Femboys as prey.

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Femboys as prey.

Postby Luxio512 » Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:33 am

It should be no surprise that "cute guys" are considerably more popular in the pred role rather than the prey role, the search results don't lie, 72 pages as pred while only 20 as prey.

And that brings me to ask: For those of you that like femboys as prey, why is that? And why do you think this disparity even happens?

Eager to read your thoughts!
Luxio512
Been posting for a bit

Re: Femboys as prey.

Postby JaredTheCat » Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:28 pm

Honestly, I love seeing femboys as both pred and prey. They look cute, with a prey filled tum, as well as tucked away inside a pred. But I guess people like them more as preds, because they just look so damn cute with a belly.
To live is to die, to eat is to digest, and to sing is to entertain.
JaredTheCat
Heavy user

Postby Mecho » Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:11 pm

I do love M/F and M/M a lot, and femboys is like having the best of two worlds prey wise. It's like taking M/M and M/F and mix those bad boys up in a really sweet mix.

Also like powerplay. Femboy usually being Small with lean bodies. Attributes I really see as prey material :) Combine that with a much bigger pred and it's a match made in heaven~

And for art reasons. They are just really fun to draw ^^
Mecho
---

Postby TresLeches » Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:28 pm

Projection/self insert potential~ ♪
TresLeches
New to the forum

Postby TheKawaiiCommie » Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:53 pm

Very good. I love gender non-conforming characters in any context.
TheKawaiiCommie
Somewhat familiar

Postby GREGOLE » Wed Nov 23, 2022 5:31 pm

Cute people are tasty. Femboys are cute, as a rule.
GREGOLE
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby randomthefox » Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:01 pm

Femboys got that nice juicy ass to chew on while swallowing em down, and usually nice frilly skirts to belch up once they're in the gut gurgling~

Femboys are ideal prey<3
randomthefox
Somewhat familiar

Postby 157and493 » Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:45 am

I am going to be rather blunt here so take heed.
I think the reason I like femboy prey all comes down to the sexual aspect of it for me. Since I see vore as a metaphor for sex the idea of a woman eating another woman is unattractive to me since it would imply to me that the pred is attracted to women and since I am not a woman I can’t really be turned on by it. On the other hand, when I see a woman eating a man it is also unattractive to me since I am not attracted to men and if I see one in a sexual scenario (even if he is just the prey) I cannot be turned on by it.
Femboy preys are the prefect mix because they are feminine enough to where I am not put off by their appearance, but are also distinctly men so I can infer that the pred eating them is also attracted to men.
157and493
Participator

Postby redearth » Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:59 pm

that makes perfect sense. I like seeing Futas with shotas for similar reasons
redearth
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lonnie » Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:51 pm

I'm pretty much exlusively into female prey, and masculine appearing predators of any gender identity- so while femboys are not ideal preds for me, on SOME occasions they can be decent prey if they look femine enough, and the pred is a dude
Average M/f enjoyer
Lonnie
Somewhat familiar

Postby Assimilation » Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:36 pm

I enjoy most prey, femboys included, as the main aspect of vore I enjoy is embodying the predator and reveling in that power fantasy. I particularly enjoy scenarios where someone with masculine traits dominate someone with feminine traits, and there's some feeling particularly liberating and primal I get when I imagine overpowering a guy's masculine aspects and treating them as wholly feminine in the traditional sense.

Saying this with tongue in cheek, nothing feels manlier than treating a man like he's your woman. And that goes even for masc women treating femboys that way. Femboy bottoms, prey, whatever, make it easy to get into that headspace.
Assimilation
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SachihoVanihalla » Thu Jan 19, 2023 3:52 pm

Being one myself, part of it has to do with projecting/self-insert nature of it! It also has to do with my preference of finding the role of and those in the position of "Prey" to be more attractive than those as "Preds". Considering my attraction to fellow femboys, as well as my power-bottom nature, it's clear where I'd like to see them!

As for the difference in quantity, I'm really not sure. Maybe a lot more people like the idea of a cute little femboy turning out to be a dangerous predator? It's really a proper anomaly to me, because the last thing I think of when I think of a femboy is "Dominating Predator". Seriously, I've never met a femboy that's a top, and I've seen my fair share!
Your friendly neighborhood T-Girl, on the prowl for boys!

No lips shall be left unsmooched >:3
SachihoVanihalla
New to the forum

Postby RoTheHuman » Sat Jan 21, 2023 4:14 pm

This is a bit of an aside, but I feel like femboys exploded in popularity in vore in the last several years. Not that they weren't featured before, but I just wasn't noticing them nearly as much in artwork and the sorts of RP profiles people were making.

Anyone else notice this too? If that is the case then I wonder why their popularity shot up. Or is it just me not being very observant? No judgement here or anything! I certainly have nothing against femboys. I just shift trends in vore is fascinating!
RoTheHuman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SachihoVanihalla » Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:55 pm

RoTheHuman wrote:This is a bit of an aside, but I feel like femboys exploded in popularity in vore in the last several years. Not that they weren't featured before, but I just wasn't noticing them nearly as much in artwork and the sorts of RP profiles people were making.

Anyone else notice this too? If that is the case then I wonder why their popularity shot up. Or is it just me not being very observant? No judgement here or anything! I certainly have nothing against femboys. I just shift trends in vore is fascinating!

If you ask me, It has to do with the funny virus that's been going around. When it first rolled up everyone got shut away for a year or two, meaning they had a lot more time to explore the internet. During their travels they might've discovered interests they had no idea existed, or perhaps discovered their true sexual identity. It could also just be a bunch of femboy and femboy enjoyers found places like Eka's Portal during that weird time, too.

Either way I'm not complaining, bring on the femboys!
Your friendly neighborhood T-Girl, on the prowl for boys!

No lips shall be left unsmooched >:3
SachihoVanihalla
New to the forum

Postby Skulker » Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:07 am

I’m attracted to femininity, feminine-leaning androgyny, and androgyny mixed with intersex (c-boys, d-girls, women with no tits and narrow hips).

I’m also into BDSM, size difference, stomach bulge, and cum inflation.

So if it’s sufficiently girly, girlyboi-y, or a cute enough blending of the two, and it’s some combination of submissive, masochistic, and slutty, I’m into it.
Skulker
Somewhat familiar

Postby WingedDevourer » Sun Jan 29, 2023 8:10 pm

Femboys are great prey, they are so cute and submissive while also being perky and enthusiastic.
100% Prey Meat. Hungry? Why wait....take me!
WingedDevourer
Been posting for a bit

Return to General Vore Discussion