Euvora character givaway (Art+Logo)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Euvora character givaway (Art+Logo)

Postby kernac » Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:13 pm

***Edit***

So the event is over, PrimalJuggernaut was the one who won the character and pictures. Thank you to everyone else who participated^^

***Edit End***

Euvora the imp:
Euvora1.png

Mawshot:
Euvora2.png

Logo:
Euvora3.png

Alrighty, so I created/drew this character years ago but I never used her so I figured I might as well give her away to someone who actually will. I had even made a logo for her... I had big plans for her but ultimately I got bored, lost interest and she's been siting in my hard drive doing fuckall ever since.

Euvora is a preddy imp girl, heavily inspired by Midna from twilight princess, she's meant for Macro/micro scenarios mostly, where she would use magic to either shrink her preys or grow herself out. Envisioned her having the ability to fly/levitate and being able to extend her hair and use it to grab and manipulate stuff... Just like Midna. She is meant to be of young adult age for her race, the equivalent of around 20 to 25 years old. NOT A LOLI... Just a person of small stature.

Here's how I'm gonna do this: If you'd like to have this character, leave a comment on this thread saying you would like to have her, along with what you like about her, how you would use her, what you plan to do with her in the future and all that stuff. On saturday the 29th I will review the entries and choose which I like the best and that person will get the rights to this character. NO YOU CANT SELL HER AS AN NFT. I will announced the winner on saturday and also will null all entries that came in after midnight on Friday New York time.

The winner will be able to use this character however they see fit, along with the 3 companion pics I've posted earlier. (After the winner is chosen I'll send them the high res for all 3 pics. You'll be able to post and use the pics to your leisure, I only ask that you credit me if you do so. (Any future pics of this character that won't be made by me will be able to be posted without crediting or mentioning me, only the 3 original picstures that I made needs to be credited to me. Once the character is yours you can do whatever you want with her, change her name, give her lore, not safe for work stuff, RPing, its all up to you.

To re-iterate, this isn't a raffle, there's no chance involved, I'm just gonna pic the entry I like the most and that's that. Alrighty, hopefully at least a few people will want to own this character... I hope X3.

Last edited by kernac on Sat Jan 29, 2022 1:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re: Euvora character givaway (Art+Logo)

Postby PrimalJuggernaut » Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:46 pm

I've been meaning to start a writing project centered around making a coherent urban fantasy setting--- I like the imp's attitude, so I could see Euvora being some kind of celebrity, and Euvora's World being an in-universe show of some kind. Off the top of my head, making a parody of a reality tv show based around a hungry imp in a modernized fantasy world--- sounds pretty fun, and might have enough room to actually help get the project off the ground.
PrimalJuggernaut
Been posting for a bit

Postby CheekyBrat » Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:21 pm

I love imps, and I have been intending to do at least some female pred stuff to widen the demographics, so she'd be a good addition for that.The part about not selling her as an NFT actually gave me an idea for a pitch! Basically she's the admin of a very basic and shoddily made website, that logo being the coolest thing about her very badly coded site and forum. However when joining you also have to enter a lot of weirdly personal information for your profile. Things like height, weight, species, and even specific proportions. And as admin she can edit these profiles at will... and whatever she changes immediately becomes true. So cause trouble on her site, comment on how bad it is, or just be online when she's bored and she might change your height to "2 inches" and eat you. But that's not a way out, and after being eaten by her your soul is claimed as an NFT which she can use for all kinds of awful purposes, or just pawn off to someone if she finds your boring.
CheekyBrat
New to the forum

Postby AeriaGloris » Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:36 pm

kernac wrote:NO YOU CANT SELL HER AS AN NFT

What a time to be a alive...
My writing outline for 2022 is out. Let me know your thoughts on my latest Blog Post. ˚✧₊⁎( ˘▽˘ )⁎⁺˳✧༚
AeriaGloris
Somewhat familiar

Postby FluffyNekos » Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:16 pm

This seems really cool! I personally would love to add her to my list of characters. What I like about her is largely her design and stuff. She's a very cute character that seems like they'd be fun to draw. What I'd do with her first is mainly work on developing a deeper story to her and then adding her in as a character to the world that I'm creating. I'm a big fan of world-building and she'd be a great character to start the imp race off with~! I hope you consider me for this! Thank you!
FluffyNekos
Been posting for a bit

Postby ElyBlanche » Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:05 pm

Euvora seems like an especially nice character. I like me a good shortstack pred, and she looks like she has some attitude to boot. Also, I'm always down for characters who use their hair in unique ways.

I'd like to potentially add her to my growing list of characters to write stories about. She seems like she would be a lovely antagonist for a group of adventurers, or potentially the owner of a rivaling brothel in the vorish world I already have set up competing with one of my main character's own businesses. She just seems like she has a lot of potential and I'll have some more concrete ideas of what I want to do with her if I end up winning. At that point, I'll start writing a full backstory and fleshing her out more.

Thanks for the opportunity!
ElyBlanche
Been posting for a bit

Postby kernac » Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:37 am

Gosh...

I'm gonna have a hard time making a decision on this, it sounds like you all have a genuine appreciation and desire for this character and would put her to good use. I wish I could give all of you original characters... But obviously that would be way too much work on my part.

Gonna make my final decision tomorrow, meanwhile there's still time for anyone else to post their pitch, until midnight tonight east coast time.

Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Postby kernac » Sat Jan 29, 2022 1:33 am

Alrighty, I have made my decision, and the new owner of Euvora is...

PrimalJuggernaut

So I really liked all of your ideas and everyone seemed very enthusiastic about the character.

FluffyNekos and Elyblanche: Love both of your pitch, but I'm also taking into account you both seem to own some art of your characters and PrimalJuggernaut doesn't so I think it would benefit them more than it would you.

CheekyBrat: Loved your pitch, but I think I liked Juggernaut's pitch a bit more and their stories haven't taken off as much as yours so I'm hoping this helps them.

So yeah, PrimalJuggernaut, I hope having this character and these pictures helps you get more attentions on your stories, gonna PM you the High res pics in a jiffy. Thanks everyone for partaking in this,. was fun to hear everyone's idea^^

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Return to General Vore Discussion