Let's Talk About Male Preds!

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Let's Talk About Male Preds!

Postby Cheesecake97 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:58 pm

personally i'm gay so for me it's gonna be male pred and male prey only.
Cheesecake97
New to the forum

Postby Zeepher150 » Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:22 pm

Cheesecake97 wrote:personally i'm gay so for me it's gonna be male pred and male prey only.

Same same same, except I'm cool with almost any "prey."
Last edited by Zeepher150 on Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zeepher150
Somewhat familiar

Postby azazelthedemon15 » Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:47 pm

i love male preds >///< especially more masculine ones. And big chubby bois!!
Big teasy men are the best >////> not outright cruel but just the right amount of jerkish and flirty. MWAH. Perfecto
azazelthedemon15
Been posting for a bit

Postby Mecho » Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:00 pm

azazelthedemon15 wrote:i love male preds >///< especially more masculine ones. And big chubby bois!!
Big teasy men are the best >////> not outright cruel but just the right amount of jerkish and flirty. MWAH. Perfecto

This! o3o
Mecho
---

Postby JediPadawanJess » Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:50 pm

I've been making sketches of humanized/gijinka versions of the many monsters from the Monster Hunter: Rathalos, Nargacuga, Zinogre, Teostra, Shagaru Magala, Ibushi, Midogaron, Lunagaron, Malzeno, Alatreon, Kushala Daora, Nergigante, Magnamalo, Espinas, and Velkhana.
Last edited by JediPadawanJess on Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deviantart: Akumaru13
Furaffinity: JediPadawanJess

90's anime/manga ftw!
Giant robots are love!
JediPadawanJess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JiroNakamura » Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:31 am

Cheesecake97 wrote:personally i'm gay so for me it's gonna be male pred and male prey only.

same and also this is my boyfriend so duh.
JiroNakamura
New to the forum

Postby JettCabino » Mon Jul 11, 2022 7:51 pm

For male preds I am probably the minority within the minority on the fact that I would love to be an elderly males meal with only suffering and my demise awaiting.
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=57209
My rp interests ^^^
JettCabino
Somewhat familiar

Postby Starcomet » Thu Sep 15, 2022 6:04 pm

I am a male prey and I love male predators! I also like female predators too but not as much and mainly furry/monster ones and as long as they are not overtly sexualized. It has been very difficult for me to find any rp on here and other sites for several years when it comes to vore due to the overabundence of straight male pred who are exclusively female only and female predators who are exclusively female one. There is also a general dislike for M/M and even M/F related content on here and elsewhere as others have stated throughout this whole thread over the course of years! But it is not unique just to the vore community, this is prevalent in most fetish communities and especially the BDSM community. Male submissives tend to be disliked and most doms are either straight males or femdoms that cater to mostly females and on occasion males. M/M related stuff tends to be hard to come by and when it does show up, it is HEAVILY sexualized.

As an asexual feishist and black male, it is super hard for me to make much headway due to the double factor of being both male prey AND not being interested in sex. Most of the predators I encounter, of all orientations, tend to want some kind of sex in addition to the vore. This is not interesting for me and I find it annoying. I have seen many predators whom I share many of the same interests when it comes to vore or bdsm, but because they require sex within the rp, I just cannot bring myself to do it unless it is 100% unwilling rape, which most will not do. This is also why I rarely play with my female characters. They get a lot of attention compared to my male characters, but every predators and dom wants to have sex with them despite my profile clearly saying sex is not my interest. Being black also plays a small role because many expect black males to be naturally dominant and aggressive and when my character is a scholarly and skinny wizard, that breaks the fetishsized stereotype.

Just because it is M/M vore does not mean there has to be nudity, sex, or even gay.
Last edited by Starcomet on Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Peace and Blessings to you,

Myron
Starcomet
Somewhat familiar

Postby MyHeartInAcid » Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:52 pm

Starcomet wrote:I am a male prey and I love male predators! I also like female predators too but not as much and mainly furry/monster ones and as long as they are not overtly sexualized. It has been very difficult for me to find any rp on here and other sites for several years when it comes to vore due to the overabundence of straight male pred who are exclusively female only and female predators who are exclusively female one. There is also a general dislike for M/M and even M/F related content on here and elsewhere as others have stated throughout this whole thread over the course of years! But it is not unique just to the vore community, this is prevalent in most fetish communities and especially the BDSM community. Male submissives tend to be disliked and most doms are either straight males or femdoms that cater to mostly females and on occasion males. M/M related stuff tends to be hard to come by and when it does show up, it is HEAVILY sexualized.

As an asexual feishist and black male, it is super hard for me to make much headway due to the double factor of being both male prey AND not being interested in sex. Most of the predators I encounter, of all orientations, tend to want some kind of sex in addition to the vore. This is not interesting for me and I find it annoying. I have seen many predators whom I share many of the same interests when it comes to vore or bdsm, but because they require sex within the rp, I just cannot bring myself to do it unless it is 100% unwilling rape, which most will not do. This is also why I rarely play with me female characters. They get a lot of attention compared to my male characters, but every predators and dom wants to have sex with them despite my profile clearly saying sex is not my interest. Being black also plays a small role because many expect black males to be naturally dominant and aggressive and when my character is a scholarly and skinny wizard, that breaks the fetishiszed stereotype.

Just because it is M/M vore does not mean there has to be nudity, sex, or even gay.

Stereotyping is definitely a huge thing in most vore places which I don’t see many people bring up! Really don’t like it as well. I’ve had a much lighter version happen to me, since I play a serpentine character who’s pretty tall, everyone just assumes that I am and treats me like a pred

And i feel you on having trouble finding rp..! Even now that im playing a female character, most people who match with me are less than desirable >.>
MyHeartInAcid
Somewhat familiar

Postby JediPadawanJess » Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:35 pm

More robot pred material
Deviantart: Akumaru13
Furaffinity: JediPadawanJess

90's anime/manga ftw!
Giant robots are love!
JediPadawanJess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Chameleonette » Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:33 pm

Any current scenarios people are itching for/itching to see with male preds?
Passionate advocate of M/F vore.

My RP Seeking Thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35501
Chameleonette
---

Postby DevourerOfLolis » Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:54 pm

Chameleonette wrote:Any current scenarios people are itching for/itching to see with male preds?

I got a couple, but I'm too busy working on two other projects at the moment to really do them. That being said, the two projects in question heavily feature M/F vore.
Passionate advocate of female prey. As well as a passionate advocate of male preds to eat those ladies~ Though other preds are acceptable as well.
DevourerOfLolis
Participator

Postby Belloc » Fri Dec 02, 2022 5:29 pm

Chameleonette wrote:Any current scenarios people are itching for/itching to see with male preds?

An idea I've been thinking about lately is one I've had for a streamer pred and a shy prey. The basic idea being that the lady in question does streaming or video content or podcasting. Whatever it is, the big thing for her is she doesn't record herself and is extremely camera shy. While the guy is very used to being on cam for his stream/video work.

So he invites her to do a collab, assuring her he'll make sure that "the camera never sees her."

I'm sure it's obvious how HE'S interpreting that and it definitely how she imagines it. XD So she shows up, and then gets slurped down or sat on and he does the whole stream with her in his "private streaming booth" :wink:
Belloc
Somewhat familiar

Postby vorcountant » Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:56 pm

A young guy meets a woman at a bar- she seems a few years older, wearing professional attire. He buys her a drink, she tells him about how she just won a big case- apparently, she's a high powered attorney. After a few more drinks, they head back to her place. As one might expect, our lovely lady lawyer becomes an equally lovely late night snack and our protagonist falls asleep while she digests.

The following morning, he makes his way to the bathroom and releases his most recent conquest into her own toilet. As he leaves the bathroom, her runs into a college age girl.

"What are you doing here?" she asks, scowling.

"I could ask you the same question," he responds. "I wouldn't expect a successful lawyer to have a roommate."

"I'm her daughter," the girl groans with an eyeroll.

"Oh," the guy smiles sheepishly. "AWKWARD!"

(cue whacky music and/or additional vore)
vorcountant
Been posting for a bit

Postby Chameleonette » Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:17 am

DevourerOfLolis wrote:I got a couple, but I'm too busy working on two other projects at the moment to really do them. That being said, the two projects in question heavily feature M/F vore.

Well I hope the projects go well and that you have fun with them!

Belloc wrote:An idea I've been thinking about lately is one I've had for a streamer pred and a shy prey. The basic idea being that the lady in question does streaming or video content or podcasting. Whatever it is, the big thing for her is she doesn't record herself and is extremely camera shy. While the guy is very used to being on cam for his stream/video work.

So he invites her to do a collab, assuring her he'll make sure that "the camera never sees her."

I'm sure it's obvious how HE'S interpreting that and it definitely how she imagines it. XD So she shows up, and then gets slurped down or sat on and he does the whole stream with her in his "private streaming booth" :wink:

That... is a fantastic scenario and a really fun idea! Streaming stuff has definitely been a thing on my mind lately, too (not for any reason, of course). An accomplished, established streamer, just helping her... settle in to what 'collabing' really is. Not quite what SHE thought, perhaps, but... she'll warm up to it!

vorcountant wrote:A young guy meets a woman at a bar- she seems a few years older, wearing professional attire. He buys her a drink, she tells him about how she just won a big case- apparently, she's a high powered attorney. After a few more drinks, they head back to her place. As one might expect, our lovely lady lawyer becomes an equally lovely late night snack and our protagonist falls asleep while she digests.

The following morning, he makes his way to the bathroom and releases his most recent conquest into her own toilet. As he leaves the bathroom, her runs into a college age girl.

"What are you doing here?" she asks, scowling.

"I could ask you the same question," he responds. "I wouldn't expect a successful lawyer to have a roommate."

"I'm her daughter," the girl groans with an eyeroll.

"Oh," the guy smiles sheepishly. "AWKWARD!"

(cue whacky music and/or additional vore)

Oh man, hahaha. That is very awkward. Best not tell her where mother dearest has gone~

Chameleonette
---

Postby Ixtili » Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:46 am

I really like the idea of a Fair Folk style monster giving a mortal their fond of a sort of "I'll spare you this time but if we ever meet again your mine" type ultimatum. I don't know something about the idea of encountering something that was "safe" last time but isn't any more. Mixed with the sort of Folk Lore type element of the prophetic warning. I'd also kinda like an element of choosing your death sorta thing. So like the means to summon the Fae is given to the mortal but with the caveat that they both know it isn't at all a safe thing to do. But when stuck between the option of dying another way or dying to the Fae they choose the Fae.

As to why I think of it as solidly a M/F scenario...blame me being on a Labyrinth Kick and having a thing for Jareth/Sarah. Though the characters I'm imagining aren't actually Jareth or Sarah, cause poor Sarah already has to go through the ringer in that pairing so adding vore would be too much even for me ^^;
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Chameleonette » Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:55 pm

Ixtili wrote:I really like the idea of a Fair Folk style monster giving a mortal their fond of a sort of "I'll spare you this time but if we ever meet again your mine" type ultimatum. I don't know something about the idea of encountering something that was "safe" last time but isn't any more. Mixed with the sort of Folk Lore type element of the prophetic warning. I'd also kinda like an element of choosing your death sorta thing. So like the means to summon the Fae is given to the mortal but with the caveat that they both know it isn't at all a safe thing to do. But when stuck between the option of dying another way or dying to the Fae they choose the Fae.

As to why I think of it as solidly a M/F scenario...blame me being on a Labyrinth Kick and having a thing for Jareth/Sarah. Though the characters I'm imagining aren't actually Jareth or Sarah, cause poor Sarah already has to go through the ringer in that pairing so adding vore would be too much even for me ^^;

I'm a big fan of fae preds! I need to make a fae boy officially at some point (I have a half-fae deer, but he's not entirely fae). And that sounds like a neat scenario. It would also probably be so easy for that warning to be forgotten over time, whether it be years, etc. Or the statement just not taken entirely seriously. Though I like the concept of a gal getting fae-napped, too.

I haven't seen Labyrinth in quite some time. My older sister used to make me watch it with her a lot. But I definitely liked the Jareth/Sarah pairing. Never much thought about vore with that, probably because I lean away from live-action stuff where vore is concerned.

Chameleonette
---

Postby Ixtili » Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:27 pm

Chameleonette wrote:
Ixtili wrote:I really like the idea of a Fair Folk style monster giving a mortal their fond of a sort of "I'll spare you this time but if we ever meet again your mine" type ultimatum. I don't know something about the idea of encountering something that was "safe" last time but isn't any more. Mixed with the sort of Folk Lore type element of the prophetic warning. I'd also kinda like an element of choosing your death sorta thing. So like the means to summon the Fae is given to the mortal but with the caveat that they both know it isn't at all a safe thing to do. But when stuck between the option of dying another way or dying to the Fae they choose the Fae.

I'm a big fan of fae preds! I need to make a fae boy officially at some point (I have a half-fae deer, but he's not entirely fae). And that sounds like a neat scenario. It would also probably be so easy for that warning to be forgotten over time, whether it be years, etc. Or the statement just not taken entirely seriously. Though I like the concept of a gal getting fae-napped, too.

I haven't seen Labyrinth in quite some time. My older sister used to make me watch it with her a lot. But I definitely liked the Jareth/Sarah pairing. Never much thought about vore with that, probably because I lean away from live-action stuff where vore is concerned.

Generally I do too, but honestly I have seen so many Jareth/Sarah webcomics at this point that I barely register that the source material is live action XD.

Also underestimating how serious the Fae's warning is, is also a good one. Like because the mortal enjoyed their time with the Fae or felt a connection to them. She makes the mistake of assuming that makes the Fae something that can be reasoned with. Only to find herself in his jaws.

I also rather like the idea that the Fae let the mortal go because he was fond of her. Having some limited understanding that a mortal doesn't want to be devoured by a ravenous Fae creature. But that he always hoped the mortal would forget his warning or for some reason choose to be taken by him rather than suffering some other fate. He cares enough to give her one chance to escape him but too much to deny himself anything more than that. I just like the inherent contradiction in that.
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion