Thoughts on vampires/vampirism?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Thoughts on vampires/vampirism?

Postby TestAccountPleaseIgnore » Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:48 pm

What are your thoughts on vampires and vampirism - fatal, non-fatal, consensual or not, etc.?

It does something for me, but I'm not sure what it does for other people. I plan on writing something featuring it, and I figured that seeing why other people enjoy it would help with that.

Personally, I like it as a non-fatal thing in what would otherwise be a fatal vore setting; it lets predators enjoy the people they care about without killing them. You can also do fun stuff like them essentially getting drunk off of it.
Last edited by TestAccountPleaseIgnore on Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TestAccountPleaseIgnore
New to the forum

Re: Thoughts on vampirism?

Postby Orbstuffed » Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:03 pm

Fuck. Yes.

Most of the time for me it's fatal, but I've considered non-fatal draining a few times. I also tend to have a preference for sharp tails instead of fangs, but that's moreso just a personal thing.
Just an orb tum lover. You can call me Orbi if you'd like.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheKawaiiCommie » Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:50 pm

Is and always has been my favorite. Love any blood-drinking content we get. Want to produce some more when I have the time.
TheKawaiiCommie
Somewhat familiar

Postby stankoman223 » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:00 pm

Can't say I'm the biggest fan of it. Consensual stuff as, like, part of a deep friendship or a love thing, sure, if there's no transfering of that vampirism, or a dependance on it. Honestly never been into vampires in general, so that probably has a hand in my lack of enjoyment. But it can be pretty fun, I feel.
stankoman223
Somewhat familiar

Postby blessedwasthechild » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:05 pm

I hate vampires and I think vampire "vore" is creepy and it instantly puts me in horror zone not in a sexy zone. I know vampires are these icons of sexiness but they will always be corpses to me and I'm just terrified of dead things.

With that said vampire vore is legit and I won't take any argument that it isn't a real vore type, and I'd only put it in quotation marks because of the fact that its vore is more conceptual. "soul" vore would get the same treatment to me, and this is in a very real way, what the vampire excels at.

In fact I'd say that soul vore is more the playing field of the vampire anyway--they are dead things that must steal life, in a direct and unnatural way compared to all other predators. Emphasis on their unnatural predation only makes them "naturally" more terrifying.

When I can get past the fact they're dead, even a well written vampire draining is titillating. I'm picky when it comes to vore and the fact it can get me hot and bothered is a huge testament to the legitimate and powerful vore that vampires can bring to the table.

BUT MAN DO I HATE EM EWW.
blessedwasthechild
Participator

Postby empatheticapathy » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:09 pm

I like it, but don't consider it vore.
That said, the idea of being swallowed whole by a vampire certainly interests me.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Orbstuffed » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:11 pm

...I forgot this was explicitly a vore site for a second, not a general kink site.
But yeah, no, simple blood draining isn't considered vore at all. But hey, as stated before I like both either way.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TestAccountPleaseIgnore » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:13 pm

blessedwasthechild Ah, so if they were alive, as opposed to undead, it'd be better for you?
TestAccountPleaseIgnore
New to the forum

Postby Orbstuffed » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:22 pm

TestAccountPleaseIgnore wrote:blessedwasthechild Ah, so if they were alive, as opposed to undead, it'd be better for you?

It's possible to have vampirism without the characters actually being vampires.
I mean, most of my characters who engage in the whole blood draining act are living, breathing organisms, not undead creatures.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TestAccountPleaseIgnore » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:26 pm

Orbstuffed wrote:
TestAccountPleaseIgnore wrote:blessedwasthechild Ah, so if they were alive, as opposed to undead, it'd be better for you?

It's possible to have vampirism without the characters actually being vampires.
I mean, most of my characters who engage in the whole blood draining act are living, breathing organisms, not undead creatures.

Right, exactly; they're just as alive as everyone else, they just have a...peculiar dietary need.
TestAccountPleaseIgnore
New to the forum

Re: Thoughts on vampires/vampirism?

Postby GREGOLE » Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:59 pm

Vampirism is a great way to have all of the buildup, the predatory element, and the inevitable food-based teasing of vore, without the part where you actually eat the other person.
GREGOLE
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TastyAce » Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:01 pm

Vampires are AWESOME! >u< I made a short game with a vampire pred in 2020: https://tastyace.itch.io/one-voracious-vampire . I want to bring the character back someday, b/c vamp preds intrigue me very much.
I take writing commissions and create new vore games EVERY MONTH!

(The art of my crowsona in the banner is by RichardVRP.)
TastyAce
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dindu » Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:28 pm

I hear they suck...
Dindu
Been posting for a bit

Postby who1sth1s » Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:32 pm

One of the best kind for me are female vampires preds, mostly in terms of animated ones eating the camera or showing their uvula when going for a bite.
who1sth1s
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Lonnie » Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:43 am

In a mostly non-fatal sense, I think vampires are kinda hot. Though I'm only really into the male ones when it comes to me being bitten : )
Average M/f enjoyer
Lonnie
Somewhat familiar

Postby ClassifiedPerson » Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:16 pm

Is vampire vore when a vampire sucks all your blood gone or something? As a non-fatal enjoyer here, that definitely does not tickle my fancy. To me vore is always consuming the prey whole, and I have a vampire deity OC who does suck blood occasionally, but he vores often, though it's always orally swallowing his prey whole and alive. He's very much not undead or creepy, he's soft and gentle <3
ClassifiedPerson
Been posting for a bit

Postby Predator » Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:25 pm

I love vampirism. I consider it a subset of vore personally, at least when the pred's hunger for blood is emphasized.
Predator
Participator

Postby MidnightRose » Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:44 pm

Love it, 10/10. Vampirism is super sensual and mixing it with vore makes it even better for me. I prefer it being fatal and non-consensual.
MidnightRose
Vampric Homunculus

Postby MyHeartInAcid » Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:09 pm

Fuck yeah, its lovely
There also something to be said about blood inflation; gud
MyHeartInAcid
Somewhat familiar

Postby Stinkychan » Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:00 am

vampires = sexiest thing ever period no contest...
everything about them its not just the devouring part (which is also sexy) but the entire concept is........ sexy..have you SEEN queen of the damned???!!
pssst the pfp isnt a real nft
Stinkychan
New to the forum

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion