Vore and Your place with Love?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Vore and Your place with Love?

Postby SnuggleCondaHuuungry » Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:43 am

To me the most attractive part of a person in a 0-sum not considering anything above the neck is the tummy and it's just not a deal maker/breaker.

I broke up with my best friend and was a Commnication issue completely on both ends and I know we still miss each other. I love her so much. I only joined this site thinking maybe I could learn a new language because she had a much higher sex drive then me. I over-comped to try to be an equal in that own kind of way. I thought she might want something more domineering and confident, even more so knowing the state of the world and to carry strength in all aspects I could reach myself and parodying many of my fears when I spoke. Sex doesn't mean a damn thing to me. It's the sexiest thing in the world to see Your baby girl trying to make You happy, feeling natural and encouraging her with honest emotions. I don't care if she's with someone else or I'll never have her, she's my responsibility and after 5 months of blocking, talking, and me telling her to block me again. This is the most real love I've ever had.

It's not about being pred/prey it's about having fun with someone You love and knowing You can ask for love. I'm still learning so much reflecting on how we felt

I think I'm only going to stay on this site for help putting together a DnD idea I want to put together for a breakfast theme. a few class ideas I have is a breakfast golem like a kool-aid filled with any breakfast juice You want usable up to 3 times a day, but can't be revived if broken. A Reheater, someone with toasting/fire magic and able to bring the frozen meals to life maybe they sacfircae eggs/bacon/potatoes under a cursed tortilla could become an incredible zombie/Hydra fight. The fact You can have hash browns that are shaped different and best eaten different ways and have different possible resists is soo exciting, I've slowly been adding notes but I think this may be the best place for help.
Thank You
SnuggleCondaHuuungry
Been posting for a bit

Return to General Vore Discussion