Human Male Pred Custom Videos

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Human Male Pred Custom Videos

Postby vorelover14 » Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:58 pm

Hello all!

Hope all the hungry preds and fearful preys out there are doing well right now! I'll start off by saying that I couldn't find anything in the forum rules about this not being okay, but if it is please feel free to let me know and I can close the thread. I just wanted to let people know about something that may be of interest. So I've been part of the Eka's community for a while, mainly contributing to the Photo Morphs subforum.

Well recently I've started a different sort of vore work. Custom videos. While plenty of sites out there offer female vore vids, in my searches I found shockingly few that offered Male Preds. So as the saying goes if you want something done right, you know. Hence I've put my bloated gut and gaping mouth to use and have started doing male vore vids as customs for people. Now I'm not going to lie, I'm not like big C4S studio quality, but I've done a few of these before and I truly do put my heart and soul into making them just right for the people who order from me. I'm also (at least I like to think looking at other sites) pretty fair in my pricing, and always open to negotiate and work with someone's budget.

All to say, this is some shameless advertising, but I imagine there's at least a few people that may be interested so I figure why not. If y'all have any questions feel free to shoot them off in the replies or if you have interest in something feel free to PM me. Hope to hear from you all!

Best!
vorelover14
Somewhat familiar

Re: Human Male Pred Custom Videos

Postby JMTFS » Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:04 am

Do you have any example videos/content?
JMTFS
New to the forum

Return to General Vore Discussion