Application of Vore in Warfare

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Application of Vore in Warfare

Postby gonzodingo » Mon May 23, 2022 3:54 pm

I just wrote a story where the vore is happening to a squad doing a routine patrol during a war, but it's not one side eating the other. The vore is just one way the creature can kill the soldiers.
I look at a world gone mad and think to myself "Maybe I'm the crazy one".
gonzodingo
Been posting for a bit

Postby Rejnka » Thu May 26, 2022 9:27 pm

...Aaaand I just wrote one about a giant ddecimating a tank crew. Surprisingly, I don't blame this thread for it so much as me digging up an even older conversation.
Big nerd here to write cute vore. Switch.
Rejnka
Been posting for a bit

Postby Redicicle » Sat May 28, 2022 1:13 am

Rejnka wrote:...Aaaand I just wrote one about a giant ddecimating a tank crew. Surprisingly, I don't blame this thread for it so much as me digging up an even older conversation.

Hmm. Interesting. I'm not sure how this works given that tank guns can probably go through hundreds of meters of flesh, or even several meters of bone, or worse, rip the fins off and cause the round to tumble several few meters into flesh. But I guess if they manage to get into melee range and flip the tank on its side or grab the barrel or whatnot, then yeah, open the hatch for free snacks.
Redicicle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TestAccountPleaseIgnore » Sat May 28, 2022 3:48 am

Redicicle wrote:I was just designing a creature to eat people when faced with guns and knives.

The idea is to have some aquatic animal, maybe 30 tonnes in size or so, capable of breathing both air with lungs and oxygenated water with gills. It would surface for air and then dive deep for protection, while manufacturing potent anaerobic fuel in its body and filling it into a few dozen offspring which would be physically attached to it by an umbilical.

I see someone else read The Legacy of Heorot.

Redicicle wrote:They would have a potent sense of smell, and a network of organs dispersed throughout their head to sense gravitational gradients and gyroscopic effects with excellent precision, essentially giving them a nearly unjammable ability to detect hidden prey inside buildings and whatnot.

You may want to also add an electroreceptive sense to them, a la sharks, electric eels, and monotremes - you know, just to make them even more overpowered. Additionally, they seem vulnerable to fire, but I doubt there's much you can do about that; fire kills everything.
TestAccountPleaseIgnore
New to the forum

Postby Rejnka » Sat May 28, 2022 3:32 pm

Redicicle wrote:
Rejnka wrote:...Aaaand I just wrote one about a giant ddecimating a tank crew. Surprisingly, I don't blame this thread for it so much as me digging up an even older conversation.

Hmm. Interesting. I'm not sure how this works given that tank guns can probably go through hundreds of meters of flesh, or even several meters of bone, or worse, rip the fins off and cause the round to tumble several few meters into flesh. But I guess if they manage to get into melee range and flip the tank on its side or grab the barrel or whatnot, then yeah, open the hatch for free snacks.

Pure flesh collapses in on itself when you upscale a human that much. You'd need to be made of abnormally strong materials to survive. The grey tint mentioned in the story is supposed to be graphene in his skin and flesh, though there wasn't a good place to mention that explicitly.
Big nerd here to write cute vore. Switch.
Rejnka
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion