Well known busty girls being digested down by nobodies.

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Well known busty girls being digested down by nobodies.

Postby PatchyZone » Fri Jan 13, 2023 12:48 am

I've found out the idea of well known busty characters (Ex. Lucoa, Passionlip) being vored, churned down and digested by complete randos, be it normal ocs, self inserts or just the faceless kind of person to be really interesting. It's not something that usually happens, the girls being the preds instead of preys, but when it happens it really can be something good. I do wonder if someone also shares the same kind of ideas, because it's something that's rarely talked about.
PatchyZone
New to the forum

Re: Well known busty girls being digested down by nobodies.

Postby marceber » Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:04 am

I can definitely see the appeal. Having someone with 'importance' being casually reduced to nothing, maybe even by someone that has no idea who they are, and all of that importance fades away as they become part of someone completely unremarkable.
marceber
New to the forum

Postby PatchyZone » Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:17 am

marceber wrote:I can definitely see the appeal. Having someone with 'importance' being casually reduced to nothing, maybe even by someone that has no idea who they are, and all of that importance fades away as they become part of someone completely unremarkable.

Yeah, it's something like that, seeing someone well known and busty, one that has most likely be made a pred so many times, ending up being slowly digested by someone random. Extra points if it's made clear that she's now gone, and now just churned down into fat. And idea I've rarely seen realized, but when it does it's so good to see the results of it.
PatchyZone
New to the forum

Postby puck5 » Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:01 am

I love it because of how it humbles them. Some busty pred that feels infallible due to how many other women she's gurgled into tit and ass fat now being eaten herself shows she really wasn't anything special and is just lunch like her meals were. I especially love it when it's a first time pred that gulps down a busty pred because of how much of an ego hit it must be to them.
puck5
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby PatchyZone » Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:18 am

puck5 wrote:I love it because of how it humbles them. Some busty pred that feels infallible due to how many other women she's gurgled into tit and ass fat now being eaten herself shows she really wasn't anything special and is just lunch like her meals were. I especially love it when it's a first time pred that gulps down a busty pred because of how much of an ego hit it must be to them.

That really goes so well with girls who are more often regarded as pred, seeing someone as busty as them, one who has gulped down and churned several girls before, ending up in the same place now by someone else without much fanfare.
PatchyZone
New to the forum

Postby Rat_Guy » Fri Jan 13, 2023 9:34 am

Gender or appearance doesn't enter into it for me, and I prefer real people or made up ones as opposed to fan-fiction, but yes, I have a thing for celebrity prey and unknown pred. For me it's about the power dynamics between the two people. But you rarely see it.
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Postby Hagen » Fri Jan 13, 2023 1:25 pm

puck5 wrote:I love it because of how it humbles them. Some busty pred that feels infallible due to how many other women she's gurgled into tit and ass fat now being eaten herself shows she really wasn't anything special and is just lunch like her meals were. I especially love it when it's a first time pred that gulps down a busty pred because of how much of an ego hit it must be to them.

boils down to delivery.
Hell if you ever seen that series with the lepord girl ma ma bliss does bitter sweet nums the main charactr (it doesn't take),
the reversal wasn't nearly as hot as the initial bit. Its far more rushed.
Hagen
Participator

Postby PatchyZone » Fri Jan 13, 2023 7:53 pm

Rat_Guy wrote:Gender or appearance doesn't enter into it for me, and I prefer real people or made up ones as opposed to fan-fiction, but yes, I have a thing for celebrity prey and unknown pred. For me it's about the power dynamics between the two people. But you rarely see it.

I feel for me is more of a popularity difference than anything, just seeing some popular busty girl that everybody loves (bonus points if you love her too) just slowly being digested and churned into fat by some nobody, even better with fatal digestion involved. Makes role swapping an interesting concept.
PatchyZone
New to the forum

Postby Chessa » Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:59 pm

I find this theme a lot in the game 'Aweworld', very cute game. I don't find this specific kink attractive but mentioning for those who do.
Join the Discord for my game here: https://discord.gg/Ua3duEUqg

Support me on Patreon here!: https://www.patreon.com/user/membership?u=51030251
Chessa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Voracious Cutie » Sun Jan 15, 2023 2:35 pm

I absolutely love this idea with disposal! Someone important, the main character of a game or anime, being churned and melted and then dumped out like any other meal. I can picture Megumin being gulped down by a hungry adventurer while she's recharging her mana, crapped out on the side of the road, or a pokemon champion being beaten by a boy and converted to hip fat.
Voracious Cutie
Been posting for a bit

Postby PatchyZone » Mon Jan 16, 2023 1:31 am

Voracious Cutie wrote:I absolutely love this idea with disposal! Someone important, the main character of a game or anime, being churned and melted and then dumped out like any other meal. I can picture Megumin being gulped down by a hungry adventurer while she's recharging her mana, crapped out on the side of the road, or a pokemon champion being beaten by a boy and converted to hip fat.

Without the disposal part for me, I absolutely love that idea. Someone important, well beloved and busty character just being churned down and digested like it was just another meal by some random person. The more well known and busty the character is, the better for me.
PatchyZone
New to the forum

Postby Base54 » Mon Jan 16, 2023 1:42 pm

For me, it depends on the characters involved. I dabble in power-scaling from time to time, the whole "Can He Beat Goku?" thing, and it affects my ability to enjoy Vore depending on how strong the Predator and Prey are in relation to each other. If the both characters are relatively equal in power with negligible differences(most anime rivalries like Naruto vs Sasuke, Goku vs Vegeta, Yusuke vs Hiei, etc.), then having either be Predator or Prey is fine with me, but if one character is explicitely stronger than the other(like say Goku vs Naruto or Power Girl vs Tifa), then having the stronger character be Prey without it being Willing or the stronger character is nerfed in some way, then it takes me out of the story immediately.
Base54
Been posting for a bit

Postby bongobongo » Tue Jan 17, 2023 9:35 am

I lean more towards preds with big boobs, cause where else is all that meat gonna go, but I’m definitely partial to busty preds getting gulped up by a petite nobody who wants to steal her pair. I also love seeing huge knockers bulging through the belly. Bonus points for an amateur pred struggling to swallow big cup sizes
Click here for free food (I’m the food)
bongobongo
Somewhat familiar

Postby noideausername » Thu Jan 26, 2023 9:40 pm

I dunno. I'm a big yuyuko fan myself, and i must admit that it really hurts to read stories or see art where the ghostly princess ends up reduced to nothing but tit fat.

Last bumped by PatchyZone on Thu Jan 26, 2023 9:40 pm.
noideausername
New to the forum

Return to General Vore Discussion