Seidon no Ryuu (dark fantasy vore manga)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Seidon no Ryuu (dark fantasy vore manga)

Postby Nauran » Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:59 am

damn, looks like something more might happen in the next chapter
Nauran
Been posting for a bit

Postby JamKelpi » Tue Dec 06, 2022 7:34 am

hey, something i know that eggs are talking about.

i love the Aldruin series.
this has a huge cult following.
i have more memes than anything of this.
JamKelpi
New to the forum

Postby ClarAya » Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:18 pm

So I wanna ask y'all on your theories of what might happen in the next chapter of Seidon no Ryu based off ending image below.

So my theory is that Ulyssia is gonna get eaten legs first and when she's about half way in the dragons mouth, Manato is gonna swoop in and attack him causing him to spit her back out. I say this because from what I've seen Shinon and Ulyssia's mentor both who are close to her had been eaten and right before they were completely swallowed they were saved and spat out
Attachments
29.rawkuma.com.jpg
ClarAya
Participator

Postby Nobodyman » Tue Dec 06, 2022 3:19 pm

ClarAya wrote:So I wanna ask y'all on your theories of what might happen in the next chapter of Seidon no Ryu based off ending image below.

So my theory is that Ulyssia is gonna get eaten legs first and when she's about half way in the dragons mouth, Manato is gonna swoop in and attack him causing him to spit her back out. I say this because from what I've seen Shinon and Ulyssia's mentor both who are close to her had been eaten and right before they were completely swallowed they were saved and spat out

Pretty much in agreement. If we get any vore next chapter, that will very likely be the extent of it. Of course it's also possible the dragon may not try to eat her and let the slime dissolve her.
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ClarAya » Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:50 pm

Nobodyman wrote:
ClarAya wrote:So I wanna ask y'all on your theories of what might happen in the next chapter of Seidon no Ryu based off ending image below.

Pretty much in agreement. If we get any vore next chapter, that will very likely be the extent of it. Of course it's also possible the dragon may not try to eat her and let the slime dissolve her.

There's that too but the the guy sounded about wanting to taste her body and transforming there's the likelihood he's gonna do the traditional process
ClarAya
Participator

Postby CreamTheEel » Fri Dec 09, 2022 9:13 pm

JamKelpi wrote:hey, something i know that eggs are talking about.

yes, this one in particular is pretty famous.
i've been keeping track of it.
Cream the Rabbit with an eel tail in the role of Wattson from Apex Legends.

I'm female IRL and I prefer to be prey.
CreamTheEel
New to the forum

Postby ortDBrie » Sat Dec 10, 2022 7:27 am

CreamTheEel wrote:
JamKelpi wrote:hey, something i know that eggs are talking about.

yes, this one in particular is pretty famous.
i've been keeping track of it.

oh hello.
i thought i was the only one here.
glad to see a familiar face.

yes, i understand the irony that my persona has no face lol.
I can eat anything and spit up any common trash item to use it.
Also I can flap in the air like Mario with a cape.
ortDBrie
New to the forum

Postby ClarAya » Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:04 pm

Small little update, the author revealed the image of the third volume and according to the information it's gonna cover chapters 14 through 20 meaning the last two we've seen are the start of volume 4.
Attachments
51MqWzWu-WL._AC_SY1000_.jpg
ClarAya
Participator

Postby ClarAya » Thu Dec 22, 2022 6:37 am

Another bit of info, the author released an image regarding the bonus manga in volume 3 and its a "What if" involving Young Ulyssia and her Mentor Rancheri getting eaten
Attachments
20221222_053013.jpg
ClarAya
Participator

Postby Nauran » Thu Dec 29, 2022 7:59 am

ClarAya wrote:Another bit of info, the author released an image regarding the bonus manga in volume 3 and its a "What if" involving Young Ulyssia and her Mentor Rancheri getting eaten

I'm looking forward to that bonus.
Nauran
Been posting for a bit

Postby ClarAya » Thu Dec 29, 2022 2:53 pm

Nauran wrote:
ClarAya wrote:Another bit of info, the author released an image regarding the bonus manga in volume 3 and its a "What if" involving Young Ulyssia and her Mentor Rancheri getting eaten

I'm looking forward to that bonus.

Same, for more context the Author explained that this scenario is based on a previous chapter which was chapter 17 when Rancheri was being swallowed by a dragon and Ulyssia was frozen in fear before saving her, this bonus manga is basically What if Ulyssia didn't save Rancheri in time and ended up getting caught too
ClarAya
Participator

Postby ClarAya » Sat Dec 31, 2022 12:54 pm

So it looks like Volume 3 got released super early on DMM https://book.dmm.com/product/4060045/b0 ... ntent=link
ClarAya
Participator

Postby dominik4812 » Sat Dec 31, 2022 2:22 pm

ClarAya wrote:So it looks like Volume 3 got released super early on DMM https://book.dmm.com/product/4060045/b0 ... ntent=link

Didn`t that happen with volume 2 as well? It was supossed to be released on January 8th but got released 1 week early on new year as well.
dominik4812
Been posting for a bit

Postby ClarAya » Sun Jan 01, 2023 6:13 am

Happy New Year and to my fellow Seidon No Ryuu fans
Attachments
RancherixUlyssia 1.png
RancherixUlyssia 2.png
RancherixUlyssia 3.png
RancherixUlyssia 4.png
RancherixUlyssia 5.png
RancherixUlyssia 6.png
ClarAya
Participator

Postby Skeiron » Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:03 pm

Oh wow
"We're all lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" -Oscar Wilde

"Remember that life is better than it seems"
Skeiron
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RyanKrakinski » Wed Jan 04, 2023 5:10 pm

I’m new to this thread, so please forgive me if I sound stupid for asking if it isn’t already obvious: is there same-size vore (with belly bulges) and digestion?
Requests and trades are open.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby ClarAya » Wed Jan 04, 2023 6:37 pm

RyanKrakinski wrote:I’m new to this thread, so please forgive me if I sound stupid for asking if it isn’t already obvious: is there same-size vore (with belly bulges) and digestion?

You're fine, welcome to the thread, to answer your questions it IS same size in quotes most of the people eaten are by dragon people and they are a bit bigger than humans, there are belly bulges in a few events and as far as digestion its basically instant which is an ability of the dragons that eat people, theres also the occasional internal view
ClarAya
Participator

Postby Nobodyman » Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:18 am

So do we know when the next issue of Comic Valkyrie (the magazine that carries Seidon no Ryuu) is coming out? It usually comes out around the beginning of the month, but maybe it's been delayed due to the holidays?
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ClarAya » Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:38 am

Nobodyman wrote:So do we know when the next issue of Comic Valkyrie (the magazine that carries Seidon no Ryuu) is coming out? It usually comes out around the beginning of the month, but maybe it's been delayed due to the holidays?

Their Twitter mentioned about they will send out issues when the company get back to work, though I've been seeing a lot of post about the 7th where a lot of manga are coming out including Volume 3 of Seidon No Ryuu which is technically tomorrow by Japan standards, so maybe tomorrow OR by 10am central time today, I've been checking DMM almost everyday around that time
ClarAya
Participator

Postby ClarAya » Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:21 am

Comic Valkyrie issue 115 will release on 1/11/2023, so in american terms on the 10th
ClarAya
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion