Cannibal Warrior: The Video Game is FREE!!!

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Cannibal Warrior: The Video Game is FREE!!!

Postby Sine420eee » Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:22 pm

Hey guys! There is a classic cooking vore Pulptoon video game called Cannibal Warrior that is currently free to download! The game is kinda old, so it’s a 50/50 whether it will work on your device, but is definitely worth at least trying! You can find the game here:
https://pulptoon.com/cannibal-warrior-the-video-game/

As for the people who can’t seem to get it to work, I will use this forum to post video footage of the game that I and my friend Hyhyd recorded together on Discord! Stay tuned for that!
Sine420eee
New to the forum

Re: Cannibal Warrior: The Video Game is FREE!!!

Postby Sine420eee » Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:00 pm

Here is a Dropbox link that I will post any footage we record of the game into! Unfortunately, we are unable to record any sound at the moment, so you will have to play the game yourself for that. Hope you all enjoy!

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/a6ya28xbnu8uuylztg39w/h?dl=0&rlkey=skhhl9q3oqxfmq2niuvq4p0se
Sine420eee
New to the forum

Postby Sine420eee » Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:02 pm

One last thing, feel free to use this thread to post your own discussions, footage, screenshots, etc. of the game! I believe this game deserves a lot more attention!
Sine420eee
New to the forum

Postby Choomnivoro » Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:21 pm

Oh I remember this game from many years ago, was a lot of fun and helped inspire me a lot for my own works.
Choomnivoro
New to the forum

Return to General Vore Discussion