Vore in video games

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in video games

Postby ShuTikal » Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:24 am

SeriouslyNotMe wrote:
Crazyman536 wrote:Sorry if this sounds off. I don't know if there's a setting on the switch for it, but doesn't the switch only record the previous 30 seconds? I'm asking since I just did a test on mine and the recording started from the menu instead of after I hit the record button.

Yeah, you got it right. The Switch's capture button only saves the last 30 seconds. It's more of a "Something cool just happened, let me save it" button and not a "Let me hit record" button. Unless, of course, the developers disabled the capture feature for their game to save on CPU resources.

yeah the switch only saves the last 30 seconds of gameplay if i recall sadly i wish it was like ps4 or heck even ps5 that lets you choose last 15 seconds all the way up to last hour of gameplay
ShuTikal
Been posting for a bit

Postby Omb74 » Wed Dec 21, 2022 5:09 am

Project Playtime is a multiplayer horror game in the same vein as Dead By Daylight. It's a spinoff game of Poppy Playtime and currently features three main monsters. In the official trailer, four "Employees" are shown exploring the old toy factory before they get attacked by each monster.

Trailer:
Huggy Wuggy surprises the group and swallows the green employee, 0:42; He manages to grab the red employee after the group run away, 0:59. Finally, Boxy Boo snaps up the last surviving employee by hiding on the escape train in jack-in-box form, 1:57. Boxy also shows off a clear picture of its maw before eating the last the employee.

Trailer on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-HB94KdBXQ - Fair Warning: This is a horror game and the trailer does contain jump scares.

In-game:
The Monster's main objective is to send employees to the feeding pit full of mini Huggies. These things eat players if they spend too much time in the pit, let a mini stick out for too long, or are if they're dropped in the pit on their last piece of health. As of right now, there is no way for player monsters to eat, instakill, downed players like in Dead by Daylight but that will likely be added in the future.
Omb74
Been posting for a bit

Postby xsharinganx2 » Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:54 am

some vore in elden ring i manage to capture its an enemy called wormface and if he grabs you he eats you also if you die they swallow to and the bulge is very nice i notice fromsoft always has good vore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7MEuB3BoaY
xsharinganx2
Participator

Postby Undue » Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:09 am

xsharinganx2 wrote:some vore in elden ring i manage to capture its an enemy called wormface and if he grabs you he eats you also if you die they swallow to and the bulge is very nice i notice fromsoft always has good vore

The initial grab is nice but the rest is so glitchy.
Undue
New to the forum

Postby xsharinganx2 » Wed Dec 21, 2022 6:29 pm

Undue wrote:
xsharinganx2 wrote:some vore in elden ring i manage to capture its an enemy called wormface and if he grabs you he eats you also if you die they swallow to and the bulge is very nice i notice fromsoft always has good vore

The initial grab is nice but the rest is so glitchy.

i agree tbh i like seeing your character bunched up and sliding it gives you a look into what goes into programming, and also how useless you are, because in reality if you get swallowed in order for you to fit down somethings throat you would probably have some bones broken and be able to escape the stomach even if you were conscious. something i learned from discovery channel on how snakes swallow their prey and even if they wake up they cant escape
xsharinganx2
Participator

Postby TinyGiantess » Mon Dec 26, 2022 11:52 pm

Maybe I missed it, but has no one mentioned Dragon's Dogma and the Hydra or Archydra? They have a swallowing animation and appear at the beginning of the game eating multiple soldiers and will eat you and your pawns. Not to mention the giant dragon that eats your heart and in the final battle with it if you screw up the quick time event will eat you too. Lots of maw shots too with multiple creatures capable of grabbing you, manhandling you, could eat you if ya know, they really tried and wanted too and you make yourself small enough which you technically can in character creation.
TinyGiantess
New to the forum

Postby Skittles209 » Tue Dec 27, 2022 3:56 am

TinyGiantess wrote:Maybe I missed it, but has no one mentioned Dragon's Dogma and the Hydra or Archydra? They have a swallowing animation and appear at the beginning of the game eating multiple soldiers and will eat you and your pawns. Not to mention the giant dragon that eats your heart and in the final battle with it if you screw up the quick time event will eat you too. Lots of maw shots too with multiple creatures capable of grabbing you, manhandling you, could eat you if ya know, they really tried and wanted too and you make yourself small enough which you technically can in character creation.

When the game first game out.
Skittles209
Participator

Postby Neuro » Wed Dec 28, 2022 4:30 pm

In Warhammer 40k: Darktide, there’s a monster called the Beast of Nurgle that has a chance of spawning. He normally runs around the arena, spewing bile that slows you down so he can get into melee range, to which he has a special grab attack where he swallows you whole and carries you away while you’re still in his stomach.
Neuro
New to the forum

Postby TinyGiantess » Thu Dec 29, 2022 11:57 pm

Skittles209 wrote:
TinyGiantess wrote:Maybe I missed it, but has no one mentioned Dragon's Dogma and the Hydra or Archydra? They have a swallowing animation and appear at the beginning of the game eating multiple soldiers and will eat you and your pawns. Not to mention the giant dragon that eats your heart and in the final battle with it if you screw up the quick time event will eat you too. Lots of maw shots too with multiple creatures capable of grabbing you, manhandling you, could eat you if ya know, they really tried and wanted too and you make yourself small enough which you technically can in character creation.

When the game first game out.

Oh you mean like the multitude of games that others mention that came out a decade ago on systems most people don't even own anymore? Not sure why the rude attitude when it's a forum discussing vore in games
TinyGiantess
New to the forum

Postby JustCurious1123 » Fri Dec 30, 2022 12:43 am

TinyGiantess wrote:Oh you mean like the multitude of games that others mention that came out a decade ago on systems most people don't even own anymore? Not sure why the rude attitude when it's a forum discussing vore in games

Good point. Everything is new for someone. That's exactly why I always cringe if someone says stupid shit like "Don't nekro" or something.
JustCurious1123
Somewhat familiar

Postby GeneticMess » Fri Dec 30, 2022 5:09 am

I found out today that Temple Run VR was a thing. Came out in 2014, looks like a primitive demo compared to most other VR games or even the app itself. But the one thing of interest is that the game over screen is a first person POV looking out of the mouth of one of the spider monkey beasts that chase you. Exiting the screen has them close their mouth with a mix of a growl and a burp.

First seen around 0:58.

https://youtu.be/WVmXOVSTb38
Eka's Gallery (vore short stories):
https://aryion.com/g4/user/GeneticMess
GeneticMess
???

Postby Omb74 » Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:23 am

I found out that Latch can eat his opponents in Lethal League and its sequel due to a quirk in the game's engine.

Basically, your opponent will go into a whited-out "corpse" state when you kill. In this state, you can hit your opponent around until they go off-screen. Latch's special allows him to eat the ball and spit it back out at the same speed he grabbed it. Since any attack works on corpses, Latch can use his special to eat his opponents' corpses. He doesn't spit them out due to the game hiding the ball off-screen during the special, so the game forces a respawn when he does it to a corpse.

https://youtu.be/MI7zHx6ZnQ0?t=126 - Advanced Corpse Juggling video using a corpse mod, Latch's advanced juggles are ended with his special.
Omb74
Been posting for a bit

Postby AquaticCitizen » Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:42 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1HRaE9EJ2c @ 0:22

Rivals of Aether is getting a remake, this time with 3d models. The frog monk character's vore move is back, where he gulps down the enemy, gets a big belly, and then spits (burps?) them back out in a bubble.
AquaticCitizen
Somewhat familiar

Postby nobody3 » Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:58 pm

I remember there was this old game, Alien Syndrome. The characters died in one hit, but they did something special during the final boss. Said final boss is a decrepit head that attacks by taking in breaths of air, the gusts of wind spiraling around the screen to get towards the bad guy's mouth. If the player gets hit by one of these, their death animation will play, but the model will be carried off with the gust of wind into the boss's mouth. I haven't seen any videos of this, but I definitely remembered seeing this when I played the game.
nobody3
Been posting for a bit

Postby Omb74 » Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:49 am

nobody3 wrote:I remember there was this old game, Alien Syndrome. The characters died in one hit, but they did something special during the final boss. Said final boss is a decrepit head that attacks by taking in breaths of air, the gusts of wind spiraling around the screen to get towards the bad guy's mouth. If the player gets hit by one of these, their death animation will play, but the model will be carried off with the gust of wind into the boss's mouth. I haven't seen any videos of this, but I definitely remembered seeing this when I played the game.

I'm going to assume you're talking about the arcade version. I found a video of it, but the death is pretty quickly.

Timestamped link: https://youtu.be/sd0dQLCbtxs?t=621 - Just a heads up, the player character screams when they die.
Omb74
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nobodyman » Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:05 am

In a cut scene at around chapter 10 of Fire Emblem Engage...

Spoiler: show
The Fell Dragon, which looks like a mix between a cobra and a dragon, devours King Hyacinth, an old evil emperor type. There's a full frontal shot of dragon's maw as the king is thrust towards it, but it cuts away just as the dragon bites down.
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sharky » Mon Jan 30, 2023 6:14 am

sharky
Participator

Postby nobody3 » Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:21 pm

Omb74 wrote:
nobody3 wrote:I remember there was this old game, Alien Syndrome. The characters died in one hit, but they did something special during the final boss. Said final boss is a decrepit head that attacks by taking in breaths of air, the gusts of wind spiraling around the screen to get towards the bad guy's mouth. If the player gets hit by one of these, their death animation will play, but the model will be carried off with the gust of wind into the boss's mouth. I haven't seen any videos of this, but I definitely remembered seeing this when I played the game.

I'm going to assume you're talking about the arcade version. I found a video of it, but the death is pretty quickly.

Timestamped link: https://youtu.be/sd0dQLCbtxs?t=621 - Just a heads up, the player character screams when they die.

Thanks
nobody3
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheMightyHQ » Fri Feb 10, 2023 11:33 pm

A vore scene from Natural Fawn Killers game, T-rex eating a player should you fail to defeat it, the hunter’s legs sticking out and struggle before swallow.
Couldn’t capture my own vid, the game doesn't work for me. Has these noms been linked here before?

https://youtu.be/rqqiN9-pHKA?t=1155
TheMightyHQ
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheMightyHQ » Sat Feb 11, 2023 12:32 am

Another T-rex nom from canceled game called B.C., the dinosaur catches a man, shakes him for a bit and eats, gory scene.

https://youtu.be/eCzLbJxp1V8?t=30
TheMightyHQ
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion