General "Looking for" thread (official)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: any good m/f games where you play the pred?

Postby unzipsdick » Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:09 pm

The only one I know of is Devour and Dominate.

I'm definitely interested to see if there are any others, I'd love to see more of these!
"What was it he said that got everyone so upset?"
"Be kind to each other."
"Oh yeah, that'll do it."
unzipsdick
Somewhat familiar

Re: General "Looking for" thread (official)

Postby blackskies » Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:46 pm

Okay, so I'm doing this as a last resort after searching through 100+ pages using different tags. Please if anyone can help me find these two stories:
First story is about a girl who through some misunderstanding thinks her teacher gave her permission to eat another student. The student(prey) reluctantly agrees because they are a good student. I think the tags wee f/f it was same size.

Second story was about some guy who got stuck in a hot dog bun at an eating contest and a girl ends up swallowing him whole by mistake and then refuses to let him out.
blackskies
Somewhat familiar

Looking for M/F, macro/micro and hard vore arts.

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:10 am

Hello, I am finding an M/F, macro/micro hard vore piece, where an brunette (to shoulder hair) with facial hair is taking his prey, then chows and in end her blood drip is coming from his mouth.

And second is hard vore version of Alastor nourish Charlie, his teeth and mouth are bloody, both of them are art.

If you're have this, please PM me, I am really thankful.
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Looking for JackNoName's story

Postby Gelmut » Mon Jan 17, 2022 8:27 pm

Who has downloaded stories of the author JackNoName?
Gelmut
New to the forum

Re: Looking for JackNoName's story

Postby eackermann0 » Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:48 pm

Gelmut wrote:Who has downloaded stories of the author JackNoName?

I have them. Anyone who wants them can PM me.
eackermann0
Been posting for a bit

Postby Theguythatdoes » Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:51 pm

Going to try again with that Jaiden and Suzy pic. If anyone has it, I'd like to see it.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jdisntreal » Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:38 pm

Looking for 2 different stories off the top of my head.

1. A story involving a "jungle girl" leaving a sheltered area for the first time in her life and ending up at the mercy of several feral preds. Included a hippo and an elephant. There were two alternate versions posted as separate stories, one where she gets captured by a witch and her tiger familiar but the tiger saves her by eating the witch, one where she does not get saved and the witch eats her.

2. A multi-part story involving a VR game. A girl is playing a VR game for the 1st time with her brother, but her brother accidentally left in vore mods/turned on a vore difficulty setting. Involved a snake and a fish that I can remember.

There's other stories I've lost track of, but those two have been bugging me.
jdisntreal
New to the forum

Manjen82's stories from Deviant art

Postby Hollow101 » Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:11 am

Does anyone remember/ have saved manjen82's unbirth stories/captions from deviant art? The account was taken down a while ago and I can't find a link to them anywhere.
Last edited by Hollow101 on Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hollow101
New to the forum

Are there any vore resources for Koikatsu? Like a stomach?

Postby Dongers » Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:50 pm

I'm trying to create internal Macro/Micro vore shots in Koikatsu CharStudio and need some kind of stomach AND Intestine map or object as well as womb for unbirth. If anyone knows some, please tell me about them. If you don't have any direct sources, a place/places where you'd most likely find them are welcome as well.

EDIT: Should probably mention that I need them for CG's in a game.
Dongers
Participator

Postby FreedomPug » Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:43 pm

looking for any teacher (female) pred stories, hopefully teaching the digestive system to the class, a lesson in digestion is a good example.
FreedomPug
New to the forum

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:49 pm

blackskies wrote:Second story was about some guy who got stuck in a hot dog bun at an eating contest and a girl ends up swallowing him whole by mistake and then refuses to let him out.

Could it possibly be where the guy was dressed as a hotdog for his job. I kinda remember a story like that and will search for it.
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Shoneid » Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:05 pm

Does anyone know what happened to godeserttiger over on DA? Gallery got nuked and I'm trying to locate and recover what I can. It's a shame for me, I liked his style.
Shoneid
New to the forum

Postby JoelTheOne45 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:53 am

I remember there being a post somewhere on this forum that had a few 3d videos similar to the one below.
https://mega.nz/file/9RcTwIgS#85TnthW1N ... Xo8yaBrS_Q

But no matter where I look, I just can't find that thread again. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
JoelTheOne45
New to the forum

Postby pervside380 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:43 am

JoelTheOne45 wrote:I remember there being a post somewhere on this forum that had a few 3d videos similar to the one below.
https://mega.nz/file/9RcTwIgS#85TnthW1N ... Xo8yaBrS_Q

But no matter where I look, I just can't find that thread again. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

That would be toasterkings thread. Here is a link
viewtopic.php?f=38&t=50566&hilit=toasterking
pervside380
Somewhat familiar

ASMR vore

Postby Lavendercake877 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:33 pm

sooo i dunno maybe its just me but its so hard to find good Male pred vore asmr. I mean Super proxy is a good one}, and SS (i dunno the name but it had to SS) is fun but are there any more?

also i really wanna make a ASMR script ;=; but i has no moneis to spend on it soooo if anyone is willing to make one i'm totally down for writing th scrpte
Lavendercake877
Somewhat familiar

Re: ASMR vore

Postby New » Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:48 pm

I recommend the_Wolf.
New
Somewhat familiar

Re: deleted artist cardinal1chunder

Postby Randombot55 » Sat Jan 29, 2022 2:21 am

Hi I'm looking for this artists artwork his account is gone off deviant and I can't find his stuff any where.
Randombot55
New to the forum

Postby Meowmix6 » Mon Jan 31, 2022 6:56 am

Hey, I’m trying to find a set of stories. It’s macro/micro cock vore, has to do with twin brothers looking for a place to stay (they’re the micros) and a normal sized guy offers to let them stay in his balls as his roommates.
Meowmix6
Been posting for a bit

Postby KhepriDrone » Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:35 pm

Hey, made a thread about this a while back but maybe I’ll have better luck here.

I remember reading a really good Mario kart story on ekas portal a while back. It didn’t involve vore but involved the three Mario princesses using a metal cap to transform into a metal version of themselves, then they were trapped on a magnet belt and melted one by one to be pressed into kart parts. I’ve searched for some time now but can’t find it. If someone could link me to it (or just tell me it’s been deleted) that would be much appreciated, thanks.

Some additional details:
The princesses were magnetized to the belt and kept failing to press the emergency stop each pass
The melting down portions were pretty descriptive, like a digestion scene
Every time they were done melting the factory would blow a whistle
Peach was pink gold like in the games, Rosalind was a blue/black metal of some time, and I think daisy was coppery?
KhepriDrone
New to the forum

Looking for corea42

Postby KombuKajun » Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:24 am

Does anyone have any work saved from an old photomanip artist called corea42?
KombuKajun
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion