The Vore Dream thread (Official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: The Vore Dream thread (Official)

Postby Amaco » Thu Jun 16, 2022 5:14 pm

Zeepher150 wrote:You know, I love your description of vore as "abstract." And that lack of awareness about what being "inside of something" means. I say that because my childhood dreams of vore were just monsters holding me in them. The experience is surreal because I see nothing, hear nothing, do nothing. Like I am nowhere and I am just there. I think being in the body of something feels mysterious. Like I'm gone and away. But, like you I find out what is really in body and now I dream of diving deep inside.

My question has always been. How do we know we want IT without knowing what IT is? So many of us have had a fascination with vore before we even knew what that meant. I do believe a lot of vorarephilia comes from environmental exposure and triggers. But I also wonder if there is some kind of innate neurological or genetic factor we just don't know about. Something that predisposes you to it. Because why would your brain be dreaming about something you haven't been exposed to?
AMACO
Amaco
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zeepher150 » Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:11 pm

Amaco wrote:My question has always been. How do we know we want IT without knowing what IT is? So many of us have had a fascination with vore before we even knew what that meant. I do believe a lot of vorarephilia comes from environmental exposure and triggers. But I also wonder if there is some kind of innate neurological or genetic factor we just don't know about. Something that predisposes you to it. Because why would your brain be dreaming about something you haven't been exposed to?

I'm gonna say that for me the dreams of diving into something triggers suspense for what I could feel. The mystery is appealing because in pure fantasy anything could feel good. So thinking something can take me "inside" and keep me is spooky. I think my desire for vore is tied with desire to "know" the experience without really knowing. That feels like witnessing and being nowhere too. The thought is funny because in my dreams of being inside monsters I'd feel the urge to get away from the sensations in the moment. I would hate the situation for seeming too "real" and the thought of knowing too much. The conflict between dreaming of what could feel good versus knowing is my "trigger."

I think vore brings me suspense about what's possible in the abstract world more than any fantasy. I dream of that feeling.
Zeepher150
Somewhat familiar

Postby crispy91 » Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:42 pm

Ok. I had an interesting one last night. I was one of my characters and I was riding around in a car around town. I have as either stuffed or pregnant, but I remember the feeling of my skin being rather tight and stretched; as well as sitting in the back and feeling the soft fabric of the back of the seat in front of me pressed against my belly as I sat all the way back in the chair (I also remember being shirtless) as well as the mat under foot (I was barefoot as well.) All of a sudden, we rounded a corner and I just suddenly realized it was a dream. I told the driver (who I didn't know) to pull over because I was going to get eaten. He immediately obliged and saw me off with a friendly "have fun! Guess I won't be back to pick you up!" I agreed and with some difficulty, fought my way out of the car. I then walked to a nearby wooded area and said out loud "I sure do wish there was a big hungry lion here..." Immediately a lion appeared, lunged at me, and caught my entire head in its mouth. Now here's where things take an interesting turn. I have a sleep disorder. And every once in a while, I have super detailed, vivid dreams that I remember for days or weeks after. So when the lion started eating me, I could literally feel everything. I could feel his lips stretching over me from the top of my head to the tips of my toes. I could feel his rough tongue running over my chest and belly and feet. I could feel his thick saliva soaking me. And what's more, I could feel the sphincter at the end of his esophagus stretch around me like a tight elastic band as I was forced into his stomach. I remember curling up as I could feel the stomach acids beginning to cover me. It didn't burn quite yet, but it was kind of oily and mucusy. Much different than saliva. Then, I snapped awake. Not my first vore dream but definitely one of my favorites.
crispy91
New to the forum

Postby JediPadawanJess » Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:10 pm

One of my recent dreams involved me discovering a giant slug while exploring a cave, it hypnotized me before swallowing me whole to keep me safe from more dangerous predators.

My most recent involved Prowl or Jazz protecting me from Decepticons or bad guys in general, keeping me safe in him.
Deviantart: Akumaru13
Furaffinity: JediPadawanJess

90's anime/manga ftw!
Giant robots are love!
JediPadawanJess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Neuro » Fri Jul 08, 2022 6:54 pm

Had a dream recently where two hot blonde sorority girls thought it’d be fun if they let themselves get swallowed by a huge snake they found in a parking lot. They only seemed to realize what a terrible idea it was after the first was fully swallowed and the second was desperately clinging to the sides of the snake’s mouth. Between the first girl hanging on to the second girl’s ankles and the swallowing power of the snake’s throat, they didn’t last long. They tried video calling me as a last-ditch effort to try and get out, but all it did was give me a front-row ticket to watch both get digested in the stomach, and they digested quick.

That was a good dream.
Neuro
New to the forum

Postby VornyNegaPosi » Wed Jul 20, 2022 9:53 pm

Does anyone remember Garfield and Friends? More specifically, the U.S. Acres/Orson's Farm segments? Lately i've been going back, watching that show, looking back on old memories, and generally just having a good time. Because i've been watching that show recently, i've had a dream involving a character i may be regaining a crush on.

This dream mainly involves two characters: Wade Duck, and a weasel who would appear in the U.S. Acres cartoons. I mention other characters too, but these are the main one in this dream. I was mostly asleep, but a tiny bit of consciousness was there. I kept repeating the dream, adding and removing details to it until i fully woke up.

This dream took place near the farm that the cartoon took place in at a hill. The weasel was seen carrying a bag full of chickens that he stole from the farm's chicken coop, which is something that he would do in most of his appearances. Apparently there was a sinkhole that had collapsed in the path he was going to take, so he had to change plans at the last minute and climb this hill with a sack of chickens that was difficult to carry up a slope.

As the weasel was about more than halfway up the hill, dragging this sack of chickens, Wade was running in fear in this forest at the top of the hill. As Wade left the forest, he ended up colliding with the weasel who had reached the top.

It was a long fall, with them rolling and tumbling around. Somehow, through conditions that were improbable but oddly convenient for my dream, Wade ended up swallowing the weasel accidentally. The sack full of chickens was safe and unharmed.

After somehow accidentally swallowing an entire creature his own size and reaching the bottom of the hill, Wade's distress and panic heightened since there was a weasel inside him, he panicked about the weasel and he panicked about exploding. I assume he also panicked about not being able to move since he was weighed down. Of course the weasel had panicked too, trying to kick and punch his way out. The hitting and kicking ended up hurting Wade as he would yelp in pain or get ill.

Sometimes i would add characters to this dream, in some of the loops i had Orson, Lanolin, and Roy chasing after Wade for some reason? I'm not sure why they did when somehow i knew they knew where the weasel was. My unconscious brain is not good at writing since it keeps leaving holes and unanswered questions.

I would just put them there to react to the scenario, i don't remember how they reacted. Some loops of this dream had a vaguely hinted at an ending where the weasel was regurgitated out and probably ran from the farm in fear. I guess i have some control of my dream since i was thinking while dreaming and i decided that the U.S. Acres characters would not be the type of people who would do what they see as committing murder.

I hope this dream was interesting to read about, personally i think it's interesting how i use "mostly unconscious", "partially conscious", and "partial control" to describe how i dream. It's not like i'm never fully asleep when i dream, nor is it like i can control every dream i have, but i find it interesting how i can use these terms to describe how i dream and how i remember dreaming.
Presenting: some sprite edits!!!

Image Image
VornyNegaPosi
New to the forum

wet dreams?

Postby matthewthawes » Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:03 am

has anyone had a weird dream or even a weird one that was even wet maybe it led you to an idea or even an art piece?

under the context of the question let me explain mine and invite you to share yours. or rather what little non-lucid dreamers can recall before they forget most of it.

I had an extremely weird. but Mello mlp related dream where the man six are on a mission of sorts. it opens up in the middle as all remembered dreams do. at a train station where one of them says "and there are the missing foals" my perspective then changes from their hiding spot to the train as the kids seem mostly willing as they join up. something is said about hypnotic magic cake or something. before my perspective changes again to that of a computer screen that shows their fate as either food or transfigured newborns' fort mew wanting mothers, I woke up after that completely confused...but also wanting to know more ya know? do they stay as cake and foals do they get rescued what happens next? and why do dreams end just when we want to see how they play out or ask questions?
matthewthawes
Been posting for a bit

Postby Omny87 » Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:42 am

I had a vore-themed dream a few months ago. There was no actual vore involved, but the scenario wouldn't be amiss in a typical vore story.

So the first part was a bunch of unrelated stuff- something about trying to organize an Easter Egg hunt or something- but then the scene changed to me coming home after buying a bunch of stuff from the grocery store. As I'm pulling groceries out of the bags, I find something at the bottom of the bag- one of those little 3-pound pink rubber dumbbells. I didn't know how it got in there; I didn't buy it, and I certainly wouldn't have bought it anyway since I already have my own weight set. Just then my phone started blaring an alarm followed by an electronic lady's voice:

"UNPAID ITEM. UNPAID ITEM. UNPAID ITEM. A DRAGON IS COMING TO EAT YOU."

Upon hearing this I immediately panicked and ran out the door and back to the store with the dumbbell in hand, not even bothering to get in my car for some reason. I never saw any hint of the incoming dragon, but the entire time I felt as if I was being actively hunted, and I had to keep moving or else I'd be pounced upon and devoured. Eventually I arrived there (it was a big box store type place like Target) but for some reason instead of going through the front doors I ran around the back and broke in through an Employees Only door. I knew I was getting myself into deeper trouble but I was freaking out so much I had abandoned all rational thought. The last thing I remember is shoving past a bunch of employees as I made my way out from the back of the meat department and into the store proper, and hearing a mighty draconic roar just before I woke up.

Again, no actual vore, but man, it really felt like being hunted down by some huge unseen predator. If there are any writers or artists out there hurting for ideas feel free to steal this one.
So yeah like I said, no actual vore, but it was less about the content and more about the actual mood. The whole time I felt sheer, genuine terror; there was no time to stop and think, all I could do was keep running and doing whatever it took to survive, and if I slowed down for even a moment I'd be dead.
Omny87
New to the forum

Postby Zeepher150 » Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:16 pm

Omny87 wrote:I had a vore-themed dream a few months ago. There was no actual vore involved, but the scenario wouldn't be amiss in a typical vore story.

So the first part was a bunch of unrelated stuff- something about trying to organize an Easter Egg hunt or something- but then the scene changed to me coming home after buying a bunch of stuff from the grocery store. As I'm pulling groceries out of the bags, I find something at the bottom of the bag- one of those little 3-pound pink rubber dumbbells. I didn't know how it got in there; I didn't buy it, and I certainly wouldn't have bought it anyway since I already have my own weight set. Just then my phone started blaring an alarm followed by an electronic lady's voice:

"UNPAID ITEM. UNPAID ITEM. UNPAID ITEM. A DRAGON IS COMING TO EAT YOU."

Upon hearing this I immediately panicked and ran out the door and back to the store with the dumbbell in hand, not even bothering to get in my car for some reason. I never saw any hint of the incoming dragon, but the entire time I felt as if I was being actively hunted, and I had to keep moving or else I'd be pounced upon and devoured. Eventually I arrived there (it was a big box store type place like Target) but for some reason instead of going through the front doors I ran around the back and broke in through an Employees Only door. I knew I was getting myself into deeper trouble but I was freaking out so much I had abandoned all rational thought. The last thing I remember is shoving past a bunch of employees as I made my way out from the back of the meat department and into the store proper, and hearing a mighty draconic roar just before I woke up.

Again, no actual vore, but man, it really felt like being hunted down by some huge unseen predator. If there are any writers or artists out there hurting for ideas feel free to steal this one.
So yeah like I said, no actual vore, but it was less about the content and more about the actual mood. The whole time I felt sheer, genuine terror; there was no time to stop and think, all I could do was keep running and doing whatever it took to survive, and if I slowed down for even a moment I'd be dead.

My god that was wild! For something with no explicit harm done the fear must have been overwhelming! 8O
Zeepher150
Somewhat familiar

Postby Summerleaves » Sat Oct 01, 2022 2:05 pm

I remember one of the summer between college semesters I dreamed that I was standing naked around several bbws with huge bellies who were all debating which one of them would get to eat me. The details I recall are fuzzy, but either by choosing her or because she grabbed me, I ended up with my arms and legs wrapped around the waist of a sandy blonde one. As she started to swallow me I woke up. I know that was around the time I was thinking of stories for this, and maybe that was my brain trying to get me to stick with a character, idk. Most of my vore dreams involved large women or an alligator.
Summerleaves
Been posting for a bit

Postby stankoman223 » Sat Oct 22, 2022 1:33 am

Had another vore dream that seemed to take place in a game. I don't remember much, but I do know there was some kinda bossfight arena, and there were two creatures. One was a frog/lizard kinda thing, and the other was similar, but significantly smaller, a different shape and color as well. Both kept their mouths open, and seemed pretty intent on swallowing me. I ended up getting swallowed by both a couple times over the course of the dream (mostly willingly lol) but I don't exactly remember if anything happened in them.

The rest of the dream had some vore-ey undertones as well, but those are the specifics I can think up. Sadly the last parts of the dream were me feeling embarrassed and stressed about being unable to hide the fact I'd been playing this nonexistant game from my friends on steam who don't know that I'm into vore :p
stankoman223
Somewhat familiar

Postby casuallurker » Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:08 am

just earlier, as i was napping. weirdest dream. anyone know of Proxy Paige and Sara Star? well, started off having Proxy Paige (the fat version of Proxy) anal fisting, super deep. i was into it, we were roleplaying like i was uninterested in taking both her fists elbow deep. then, for some reason, my asshole completely swallowed her up, and she was trying to claw her way out. she had Sara standing over me, spreading my cheeks apart as she pulled herself out of me, head first.
"I listen 2 the stories, oh u tell so well. I cherish every word u said along the way, but now, i kno all u did was help me see." -Lajon Witherspoon
casuallurker
---

Postby CrazyLala » Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:15 pm

i once had this weird dream, i was in some kind of weird room with huge chess pieces and after winning in chess this loony toons like witch character and their doughter. after a discusion on how i would be eaten if i would lose the chess game i for some reason asked if they would like me along with their eggs. weirdest dream i have ever had still unclear on how it happened.
CrazyLala
New to the forum

Postby VornyNegaPosi » Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:50 pm

Does anyone know about Rerez's Just Bad Games series? Money Ghosts (also known as the ghosts of the money wasted on terrible fucking games) are characters in that series, and i have an odd obsession with them at the moment.

This dream i had last night was actually a part of one scene where i was having a fantasy while roaming around public buildings and roads, wandering into different rooms and climbing onto moving vehicles while trying to avoid awkward encounters with other people.

The fantasy inside the dream was about the Money Ghost that was wasted on Chicken Shoot, we were a couple and i decided i wanted to try something fun with him. I don't remember how consensual this was but i shoved myself inside of his mouth, making my way into his belly. It was uncomfortable for him to be so suddenly full, I don't remember the reaction but at first he didn't like it.

I think this dream ended up being semi-out-of-character since he somehow ended up enjoying it in some way? There were some fun moments in there such as CS!Money Ghost getting a boner that he was embarrassed by while i toyed with him from inside his belly, he may have been trying to hide his enjoyment? I also had a thought about being squeezed by him as he was lying on top of me.

The fantasy ended with him waking up in a bed. Somehow i had reformed next to him, perfectly okay, cuddling him while he still had a squishy belly full of myself. CS!Money Ghost felt uncomfortable but i think he felt a bit relieved that i was somehow okay. I think there may have been an agreement to never do this again but i was getting indecisive of how i wanted my fantasies to go.

In the real world, as i was walking in the city during a heavy rain, i could hear the voice of a man in my head doing a review of my dream as if it was a piece of media. he criticized the ending for having no explanation for why i was reformed and seeming like it was pulled out of someone's ass, it was the only thing i heard him say before he suddenly stopped speaking and let my thoughts continue.

I didn't have much of an interest in reformation because i never had any good explanations for why someone would reform, but i'm reconsidering since it might be nice to let my thoughts be free and go into territories that have no logical reasoning.

My dream was vivid and nice, but my dreams should just stay dreams. I do feel a bit bad making CS!Money Ghost uncomfortable in that dream, but in the waking world where i have better control of my own thoughts i can make sure that my thoughts can be more in-character and less forceful.
Presenting: some sprite edits!!!

Image Image
VornyNegaPosi
New to the forum

Postby Neuro » Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:57 pm

Had a short dream recently. It was about a model striptease video where she'd bathe out in a large rocky lake, and then a snake would come up to her and slowly start eating her feetfirst. She'd sway her hips and play with her breasts as the snake ate more and more of her until eventually only her shoulders and head were outside of the maw. Then the snake would slowly spit her back out while she smiled sensually and danced more. That was... nice.

Then there was a little blooper at the end of the video. Two, more accurately. The first was one where the snake vomited her out instead of slowly easing her out, resulting in her getting knocked off-balance and everyone having a good laugh. Then another one where the snake's hunger got the better of itself and, instead of stopping beneath the model's breasts, began to swallow the rest of her. At first it was a simple, "Oh, this isn't to plan, but we can probably make this work." Then it kept on going, and as the model started to protest, her head was quickly swallowed too. The snake then slithered into the lake post-haste, as if to try and make off with its squirming meal, but whether or not it succeeded I don't know, because the dream ended there.
Neuro
New to the forum

Postby SecretBaboon » Tue Dec 06, 2022 3:13 pm

Had one that would make an interesting story.

Two kids, a brother and a sister (who kept changing species in the dream, dream logic is wonk), were riding a horse around a neighborhood, trying to find something. They squeeze through a gate for an older house, one they thought was abandoned, and ride around through the yard looking for it. When they couldn't find it, they went to leave, but found that the gate was now too narrow to let them pass. So now they ride up to the house to see if it's really abandoned, and if they can get help. Well, turns out there was someone living there, an elderly fox lady. The kids tied up the horse and went to go ask the fox lady for help.

She said she didn't see what it was they were looking for, and that the gate was probably fine, the chain for it just moved or something. She then asked them to do her a quick favor, to wash a simple plush fox toy that belongs to one of her grandchildren. She's too old now to wash it by hand, and she wants it to be the best it can be when her son picks it up later. Well, that toy wasn't just a simple toy. When the brother grabbed the toy, he got sleepy, really sleepy. The sister took it next, thinking her brother was just being dramatic, and she got sleepy as well. The fox lady lead them to the couch, where they entered a state of semi-awareness. Time and space seemed to swim at this point. The brother was the one touching the toy, so he couldn't move at all, but the sister was able to get up and try to get out at one point, but she was intercepted by the fox lady and angrily lead back to the couch. They were on that couch, semi-sleeping for days and days, slowly getting smaller and smaller.

Eventually, the fox lady picked the two kids up, the brother as limp as a fish but the sister still had a bit of fight in her. Not much though, not enough to overwhelm the fox lady. They were taken to the bathroom, where there were two little baby carriers waiting for them. They had been reduced to babies! The lady undressed, put the sister in one of the carriers, and brought the brother over to the tub, which was half full of water. Those of us familiar with unbirth tropes know what's going to happen.

She pushed the brother into her womb, and soon the sister was as well. Slowly, the fox lady's age began to march backwards. She went from an elderly lady about 80 years old, to a young, pregnant fox woman no older than 21.

The kids' mother came by by now, asking about where her kids were. The fox woman told her she hasn't seen them. Before the mother left, she remarked on her pregnant status, and asked if she had anyone with her to help. She said she's just doing her duty to keep the fox species alive, and that she has extended family members that come by to help her out.

The horse's fate kept changing.

The dream was in a lot more pieces than this, because of course, it's a dream, so this is me trying to piece it together as best I can. The gist is: two kids come across fox witch, get regressed to babies, get unbirthed by her, witch becomes young again. It was implied that the kids would become foxes, anthro foxes were a dying race, and that this fox witch had been doing this for centuries.

I might, might, write this out myself
Don't be fooled, I have BFG Division playing in my head 24/7
SecretBaboon
Been posting for a bit

Postby JediPadawanJess » Mon Dec 19, 2022 11:08 pm

My recent dream involved myself being sucked into the Digital World through a wormhole from my computer, to being chased by a hungry Monochromon only to be swallowed by a Greymon X-who tells me I'm his partner and he was keeping me safe from other Digimon.
Deviantart: Akumaru13
Furaffinity: JediPadawanJess

90's anime/manga ftw!
Giant robots are love!
JediPadawanJess
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheTackShooter » Sun Dec 25, 2022 1:45 pm

I remember having a very quick dream, but I was half awake and half in my dream, so it was almost like lucid dreaming. I was a ghost flying through a mall, exploring the stores. At the time I really wanted to dream about vore, and I thought this would be an interesting opportunity. As I was flying, I saw a girl and leaped on her and swallowed her in less than a second. I remember instantly having a massive stomach but at that moment I was too excited and immediately woke up. Was a cool experience, as a pred I woke up super flustered. Im sad that dream ended so quickly, but It was still pretty cool
TheTackShooter
New to the forum

Postby TinyGiantess » Tue Dec 27, 2022 12:04 am

I had this recurring dream when I was younger, I would be chased around my house by this talking tiger and when she caught me she would swallow me whole and never let me out, just walk around with me swaying in her gut. I had it for a month before it finally stopped, never knew what the reason was though
TinyGiantess
New to the forum

Postby Bigbellylover » Tue Dec 27, 2022 2:33 pm

TheTackShooter wrote:I remember having a very quick dream, but I was half awake and half in my dream, so it was almost like lucid dreaming. I was a ghost flying through a mall, exploring the stores. At the time I really wanted to dream about vore, and I thought this would be an interesting opportunity. As I was flying, I saw a girl and leaped on her and swallowed her in less than a second. I remember instantly having a massive stomach but at that moment I was too excited and immediately woke up. Was a cool experience, as a pred I woke up super flustered. Im sad that dream ended so quickly, but It was still pretty cool

Was your stomach see through or slightly translucent?
Bigbellylover
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion