What Celebrity/celebrities would you like to eat?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: What Celebrity/celebrities would you like to eat?

Postby whizbang18 » Fri Dec 17, 2021 1:50 am

This may depend on how I consume celebrities I'd like to eat. Mind you, some of them I've even fantasized about being consumed (soft vore BTW) myself by them:

IF IT'S ORALLY: I'd suck up Daniela Ruah like really long spaghetti. Something about those eyes especially her as Kensi Blye just triggers a fantasy of my mouth turning into a magic hammerspace portal and just sucking Ruah down like intact raviolis. Her hand being first followed by the rest of as her feet are the last things seen before they disappear into my dark evil maw. Also probably some attractive female classmates or some faculty in college (I refuse to name them out of respect for their privacy!). Jane Levy is another one I would love to suck up like spaghetti too. None of them I would chew or subject to 'hard vore'. Anything involving blood or injury is a huge turn off for me.

IF IT'S ANAL VORE: Too many to mention but top ones would be Stana Katic, Michelle Rodriguez, Natalie Martinez, Priyanka Chopra, Gal Gadot, lots of attractive female classmates and faculty from school of some years past. Like I mentioned earlier, I refuse to name them out of respect for their privacy. If I had Mr. Slave's ability (He used it on Paris Hilton and on the "Stick of Truth" game as a 'summon'), I'd stuff Anna Silk (from Lost Girl) up my dark Poltergeist-closet portal in my rear. No way would her charm work on me! He!He! I'd also feed Jennifer Lopez into my giant Poltergeist-Closet portal too!

IF IT'S COCK VORE: Eva Longoria, Eva Larue (I once made a sequence where I got absorbed by her!), Natalie Martinez, some cartoon characters from certain 1990s cartoons, some female Youtube stars, certain Japanese actresses, models, you name it!

Mind you, this does NOT translate into ill-will or any actual negative feelings towards any of them nor does it translate into negative attitudes about women. I see this is having a so-called 'shadow' side or flip-side to who I am. I'd be sick beyond comprehension if anything bad happened to any of the celebrities I mentioned. I remember having similar fantasies about Aaliyah (including quicksand, worm vore, etc.) but I cried over Aaliyah's death in August of 2001 and retired her from my 'fantasies' list since.

Now there are other babes I fantasize about being absorbed by, either because they're my 'fantasy enemy' or they're just hungry pervs in my fantasy world.
whizbang18
Somewhat familiar

Postby GluttonAshley » Fri Dec 17, 2021 1:59 pm

Taylor Momsen from the band Pretty Reckless! Yumm!! She'd make such a delicious snack! Oh and Medelyn Cline from the show Outer Banks. I'd love to have her squirming in my gut too! I sure wouldnt mind being a snack for Maria Brink from the band In This Moment or for Maise Williams (Aria Stark) from the show Game Of Thrones!
Lets RP!
GluttonAshley#7349
GluttonAshley
New to the forum

Postby Theguythatdoes » Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:23 pm

GluttonAshley wrote:Taylor Momsen from the band Pretty Reckless! Yumm!! She'd make such a delicious snack! Oh and Medelyn Cline from the show Outer Banks. I'd love to have her squirming in my gut too! I sure wouldnt mind being a snack for Maria Brink from the band In This Moment or for Maise Williams (Aria Stark) from the show Game Of Thrones!

Some nice choices.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Briarheart » Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:27 pm

Maisie Williams is my number one pick. Really hoping we're going to see her properly naked (from the front) on screen sometime soon. I think slimmer, smaller girls would be better to eat solo and she just seems like the perfect girl to eat willingly and casually without any stress. I think my ideal scenario would be if we started getting vore/snuff scenes on screen with major actresses - I feel like Maisie would be a real professional about it and would be up for dying for real in a lead role and make one lucky lead actor very, very happy.
Briarheart
New to the forum

Postby Theguythatdoes » Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:43 am

Kukicheorom wrote:Maisie Williams is my number one pick. Really hoping we're going to see her properly naked (from the front) on screen sometime soon. I think slimmer, smaller girls would be better to eat solo and she just seems like the perfect girl to eat willingly and casually without any stress. I think my ideal scenario would be if we started getting vore/snuff scenes on screen with major actresses - I feel like Maisie would be a real professional about it and would be up for dying for real in a lead role and make one lucky lead actor very, very happy.

Nice choice.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby gonzodingo » Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:33 pm

Ariana Grande: Deliver us from her music with one big mighty crunch.
Ariana DeBose: Tentacles grabbing her and stuffing her in a giant maw would be fantastic.
Olivia Wilde: If I could be a winged devoured from Beastmaster, I'd make her into my lunch.
I look at a world gone mad and think to myself "Maybe I'm the crazy one".
gonzodingo
Been posting for a bit

Postby Theguythatdoes » Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:38 pm

Great choices.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:10 am

Kat Von D looked delicious when she was pregnant
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=15662 /RP preferences

Walk in the room and I know they all know man
If they don't know, put on a little show
Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby gonzodingo » Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:22 pm

Bebe Rexha: hard digestion
gonzodingo
Been posting for a bit

Postby Theguythatdoes » Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:49 pm

Emperor_Palpatine wrote:Kat Von D looked delicious when she was pregnant

Looking at her, I agree.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby fillyourgut » Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:26 am

Emperor_Palpatine wrote:Kat Von D looked delicious when she was pregnant

100% Agree!
Pregnant Pred/Prey always looking for RPs, come gobble me up!
fillyourgut
New to the forum

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:02 pm

Olivia Munn's pregnancy was also great. She looked incredible.
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=15662 /RP preferences

Walk in the room and I know they all know man
If they don't know, put on a little show
Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby puck5 » Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:29 pm

Ming-Na Wen and Scarlett Johanssen are two beauties I'd love to cock vore and turn into cum stains.
puck5
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Theguythatdoes » Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:51 pm

Emperor_Palpatine wrote:Olivia Munn's pregnancy was also great. She looked incredible.

Agreed, she looks delicious.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Theguythatdoes » Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:44 am

Remember when Lindsay Lohan got a fursona? I know it was a while ago and it kind of fizzled out, but there's a lot of vorish potential there, especially her churning away in a gut.
Theguythatdoes
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby gonzodingo » Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:39 pm

I saw Kelly Clarkson is hosting her 934th different show and it reminded my of just how very annoying I find her, so I wouldn't mind her eaten for my own sanitys sake.

While we're on NBC, I'd love to see Dylan Dryer eaten my some monster with a mouth full of sharp teeth.
gonzodingo
Been posting for a bit

Postby ozturkvid » Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:52 am

i Like Emilia Clarke
ozturkvid
New to the forum

Postby Amaco » Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:33 am

I prefer prey to be OCs. So I can't really name any RL people I'd want to eat. But if I had to...

Hayden Panettiere or Michael Cera maybe. :gulp:
AMACO
Amaco
Somewhat familiar

Postby ClarissaEld » Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:25 am

GORDON RAMSEY!
sorry, it was the first thing that came to my head.
straight female exclusively pred plush feral goat with a preference for anal
ClarissaEld
New to the forum

Postby puck5 » Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:45 am

After her roles in Game of Thrones and Obi-Wan Kenobi I'd have to say indria Varma. She's such a beautiful and mature looking woman and honestly I think I'd be doing her a service of by turning her into cum instead of letting her get old and wrinkled.
puck5
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion