An Appreciation Post to everyone in this community

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

An Appreciation Post to everyone in this community

Postby QAQAQ » Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:26 am

I discovered my interest in vore related material at a very young age and never knew there were others out there like me. I want to say a big thank you for everyone in this community, especially the talented artists and writers who brought our deepest fantasies to life with their hard works selflessly and many out of pure passion, thank you for existing!

Being a deep lurker on this site, I enjoy the feeling of discrete like we are the Fight Club that members never talk about whilst attracting some of greatest minds out there. We might be completely different people IRL, but here we share the same interests that people from the outside don’t understand. We are all here because of pure passion and guided by our own nature, isn’t that just the most wonderful thing ever! A bond shared by all and we all know exactly how that feels because if there’s a God out there, he encoded this feeling into our gene and made us this way.

These words can barely describe the sense of belonging I feel here, but know that I love you guys, my non-blood related brothers and sisters, I wish you some extra more than I would a normie the best in life, and merry early Christmas:)
QAQAQ
Been posting for a bit

Re: An Appreciation Post to everyone in this community

Postby Cerise » Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:48 am

I'm usually a lurker on the forums, but this caught my eye and I think you've put it quite brilliantly. There have been times in the past where I've felt isolated because of how much my experience of human sexuality seems to differ from others, particularly because vore isn't the sort of thing you can ever "come out" about or discuss openly in general company. In the past few years though, I've definitely come around to the perspective that everybody has a limited and unique window on that human condition thing and, for as objectively strange as the fetish may be, vore encompasses a rather broad set of psychological phenomena that most people will never be able to understand. Is that all very fancy talk for "I'm special because I think about swallowing people alive and whole from time to time"? Perhaps. But it's nice to belong to a special, super secret club of people trying to collectively make sense of the funny thoughts we were born with.

As a (mediocre) writer, I feel as if I've gained enormously from having "vore" as a structural crutch to practice writing over, in the sense that it offers a creative starting point to build from. Really though, I'm most grateful for just having access to the guaranteed audience of readers who "get it" and respond with positive feedback. I receive dopamine, they receive free smut, it's a win-win. Vore isn't the only type of fiction I write, but it is the only thing I publish for anyone else to read, and I've come to feel a lot more confident and enthusiastic about the whole creative process, vore or otherwise, as a result. All thanks to this community.

So yes - merry early Christmas to you too!
Cerise
New to the forum

Postby TheDragonBoy » Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:41 pm

Don’t know if I could have said it much better myself. When getting into this, I never imagined I’d come across a community, let alone one I’d actually grow fond of. It is a really cool feeling to be a part of this niche little interest. I dare say it’s gotten me more confident and practiced in my writing as well, which is a nice side-effect. I’m really glad the internet lets us all get together like this, and that Eka and crew have gone through the trouble of making, hosting and maintaining this site. I hope they get some fuzzies inside when they see posts like this… you know aside from fuzzies that get digested inside (couldn’t resist the joke).
TheDragonBoy
Somewhat familiar

Postby MasterMage13 » Tue Dec 13, 2022 9:57 pm

I'm a lurker as well but I have been trying to engage a little more. I also am very appreciative of sites like this. I too have been into this sort of thing since a very young age and always knew that I couldn't talk to anyone about it. One of the biggest weights off of my shoulders was when I found out that it wasn't just me and that there were sites like this out there.
MasterMage13
Been posting for a bit

Return to General Vore Discussion