General "Looking for" thread (official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby OctoGravy » Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:22 am

I remember reading a story where a small nerd ate a bit!no in the library, and then turned into one herself after she finished digesting, and then at the end it was implied that she was eaten by another nerd
OctoGravy
New to the forum

Postby pigest » Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:23 pm

I'm looking for a writing
a mother taking her baby son with her and looking for her missing daughter.they meet a kind Lady and Lady offer to look after the son.actually daughter was swallowed by the lady and she swallow son too.and I remember in story father of two children also been swallowed.
I really love that story but can't find it.
pigest
New to the forum

Lost story

Postby Andris » Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:56 pm

Years ago I read a great story on one of the Giantess writing sites about a woman named Diana who is asked to watch a micro named John. They argue, he tries to roofie her, she discovers he has an online gts fetish and creates her own account using the name 'Artemis', she ends up dominating him various ways including AV. They eventually live together and she keeps him as an on-body sex toy slash partner. The story switches perspective between them very well. It was a great read.

But I cannot find it anymore. Does anyone remember this or know what I'm talking about?
Andris
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gainerman12 » Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:54 am

Hey guys! I've been looking for a story that was on here years ago it felt like.

The basic premise is basically this: m/m oral vore.
It follows the story of a dude who goes to a family party/reunion. He finds out a cousin of his swallowed his younger brother, or some sort of younger kid, and gets incredibly angry. He force feeds himself down his cousins throat while the cousin resists, and is swallowed. It forces his cousin to vomit up the kid. The story ends with the cousin making the younger brother get him more beer while he digests the main character.
It was posted years ago, and I can't remember any of the tags
Gainerman12
New to the forum

Postby Sulyvahn » Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:56 pm

Looking for a story done by MerrySue1982/MasterChaos A long time ago he made a story about cooking a mermaid. It no longer exists on his account does anyone have a backup?
Sulyvahn
New to the forum

(( Looking for artist ))

Postby banzai » Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:16 pm

Does anyone remember who drew this and where they went off to?

From the file name I think "Pietzu" was the artist, IIRC they were on Ekas for a while.
Attachments
1214013544.pietzu_zanzan_mikki_08.jpg
banzai
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Joily » Wed Oct 12, 2022 2:50 am

There was a manga I read that was linked from Aryion a while back - It’s about a woman who grew up in a little town, and there was a big monster who lived just outside of the town. She was due to be sacrificed to him but he wouldn’t eat her because her feet smell, so she kept trying over and over to insert herself into his food to get him to eat her, like putting herself inside of instant noodles.

Edit: found it! It’s https://mangakakalot.com/chapter/dokuni ... /chapter_1
Joily
Somewhat familiar

Postby SunyaSifir » Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:40 am

Any help would be much appreciated!!

I've been searching for a while now, a story from this website, about a pink haired catgirl who eats a mouse girl and mouse boy
Eats the girl via oral and eats the boy via anal, it was released before 2017,
It's name is, Cat and Mouse

My guess of the tags would be,
Catgirl, f/m, f/f, oral vore, soft vore, anal vore, macro/micro

If any of you read it before here's a summary to jog memories, they live in a hole in the wall of a house, avoiding the neko for a long time, they occasionally sneak out to get food in the kitchen. This time they are found out , chase scene ensues, boy mouse escapes but girl mouse gets caught then about to be eaten. The mouse boy tries to save her before its to late by grabbing catgirls tail, he miscalculated, then AV

Sidenote, I'm pretty sure it got deleted, erased from the g4 content,
However!

Any information would awesome, the author name, the exact date it was released, most of all the best help would be the link so I can use it to plug it into the
Way Back Machine and can search it up

or alternatively if you have a copy of it, that works too. :D
SunyaSifir
New to the forum

Postby Shimba » Thu Oct 13, 2022 10:46 pm

This one is more recent, it may be a long shot but...
I swear I saw it a few days ago (maybe a week) on youtube of all places, but it doesn't seem to be there anymore.
There was this animated video about a bunny girl that climbed on a boy's bedroom to eat him.
It starts out with her standing on a field, a small rabbit jumps up to her, and she eats it. Then she climbs into the boy's bedroom, he tries to hide under his bed, but she pulls him and eats him. It was voiced too.
I think the name was something about "rabbit girl eats a bully" or something like that, but I can't find it anymore.
I know its a long shot, but its driving me crazy and I can't believe its not there anymore. If anyone recognizes the video I'm talking about, please help.
Shimba
Been posting for a bit

Postby OddPlanet » Fri Oct 14, 2022 1:28 am

Shimba wrote:This one is more recent, it may be a long shot but...
I swear I saw it a few days ago (maybe a week) on youtube of all places, but it doesn't seem to be there anymore.
There was this animated video about a bunny girl that climbed on a boy's bedroom to eat him.
It starts out with her standing on a field, a small rabbit jumps up to her, and she eats it. Then she climbs into the boy's bedroom, he tries to hide under his bed, but she pulls him and eats him. It was voiced too.
I think the name was something about "rabbit girl eats a bully" or something like that, but I can't find it anymore.
I know its a long shot, but its driving me crazy and I can't believe its not there anymore. If anyone recognizes the video I'm talking about, please help.

This the vid?
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
OddPlanet
New to the forum

Postby Shimba » Fri Oct 14, 2022 2:06 am

OddPlanet wrote:
Shimba wrote:This one is more recent, it may be a long shot but...

This the vid?
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

Yes!
I couldn't open the video, but looked it up with the name in your file, and that was indeed it!
Seems I was remembering wrong, it was a squirrel girl, not a rabbit girl.
Thank you so much!
Shimba
Been posting for a bit

Postby TMVore » Fri Oct 14, 2022 1:25 pm

I lost a story on this page, Can't find it back:

Fox girl leaves Gym, get's kidnapped, sold on the market and bought by a teacher for cooking class.

Anyone?
TMVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby RyanKrakinski » Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:22 am

Valecity once had a drawing of a pregnant Himiko Toga on his deviantART. I think he might’ve deleted it. I, of course, am struggling to find it.
Requests and trades are open.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby JA7 » Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:17 pm

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a story. Read it a while ago so I'm a bit fuzzy on the details, but I remember a sister betting her brother that if she could go a few months without eating someone, she could eat him. She wins and he's initially reluctant, but becomes willing in the end. Just wondering if anyone even remembers this story at the very least. Thanks
JA7
New to the forum

Postby metalman777 » Wed Oct 19, 2022 6:56 am

Uh, heya, I'm trying to remember a scene from an old anime, and I can't remember all that much about it. all i know was it had some giant (possibly glowing) thing absorb a woman. I know whatever it was, it aired on early/mid 2000s adult swim or toonami, but that's all I can remember. Any chance, please and thank you?
metalman777
Been posting for a bit

Postby Elpie » Wed Oct 19, 2022 11:41 am

metalman777 wrote:Uh, heya, I'm trying to remember a scene from an old anime, and I can't remember all that much about it. all i know was it had some giant (possibly glowing) thing absorb a woman. I know whatever it was, it aired on early/mid 2000s adult swim or toonami, but that's all I can remember. Any chance, please and thank you?

if you haven't tried it already, i'd suggest taking a look at what Toonami and Adult Swim aired during that timeframe. here's something of a starting point:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_p ... by_Toonami

i say this because, having followed this thread just out of interest for years, most of the "lost media" people are looking for here STAYS lost and this is one of the only situations i can think of where i, at least, can try to help
Check out my fanfic, 'Anyone You Can Do...I Can Do Better!' And bring up some ideas in the discussion thread!
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Riyaco » Wed Oct 19, 2022 6:00 pm

TwiLes wrote:Does anybody have copies of either of these stories by Genly?

"New Management"
Raze, a humanoid male dragon, has become the new head of an all-female hero/mercenary agency, and takes it upon himself to "test" each heroine by seeing if they survive his digestive tract. The story opens with the final team member, Samus Aran, arriving for her evaluation, realizing with horror what has happened to her teammates, then being eaten and digested by Raze.

"Alec and Dusk"
A four-part story about a group of fantasy adventurers, consisting of four women and a single man named Alec. Another character, Dusk (I forget their gender/species, but they have magic powers) meets with Alec and takes advantage of his secret vore fetish, seducing him by manipulating the minds of his teammates to make them utterly useless in combat. In each chapter, one of the teammates ends up getting eaten and digested by some monster/animal or other, with Alec starting very resistant, but embracing it more and more each time. His teammates grow increasingly concerned, but he doesn't tell them about Dusk's actions.

These are the only Genly stories I haven't been able to track down since they deleted their account, so it would be awesome if someone has them downloaded!

Hey did you have any luck finding these?
Riyaco
New to the forum

Postby BellyTruble » Thu Oct 20, 2022 4:48 pm

There is a user on Aryion who posts 3d model art that ends in good weight gain. One comic has these tall chubby women "sumo wrestling" with sumo wrestlers, and it ends with the women swallowing and digesting the sumo wrestlers. The weight gain is better than most 3d vore art. Another 3d model comic they did was a chubby Asian woman swallowing an elephant and that caused some significant weight gain, which was very well done. And the same woman goes to a tavern and swallows a fat waitress, and the comic ends with a shocked man staring at the obese woman.

The vore and ensuing weight gain is AW-MAZING and shows exactly what I want from vore weight gain. The boobs, waist, butt, thighs. It's delicious. :P

Please, please, please, can someone tell me the name of this artist! They make for some good inspiration for my writing (and other things too 8) ).
BellyTruble
New to the forum

Postby jumper » Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:24 pm

Im looking for a story that was/is on here. Two girls play a fighting game with farts as attacks. One girl challenges the other and the loser gets farted and facesat on. I think it was same size and might have gone into anal vore but im not sure. If anyone knows what im talking abt, i would appreciate it.
jumper
New to the forum

Postby Alphabetacappa » Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:52 pm

Hello! I was just wondering if there was a shortened master-list of the vore in media thread. Sorry if I overlooked something obvious!
Alphabetacappa
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion