story has the victim watching their (also not-human) daughter bring another seduced victim where the first victim got disposed of (possible field/tree/meadow) and being unable to scream/warn them of what was about to happen, but it cuts off before you see anything.

I can't remember where I saw it, but it was pretty hot, it's been many years and I forget who wrote it, but I can't find it on Eka's Portal.
Shadowslayer
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tunknownusert » Sat Feb 04, 2023 1:31 pm

Hey, not sure anyone will be able to help here but looking for a doujin i saw awhile back. It isn't real vore but if memory serves it's of a brother and sister (or at least of a loli i think, i feel like they were brother and sister but i could be mistaken). The brother pretends to vore her in their roleplay by putting her under his shirt. He proceeds to fuck her of course lol. Any one by chance see this doujin?
Tunknownusert
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dekkard2 » Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:39 am

Anyone know the artist for this image? It kind of looks like something Karbo would draw but I don't see anything like this in his gallery
Attachments
FB_IMG_1671225730610.jpg
I am open for commissions
https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... d=Dekkard2
PM me if you're interested and we can work something out
Dekkard2
---

Postby MrVore1990 » Sun Feb 05, 2023 10:28 am

Rhaasth
MrVore1990
Been posting for a bit

Postby Grownmagic » Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:48 pm

I'm looking for a written cock vore story where a sister has a pool party with her friends and they play Marco Polo while her brother sneaks in and starts sneakily voring all of his sister's friends.

It has two different endings where either the brother cums all of his victims into his sister's throat before voring her or she vores him and shits him out in the toilet.
Grownmagic
New to the forum

Postby Custodian » Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:03 pm

Custodian wrote:I'm not 100% sure if it was this animator, but I'm looking for some old YouTube animations that were similar in style (if not made by) VMNUnlimited. There was one where a cat/foxgirl eats a gingerbread town, and one where a cat/foxgirl eats someones husband only for their pregnant wife to show up and eat them in revenge. If anyone has these or knows where I can find them I'd be extremely grateful.

If it helps, they spoke in a text-to-speech kind of way and it was a 3D animation. Any help is appreciated. They were from the old Kphoria era of Vore YouTube.
Custodian
Been posting for a bit

Postby Fania » Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:47 am

I'm looking for an older story, set in a world where souls are gathered by hospitals for rebirth and an individual's assets travel with their soul. The protagonist is a man who is tired of his life, so he seeks a fatal encounter at the brothel next to the hospital, only during his encounter with his predator, he reveals that he knows the brothel's victims don't ever make it to the hospital, and he's specifically looking to end it *all*.
Fania
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dekkard2 » Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:16 am

MrVore1990 wrote:Rhaasth

Thanks! :o
I am open for commissions
https://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commissi ... d=Dekkard2
PM me if you're interested and we can work something out
Dekkard2
---

Postby mobfighter » Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:36 am

There are videos for a vore game called MMAV1 where iis this game available?
mobfighter
New to the forum

Postby Leorouge » Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:46 pm

Looking for a story I remember from quite a while back.

Two anthros (younger male otter and older female sibling) go fishing in a river and the male otter gets swept downstream towards the girl. She accidentally swallows him headfirst slurping up tail, gets ashore but gets distracted by his movements inside her. Accidentally? digests him due to being “distracted” is not upset about the result though. Does include scat ending.

Crazy that I can remember that much detail but can’t find it anywhere

EDIT: found it Doric's Big Plunge by Kaliera -but Kaliera has set all their stuff to private; the Wayback Machine can still retrieve it and I confirmed that's it
Last edited by Leorouge on Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Leorouge
New to the forum

AI generated vore. Anything good out there?

Postby Erovore01 » Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:53 am

I am curious to see some AI generated vore.

I tried a little bit myself to use AI to create vore art/images. But I was unsuccessful in producing anything that look even remotely good lol.

Did some of you had more chance with it then me? Or do know someone who did? (and where that person artwork is)
Erovore01
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ButterBelly » Wed Feb 08, 2023 8:49 am

ButterBelly wrote:The link to the only fulltour Skyrim mod I can find won't work. Is it possible that anyone knows of anymore fulltour Skyrim mods, or is this the only one? Also, does anyone have a link to this mod that works?
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/191507- ... companion/

Still searching for this!
ButterBelly
New to the forum

Re: AI generated vore. Anything good out there?

Postby Miridium » Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:35 am

AI-generated artwork is not allowed in the gallery. So you're going to have a hard time finding much of anything.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Detvan » Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:50 am

I tried it with Novel AI because it have any censorship regarding NSFW content. But problem is than that thing has no idea what I want. Out of about 20 attempts I got about 3 that resembled vore and weren't particularly good. I don't know, you can try it if you have a subscription to this AI but it doesn't seem to have the underlying data to generate it properly.
Detvan
New to the forum

Postby FoxyVixen21 » Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:56 am

Attachments
254_2.jpg
FoxyVixen21
Participator

Postby Tanookicatoon » Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:06 am

I actually got Cleverbot to do vore RP.
It's not very good at it, but it kinda almost knew what I was asking from it.
It gets very repetitive because it's very early AI.
I think it got cleaned out when Google took over the project, so it got even worse, last time I checked.
It seems to have forgotten some of it's old phrases, but when you try to play with it, I can see it trying to remember.
Very strange thing, AI.
Tanookicatoon
Been posting for a bit

S-RPG fetish/vore games in development?

Postby Prancer » Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:14 pm

After seeing games like Domination Quest, I'm absolutely curious as to whether or not something like that exists, but is more similar to Fire Emblem or Advance wars gameplay wise.

I'd be interested in writing character dialogue for such a thing, if it's already in development.

Thanks for reading!
Prancer
Been posting for a bit

Postby FoxyVixen21 » Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:30 pm

FoxyVixen21 wrote:Here is an attempt.

Spoiler: show

aletta14.png

Also here are some models and loras,
https://civitai.com/models/3990/maw-face-model
https://civitai.com/models/5237/eldritc ... ore-hentai

I don't know where the bottom image came from, I didn't upload it and can't remove it.
FoxyVixen21
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion