Seidon no Ryuu (dark fantasy vore manga)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Seidon no Ryuu (dark fantasy vore manga)

Postby dominik4812 » Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:15 am

New chapter has been released, start at page 360.

https://book.dmm.com/detail/b073bktcm04 ... ail_Series
dominik4812
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nobodyman » Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:39 am

dominik4812 wrote:New chapter has been released, start at page 360.

https://book.dmm.com/detail/b073bktcm04 ... ail_Series

The last two pages have a woman being engulfed in slime, but otherwise no vore.
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nauran » Sat Jul 30, 2022 12:38 pm

Hopefully the next issue has some stuff. It looks like it's ramping up.

Consistent schedule though. I like that.
Nauran
Been posting for a bit

Postby ClarAya » Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:41 pm

Yeah, I'm curious to know where the story is going now
from the looks of it, Manato and his sister left the organization in order to go help Ulyssia, then there's his sister Lenka, so a small prediction of mine was that the sister was in love with her brother given that they are not exactly blood related not to mention Lenka asked him if he likes Ulyssia in which he got flustered and after giving his answer she had a sad face and simply said "I see" so now I really think at some point (maybe volume 4) Lenka is gonna be eaten.

Besides that the battle is reaching its climax for this volume i'm gonna predict two more chapters before volume 3 comes to a close.
ClarAya
Participator

Postby Nobodyman » Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:08 am

New chapter is out (starts on page 424).

https://book.dmm.com/free_streaming/b07 ... lin=0&sd=0

Spoiler: show
A girl is trapped in slime throughout the chapter and, in the end, the slime dissolves her body.
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby shaded-seraphim » Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:16 pm

That was a lovely webbing scene! The slime vore stuff was decently fun too, surprised the slime dragon didn't take advantage of Yurishia jumping right into the slime, but it seems she's headed right to him based on the last page. Fingers crossed we get her long awaited vore scene next month.
shaded-seraphim
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ClarAya » Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:38 pm

shaded-seraphim wrote:That was a lovely webbing scene! The slime vore stuff was decently fun too, surprised the slime dragon didn't take advantage of Yurishia jumping right into the slime, but it seems she's headed right to him based on the last page. Fingers crossed we get her long awaited vore scene next month.

I think "long awaited" is a bit of a stretch, for starters she's still a MC characters so I'm sure she has vore immunity, plus I don't think this main baddy actually eats people in the way you might be thinking, at the very least she's gonna get covered in slime and Manato is gonna save her that might also end up being the end of that chapter, leading into October's climax to the fight
ClarAya
Participator

Postby V » Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:18 am

Was nice to see a webbing scene in this - hopefully someone gets the full treatment at some point
V
Somewhat familiar

Postby ClarAya » Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:59 am

Update from the author on Twitter, there won't be a new chapter this month or next because they will be working on Volume 3, so the next chapter won't be until December
ClarAya
Participator

Postby Nauran » Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:59 pm

Bummer.
Nauran
Been posting for a bit

Postby ClarAya » Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:46 pm

Nauran wrote:Bummer.

It is but understandable, I've been following their tweets and they did mention something about a mini comic, so I'm gonna assume that volume 3 is gonna have a special comic at the end like the one with Shinon.

I did bring up something to the author regarding the MCs parents that got eaten off screen, I mentioned that there was no way the mother could've gotten herself eaten without a fight especially since she taught the MC how to fight in the first place, plus she was eaten feet first so its likely she tried to kick the dragon and it caught her foot
ClarAya
Participator

Postby ClarAya » Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:41 pm

Just refreshing the thread after a long while.

so some updates, there is a new chapter coming out tomorrow, but given that the current story is reaching its climax I doubt there's gonna be any vore scene (I could be wrong lol)

Also regarding my last post I got confirmation from the author that when the Volume 3 manga comes out there will be a special end manga added like in Volume 2
ClarAya
Participator

Postby Hereforvore » Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:40 pm

Is there any English translation/UK accessible link for this at the moment?
FOR THE EMPEROR!
Hereforvore
Somewhat familiar

Postby ClarAya » Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:18 pm

Hereforvore wrote:Is there any English translation/UK accessible link for this at the moment?

There is, but the most that's been translated is up to chapter 4, They have been rather slow translating this manga likely due to the vore
ClarAya
Participator

Postby Nobodyman » Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:19 am

ClarAya wrote:so some updates, there is a new chapter coming out tomorrow, but given that the current story is reaching its climax I doubt there's gonna be any vore scene (I could be wrong lol)

Chapter's out and, alas, it seems you were pretty much correct.

There's one part where the main girl gets engulfed by a ball of slime, but cuts herself free. However, at the end of the chapter's she's seemingly defeated and there's a gratuitous process of her being coated in slime and the villain transforms into a dragon seemingly about to eat her, but the chapter ends there.

Chapter starts on page 378

Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby dominik4812 » Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:41 am

ClarAya wrote:
Hereforvore wrote:Is there any English translation/UK accessible link for this at the moment?

There is, but the most that's been translated is up to chapter 4, They have been rather slow translating this manga likely due to the vore

Chapter 2-4 was translated by a group that doesn`t exist anymore apperantly (their site and such is gone too) so right now nobody is translating it to english, I`ve only seen a group that has been translating it to portuguese (brazil) and thats it.
dominik4812
Been posting for a bit

Postby ClarAya » Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:51 am

Nobodyman wrote:
ClarAya wrote:so some updates, there is a new chapter coming out tomorrow, but given that the current story is reaching its climax I doubt there's gonna be any vore scene (I could be wrong lol)

Chapter's out and, alas, it seems you were pretty much correct.

There's one part where the main girl gets engulfed by a ball of slime, but cuts herself free. However, at the end of the chapter's she's seemingly defeated and there's a gratuitous process of her being coated in slime and the villain transforms into a dragon seemingly about to eat her, but the chapter ends there.

Yep, given that this is the 3rd boss battle these fights usually don't have vore scenes for a few chapters, now two things regarding next month in the first page there was some numbers in the text which was a 1 and a 7 which is making me think thats the date for when volume 3 releases, which makes me curious if this current chapter is the end of volume 3 left on a cliffhanger or its gonna be a process of the book is done but is still gonna continue in the valkyrie comics for those who can't purchase the manga.

As for what comes next chapter, I think how its gonna play out is that the boss is gonna make some kind of classic villain speech then he's gonna attempt to eat Ulyssia in which Manato makes a last minute save and rescue her, this could also be a sign of a romantic relationship brewing up, which leads to another potential forshadowing and that Manato's sister, several times I've brought up that there is a high likelihood that she's gonna get eaten and a some signs showed way back in the very first chapter in which the Bishop girl Cliff showed a fasination for her mentioning that she will surely be "saved" and another sign was a few chapters back when she asked her brother if he was in love with Ulyssia showing that she has romantic feeling for her brother and she's noticing the gap is getting wider, to make clear they aren't related by blood.
sorry for the long winded information, I'm just looking forward to future events of this manga but the 1 month wait is a killer
ClarAya
Participator

Postby dominik4812 » Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:55 am

ClarAya wrote:
Nobodyman wrote:Chapter's out and, alas, it seems you were pretty much correct.

Yep, given that this is the 3rd boss battle these fights usually don't have vore scenes for a few chapters, now two things regarding next month in the first page there was some numbers in the text which was a 1 and a 7 which is making me think thats the date for when volume 3 releases, which makes me curious if this current chapter is the end of volume 3 left on a cliffhanger or its gonna be a process of the book is done but is still gonna continue in the valkyrie comics for those who can't purchase the manga.

As for what comes next chapter, I think how its gonna play out is that the boss is gonna make some kind of classic villain speech then he's gonna attempt to eat Ulyssia in which Manato makes a last minute save and rescue her, this could also be a sign of a romantic relationship brewing up, which leads to another potential forshadowing and that Manato's sister, several times I've brought up that there is a high likelihood that she's gonna get eaten and a some signs showed way back in the very first chapter in which the Bishop girl Cliff showed a fasination for her mentioning that she will surely be "saved" and another sign was a few chapters back when she asked her brother if he was in love with Ulyssia showing that she has romantic feeling for her brother and she's noticing the gap is getting wider, to make clear they aren't related by blood.
sorry for the long winded information, I'm just looking forward to future events of this manga but the 1 month wait is a killer

The author said that volume 3 will be released on January 7th and that there is a notice page for pre-order on amazon.
(curently only phisical, digital will most likely be sold on Dmm and Bookwalker).

https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4799217267? ... th=1&psc=1
dominik4812
Been posting for a bit

Postby CaliTea » Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:02 am

None of the links seem to take me to the manga, I either get error pages, purchase pages, or straight up a completely different series...
Lorem ipsum dolor vorare
CaliTea
Been posting for a bit

Postby Aaron1248 » Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:10 pm

Aaron1248
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion