The Vore Dream thread (Official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: The Vore Dream thread (Official)

Postby TheTackShooter » Wed Dec 28, 2022 4:02 pm

Slightly translucent, could see the outline and shadow of the person but couldnt see them entirely clearly. Almost like if they were under water
TheTackShooter
New to the forum

Postby AsemuAsunoAGE » Mon Jan 02, 2023 5:49 am

One of my recent dreams involved me swimming around in my classmate's drink which she proceeded to drink.
AsemuAsunoAGE
New to the forum

Postby AsemuAsunoAGE » Mon Jan 02, 2023 5:49 am

One of my recent dreams involved me swimming around in my classmate's drink which she proceeded to drink.
AsemuAsunoAGE
New to the forum

Postby ArcaneSigil » Mon Jan 30, 2023 5:58 am

Had this one last night.

After learning that bestiality is legal in four states in the US, people go looking for "trouble." You find it at a certain farm in Wyoming. Cows, horses, pigs, sheep, goats, whatever floats your boat, you can stick your dick in it. However, some people still cause problems. Those people tend to disappear. A new batch of fertilizer also happens to come out right about the time they vanish. What could be happening at this farm?

General idea is people go to this farm specifically to fuck and get eaten by farm animals. Horses, cows, pigs... whatever the farm specializes in.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Alfa93 » Thu Feb 09, 2023 12:57 pm

immortalsane wrote:I've dreamed of being cooked into a pie for a giant, being made into a sandwich for a giant, being rolled into a pig in a blanket...for a giant...being a hotdog for..a giant...you know, I think it may be a bit strange that I've never written any macro.

You've just described exactly what I like too! :-D I always had similar fantasies like these.
Alfa93
New to the forum

Postby OhSevenTen » Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:16 pm

Had a dream last night that I was stuck inside this facility doing who-knows-what. In order to escape, I had to solve a bunch of puzzles and get through security systems... but the dream seemed to mostly fast forward through that part. The dream slowed down when I was outside, trying to make my last escape. I didn't make it very far as a woman and some soldiers under her command found me pretty quickly. She was impressed with my escape, but not impressed enough to let me run free. I was unsure what they would do with me so I did the most reasonable thing I could think of in the moment.

I asked her to swallow me whole.

Surprisingly, she complied. I think she was legitimately impressed that I was able to make it that far and decided to grant my last request. I remember the view on the inside of her throat as she shoved my arms inside. I could feel the wetness envelop my arms even as my left one bent awkwardly and uncomfortably. I managed to make it all the way to her stomach, which surprised me. Any vore dreams I have usually get cut off before I'm fully ingested.

I was granted a brief, omniscient view of her engorged belly, and then the dream cut away to a different protagonist. They were under my control so I attempted to repeat the exact same steps I took to get them eaten as well, but I wouldn't make it very far before I woke up. : P

I have a lot of vivid dreams and quite a few vore dreams that I've written down elsewhere, but this is my first time cataloguing one on the forum. I'll have to come back some time and write up all of my previous ones some time.
I like writing OC & fanfic stories! :)
Mostly non-fatal, Endo-type stuff.
https://aryion.com/g4/user/OhSevenTen
OhSevenTen
New to the forum

Postby FishnorFowl » Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:42 pm

Idk if this counts but I had a dream that fluttershy told the mane 6 she’s into hard vore
FishnorFowl
Somewhat familiar

Postby Skulker » Sat Feb 18, 2023 12:13 pm

FishnorFowl wrote:Idk if this counts but I had a dream that fluttershy told the mane 6 she’s into hard vore

It ain’t hard vore, but:

Skulker
Somewhat familiar

Postby Norththe3rd » Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:02 am

Had a strange vore related dream last night. The town I live in had been flooded and I was trying to get to the other side of it to do something. There were stones I could stand on, but they weren't stable. After a while of trying to cross town on these stones, I noticed a shark fin not far behind me and I knew I had to speed up.

However, in my panic, I slipped off and landed in the water. When I looked back, sure enough, the shark was after me. I tried to swim away, but the shark was faster and, before I had a chance to prepare, I was swallowed whole by it. Inside was warm and wet, and I thought that this was truly how I was gonna go out.

That's when, after about 5/10 minutes, I felt the shark throw me up and I found that I was safe on dry land and on the other side of town. I then looked back at the shark, who proceded to transform into a handsome man in swimming shorts who explained he was helping people cross town during the flood. He then dove back into the water, turning back into a shark, and my dream then continued as normal. ^^;
Norththe3rd
New to the forum

Postby JediPadawanJess » Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:34 pm

My recent vore related dream involved me being captured by Blitzwing, as I had a fragment of the Allspark in my body, and I was a techno-organic human. He teased me with his tongue before swallowing me whole.
Deviantart: Akumaru13
Furaffinity: JediPadawanJess

90's anime/manga ftw!
Giant robots are love!
JediPadawanJess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Hoboman » Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:52 am

I was out at some house or other complex in the middle of nowhere in winter, trying to hide from someone.
A group, led by this woman and the soldiers with her were also mostly women, who were after me, got in.
I did the most reasonable thing I could think of in said dream, swallow them all whole. I started sneaking around and ambushing them, eating them one by one. I think I ate something like four women at first, then sat down on a couch, having evaded the others briefly. My mom, who was there for some reason, asked how I felt, so I held up my shirt, burped, and only had a potbelly at one point so it involved hammerspace. Showed the people I ate in my stomach at one point, and they all seemed quite annoyed/resigned to it all. (My dreams are often like a movie.) After that I went around ate the rest of them.
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby casuallurker » Wed Apr 12, 2023 4:01 pm

my most recent vore dreams. i keep having the same one of a small predator who eats an equally small prey, who then expands inside their gut (sometimes, the dreams ends in pred bursting or being immobile.)
"I listen 2 the stories, oh u tell so well. I cherish every word u said along the way, but now, i kno all u did was help me see." -Lajon Witherspoon
casuallurker
---

Postby Ayashe » Mon May 08, 2023 12:57 pm

I had a dream about soulvore and cannibalism.

There was a restaurant that served body parts of voluntary prey. At first, the waiters did not know about this. When a waiter found out and was not ok with this concept, the CEO of the restaurant would vore the soul of the waiter.
Ayashe
Somewhat familiar

Postby VornyNegaPosi » Mon May 08, 2023 6:48 pm

the other night i had a dream about the hhgregg mascot fucking eating someone
Presenting: some sprite edits!!!

Image Image
VornyNegaPosi
New to the forum

Postby Trapsnack » Thu May 25, 2023 12:58 pm

I had a dream a giant, androgynous looking guy temped me, and then he licked me :P , and swallowed me whole. :gulp:

I felt everything as made me slide over his perfect, smooth tongue, and into his welcoming stomach fluids. :D
Trap/Femboy preds, tongue stuff, being licked, soft vore, digestion.

Dislikes:
Being humiliated, degraded, gore, horror.

Send private message to RP.
Trapsnack
New to the forum

Postby HungryNacho » Fri May 26, 2023 2:50 pm

last night I dreamed I found a dream art piece that had the Death Wolf from Puss in Boots 2 eat Mr. Wolf from The Bad Guys then Death digested Mr. Wolf and then Death wears Mr. Wolf's clothes afterward, When I woke up, I was like aw man it was just a dream. I like both Death and Mr. Wolf so it was a fun dream to have for me.
Those are Nacho Fries!
HungryNacho
Somewhat familiar

Postby VGirlsNation » Wed Jun 21, 2023 1:55 am

I had a dream last night thay wasn't vore related specifically but did contain a bit for pre/post.

I was at work (in a restaurant) and it just seemed like a normal shift in terms of the dream.

That's when I asked on of the girls "hey have you seen Sarah" to ehich I got the reply "yeah she's been padding my ass for a week now" and which point she left out a burp as well. After this she turned around and lended down on a conter top giving me a full view of her ass in our uniform. It was about double the size it is irl but not unrealistically.

Next thing I was sort of mushing her cheeks together when she looked over her shoulder and said "hope your enjoying yourself cause your going to be squeezed back out them later"

It was at this point that she turned around and opened her mouth.

That's all I really remember from it. It is the type of stuff I'm into but still the weirdest and most vivid vore dream I've ever had.
Just a boy destined to be jiggling ass fat on a hot girl
VGirlsNation
Somewhat familiar

Postby YuutaTheDogesian » Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:29 am

anyone remember Spooky's Mansion?
I dreamt all the specimens ate me one by one.
(minor enemies not included)
That game is very vorey.
I'm a super willing prey-pref woofer that swings both ways.
YuutaTheDogesian
New to the forum

Postby inconsistentironoxide » Thu Aug 03, 2023 2:58 am

I've had a couple of vore dreams that come to mind.
This first one technically didn't include vore, but featured the idea of vore heavily. Basically, I was walking through the forest on my way to some old man's mansion so I could steal his pet fox when I notice a pack of African wild dogs watching me. Natural being the prey that I am I immediately lie down in an attempt to convince the canines that I am weak and helpless. It kinda works and they start cautiously approaching me, which makes me both excited and nervous but then I have a thought. "I may never get another chance like this again, but I can't do this yet! I still haven't stolen that old man's fox," so I shooed them away before they actually did anything to me.

The other interesting vore dream I had was substantially less interesting, but still pretty funny to me. It took place in the world of Fate Grand Order. Ibuki Douji, who is basically a snake god, ate the Daikokuten, who are a bunch of mouse people that do maid things. Then, Ibuki Douji brags about this fact to Arjuna Alter, a catboy who got near omnipotent power from devouring all the deities in his religion, insinuating that she was now his equal.
inconsistentironoxide
New to the forum

Postby bongobongo » Thu Aug 03, 2023 10:05 am

I distinctly remember a dream I had as a teenager where I had this job where my boss was this voracious woman who’d eat people as a way of firing them. So naturally I deliberately went out of my way to upset her and eventually just told her I wanted to be eaten.

Sadly it ended there
Click here for free food (I’m the food)
bongobongo
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion