Vore in media list

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in media list

Postby Aqualite » Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:54 pm

Second link is broken.
I just really like girls! (In girls!)
Aqualite
Been posting for a bit

Postby ClarAya » Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:55 pm

Elliot wrote:No no I was talking about in manga females eating people

There's a manga called Seidon No Ryuu where there's a woman who turn into a dragon and eats people
Attachments
17.rawkuma.com.jpg
18.rawkuma.com.jpg
19.rawkuma.com.jpg
20.rawkuma.com.jpg
ClarAya
Participator

Postby hunter2045 » Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:42 am

ClarAya wrote:

There's a manga called Seidon No Ryuu where there's a woman who turn into a dragon and eats people

Link?
hunter2045
Participator

Postby Wolfsage » Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:29 am

hunter2045 wrote:
ClarAya wrote:

Link?

He already told you it's name, just google it.
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RyanKrakinski » Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:42 am

ClarAya wrote:

Damn, I presume they’re digested?
Requests and trades are open.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby ClarAya » Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:11 am

RyanKrakinski wrote:
ClarAya wrote:

Damn, I presume they’re digested?

Yes and No.
Yes the dragons that eat people can basically instantly digest their victims

And No because apparently dragons that eat people can turn those people they eat into dragons inside
Attachments
33.rawkuma.com.jpg
34.rawkuma.com.jpg
35.rawkuma.com.jpg
6.rawkuma.com.jpg
ClarAya
Participator

Postby RyanKrakinski » Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:20 am

Shame that dragon manga doesn’t have any belly bulges. Well, at least not on the human side. I kinda wonder what the text reads in English.
Requests and trades are open.
RyanKrakinski
???

Postby ClarAya » Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:32 am

RyanKrakinski wrote:Shame that dragon manga doesn’t have any belly bulges. Well, at least not on the human side. I kinda wonder what the text reads in English.

You're not first person to mention that lol, I figured the author isn't taking the human form route because I think its to imply that the only way the can eat someone is in dragon form and that also includes having them in their stomach, plus they are pretending to be humans so of course you don't wanna give away your identity by having a full size human inside the belly if another human
ClarAya
Participator

Postby typemoon » Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:06 pm

spoilers for the end of the fourth hotel transylvania movie. At the end of the movie the hotel is destroyed and the giant dog eats the werewolf girl and the vampire boy to keep them safe in his mouth.
typemoon
Been posting for a bit

Postby nanocom » Fri Jan 28, 2022 3:38 am

in one of the promos for the cartoon spliced one of the mains named entree had the other main perri climb in him to remove something ate that was making him sick then after it is removed and entree swallows peri. peri then asks entree to let him out and he says "youll get out eventually" implying full tour. i havent been able to find this one anywhere does anyone have this clip
nanocom
Been posting for a bit

Postby mojokingbee1 » Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:05 am

nanocom wrote:in one of the promos for the cartoon spliced one of the mains named entree had the other main perri climb in him to remove something ate that was making him sick then after it is removed and entree swallows peri. peri then asks entree to let him out and he says "youll get out eventually" implying full tour. i havent been able to find this one anywhere does anyone have this clip

I'm guessing it was a promotional commercial from Teletoon. I wanna see it too.
mojokingbee1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby typemoon » Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:41 am

https://rawkuma.com/shiboritoranaide-on ... hapter-23/ a tentacle monster eat loli and shota
typemoon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nobodyman » Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:10 am

A bit more vore in the new chapter of Mato Seihei no Slave.
Spoiler: show
Kuusetsu finishes swallowing Mira. No belly bulge, sadly.
Kuusetsu Vore 77.png
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ClarAya » Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:46 am

Nobodyman wrote:A bit more vore in the new chapter of Mato Seihei no Slave.
Kuusetsu Vore 77.png

Pretty dramatic scene, but admittedly I find it fun when people are disappointed that there isn't a belly bulge, like yeah there where a few vore scenes but this isn't that type of manga to show belly bulges especially when the story imply that the people eaten are absorbed so the belly bulge wouldn't look right for the story and given that they cast is fighting her the bulge would just be an unnecassary obstacle and apologies if I sound like I'm shooting down someones hopes but, I usually look at the "logic" of the manga and how it works for the story
ClarAya
Participator

Postby Nobodyman » Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:07 pm

ClarAya wrote:
Kuusetsu Vore 77.png

Pretty dramatic scene, but admittedly I find it fun when people are disappointed that there isn't a belly bulge, like yeah there where a few vore scenes but this isn't that type of manga to show belly bulges especially when the story imply that the people eaten are absorbed so the belly bulge wouldn't look right for the story and given that they cast is fighting her the bulge would just be an unnecassary obstacle and apologies if I sound like I'm shooting down someones hopes but, I usually look at the "logic" of the manga and how it works for the story

Nah, I agree with you. This is definitely a more mainstream ecchi series, so I always knew the odds of us getting a belly bulge or oral vore was pretty slim. In fact, this whole vore scene has played out pretty much exactly as I expected (chest vore, no bulge). Still, one can always hope.
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mojokingbee1 » Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:40 pm

A brief endo moment in the new Ice Age Buck Wild movie on Disney+. Buck hops into Momma Dino's mouth to pull out a sore tooth she had, then Buck tosses a plum grenade down her throat to wake her back up.
mojokingbee1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Welcometocave » Sat Jan 29, 2022 5:07 am

ClarAya wrote:
Kuusetsu Vore 77.png

Same, thought i still thought it was a pretty good scene
and while i didnt expect them to be dead, the reveal (that they were alive still) was also nice
Welcometocave
Been posting for a bit

Postby nanocom » Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:46 pm

in the cartoon called spliced, there were a number of short promos in one of them one of the mains entree has a stomach ache and has peri pull out the contents of his stomach out one at a time. in addition to undigested completely intact food, there were also appliances and vehicles like bikes and a washing machine after peri finds the offending food entree is hungry and swallows peri when peri asks to be let out entree says oh you will be implying full tour since peri is seen in later episodes. i have no idea where this promo is i have not been able to find it and if someone has this clip i would be very gratful
nanocom
Been posting for a bit

Postby Xethoner » Tue Feb 01, 2022 7:52 pm

Im not posting a found scene here, but rather i am looking for someone who might know this cgi scene which might be of a game or movie, i cant tell. The source was a youtube video which i closed down and couldnt find again. In the scene you could see a vilage girl, i (think she had a teddy bear and was wearing a white nightdress) in an alleyway observing a girl who levitated, shining strangely with wings she looked somewhat angelic, but by the amount of "wings" notable Well, but it wasnt wings exaclty either since they had no feathers... uh... well id guess she was a seraphim. Anyway a bit further down the video showed that "seraphim" again, as she used thise shining strange wings to enclose that very vilage girl on her belly, one arm still looking out of that very encasement. This looked rather evil and similar to vore, i just wanted to know where this is from.

Maybe someone of you knows where this is from.

if i find the video again ill let you know
Xethoner
Been posting for a bit

Postby Xethoner » Tue Feb 01, 2022 7:55 pm

Im not posting a certain story here, but rather i am looking for someone who might know this cgi scene which might be of a game or movie, i cant tell. The source was a youtube video which i closed down and couldnt find again. In the scene you could see a vilage girl, i (think she had a teddy bear and was wearing a white nightdress) in an alleyway observing a girl who levitated, shining strangely with wings she looked somewhat angelic, but by the amount of "wings" notable Well, but it wasnt wings exaclty either since they had no feathers... uh... well id guess she was a seraphim. Anyway a bit further down the video showed that "seraphim" again, as she used thise shining strange wings to enclose that very vilage girl on her belly, one arm still looking out of that very encasement. This looked rather evil, and i was like wow, i want to know where this is from.

Maybe someone of you knows where this is from.
Xethoner
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion