Situations that you've been in where vore could've happened

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Situations that you've been in where vore could've happened

Postby Rat_Guy » Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:25 am

Have you ever been in a situation in your life, or witnessed a situation , where you think vore definitely would've happened if vore were a real thing? Post personal anecdotes where the only thing stopping a real-life situation from turning vorish was the fact that vore isn't real.

Mine is: I was heading home from school with my girlfriend in the middle of winter in New York, it must've been -10 degrees. We were on the subway platform waiting for a train, complaining about the cold and her mouth was slightly open, there was a moment when logic left my mind and I forgot that vore isn't a real thing and I honestly was a second away from trying to crawl down her throat and curl up in her stomach to get out of the cold: damn the consequences. Then my senses returned to me and I remembered that wasn't an option.
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Re: Situations that you've been in where vore could've happe

Postby HentaiMaster90000 » Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:52 am

One time i was in the shower with my girlfriend, and she has a thing for sucking fingers. So she was sucking my finger, and somehow it lead to us trying to see how deep she could take it. Eventually, it ended up with her sucking my whole hand into her mouth past my knuckles. I could feel down her throat, but i felt that it was pretty much as far as she could go. She looked like she was struggling so it thought she was about to gag, so i prepared to pull my hand out. Instead she pulled my hand further towards her and swallowed. Obviously it didn't do much and my hand stayed at pretty much at the same spot, but my fingers went a little bit deeper and i could feel the pull of her throat for about a second before she pulled my hand out to catch her breath. If vore was remotely possible, i have no doubts that she wouldn't have stopped until all of me was inside her.

Another thing I thought about is that a lot of women have confessed to wanting to eat a cute baby. Obviously they don't because they can't do so without harm to the child. I fore was a thing i'd expect a lot more children coing missing.
HentaiMaster90000
Been posting for a bit

Postby Delta0 » Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:42 pm

Nope, I can't think of any but that's probably because I can't think of being someone else's food. It's fine if they're my food though I have considered eating someone more than once. If only I could swallow them the idea of eating them the same way I eat regular food is unappealing to me. Though their this time were this woman asked if she could eat me and I said only if I could eat her first. I am certain she wasn't being literal.
Delta0
New to the forum

Postby Rat_Guy » Fri Dec 10, 2021 5:44 pm

I just remembered another one.

Was talking with a group of friends one night, talking about which superpowers we’d like to have and what we would do with them, one female friend said she’s like to have stretchy powers like Mr Fantastic, or Elastigirl so that she wouldn’t have to stand up from her chair when she wanted to get a drink or grab something from far away.

This girl is a real goofball and very random so I felt safe making the innocent suggestion: “if you had stretchy powers you’d just do weird stuff with them like eat people or something”. She responded with “wait, could I do that? That’s awesome! I would absolutely do that!”. It was like a switch went off in her mind and she was totally into the idea, she said she’d love to kill people that she hated by digesting them.
Last edited by Rat_Guy on Tue Feb 01, 2022 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby Doku » Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:50 am

Nope. I've literally never had a moment in my entire life where I thought of actually eating someone or being eaten by someone. My fascination for the macabre has always been through the veiled caveat of fiction and drawn art, to avoid an intense reaction of revulsion at the existential horror involved. So, I don't generally think too long and hard about it when not viewing drawn media or RPing/writing horrific fiction.
Doku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SnakeEyes » Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:13 am

For me there's too many moments to count. I love finding vore in every day situations, so I think I'd have gotten eaten by now. I certainly would have done some eating. Any moment I've been around someone hangry would be a good place to start. When someone's hangry they get real antsy about eating, might be a perfect time to get eaten if vore were possible, even if that person normally wouldn't eat the other person under different circumstances.
SnakeEyes
Been posting for a bit

Postby ShadesofBlack » Wed Dec 15, 2021 2:15 pm

Yeah, there have been so many times when I would have if I could have. Especially when I lived back in a cold and blizzardy region. My gf and I at the time would walk together to the only parking lot near my place she was allowed to park, and on cold nights I'd stop to hold her and warm her two or three times. I would always think how nice it would be if I could just hold her warm and safe inside me for the walk.

Whenever one of my friends or dear ones is sad or needing hugs/cuddles, or whenever I just want to keep them for a while, it comes up in my head. Certainly when I'm having sexy times with a partner, my brain nearly always imagines taking them inside me, or occasionally letting them have me. :gulp:
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GluttonAshley » Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:02 pm

I have been babysitting since I was 13, lol. I think I had plenty of situations to stuff my belly with naughty little ones and then their horrified parents once they had seen what I'd done.
Lets RP!
GluttonAshley#7349
GluttonAshley
New to the forum

Postby elliotthesub » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:39 pm

I used to be a line cook at a few restaurants. Often times closing the restaurant meant just 1 or 2 servers and just 1 or 2 line cooks working until 3am with no one else in the building. I had a recurring thought (fantasy I suppose) about a FOH manager, server, or bartender taking advantage of a situation where it is just 1 cook (me) working alone in the kitchen and just the aforementioned server/bartender/manager working alone in the FOH and then eating me after the shift is done. Eating me in the restaurant or maybe offering to drive me home only to take me to their home and eat me there. I would've fallen easy prey to a pred in that situation.
elliotthesub
New to the forum

Postby franciscofranco » Mon Jan 30, 2023 2:39 pm

I worked once at a restaurant as a waiter. One day a very cute and sweet waitress who we can call Sophia came to me complaining about the customers at one of her tables, it was a table of businesswomen on their lunch break. All of whom were probably in their 30s. One of these women was apparently giving Sophia bad vibes. And Sophia said to me that she felt like that particular woman was going to eat her. To make things better, the hottest waitress at the restaurant responded to that by saying "I'd eat her if she did that."
franciscofranco
Somewhat familiar

Postby VGirlsNation » Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:24 am

Just got to say love this thread! I've had a few of these over the years where I just couldn't not think about that if vore was a real thing it most likely would have happened.

One time when I was working in a restaurant one of the severs had been complaining about how hungry she was all day and to be fair you could even hear her stomach growl at one point. Naturally we all liked to tease and joke with each other in general and sometimes in a sexually joking way. When it came time for her break she came into the kitchen and was walking directly at me (to get to the toaster behind me) be she was staring me down the whole way over and was biting her lower lip. She got up to me and passed straight by to use the toaster. Based on her personality if vore was a real thing she probably have devoured me for her dinner.

Another time I was out with a friend just having a catch up and we had ordered food for the table. Not sure how we got onto it but we were talking about health and she ended up talking about how all the weight she gains goes straight to her ass (a bit to her annoyance, but I don't think she minded to much as she couldn't stop smiling and she does have an amazing ass). Anyway she causally said "Hell if I ate you you'd probably end up there too" and for a moment I thought, man if vore were real I'd already be padding her ass by now.
Just a boy destined to be jiggling ass fat on a hot girl
VGirlsNation
Somewhat familiar

Return to General Vore Discussion