Looking for a comic on Pixiv

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Looking for a comic on Pixiv

Postby right2fail » Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:08 pm

Preface: I originally posted this request here, because I was unsure where to post it, then I discovered that there's a general "looking for" thread, so I moved it there, but it seems like it might get more attention here, so I have moved it back, and deleted the copy in the "looking for" thread.

For a few weeks I've been scratching my head looking for a vore comic that I thought I saw recently on Pixiv. It's possible I'm incorrectly remembering which site I saw it posted on, but I highly doubt it. I'm almost certain it was pixiv. My inability to find this comic again is frustrating me to no end. I have checked pixiv, furaffinity, exhentai, nhentai, even e621, and of course here, all to no avail. I hope that I'm just missing it and it's not gone.

The comic featured three major characters: a male human, a female naga/lamia, and a female drider/arachne/spider-centaur/whatever you want to call them. There were also a few other human males that played background/supporting roles. The main fetish featured in the comic was same-size unbirth. The comic was drawn in a fairly cartoony art style, similar to jj-psychotic, although I don't think it was actually him as he doesn't seem to have a pixiv account. To my knowledge, the compic was uploaded fairly recently (within the last few months or so.)
The story was pretty straightforward and went as such, to the best of my memory: The lamia and arachne both live in the same appartment. The first scene shows the lamia getting ready to leave her appartment and start her workday. In the process, she decides to carry her boyfriend inside herself for the day (via unbirth.) The next scene shows the arachne and lamia having a discussion. The arachne states that she doesn't see the appeal of inserting a human into one's self. In response, the lamia says something along the lines of 'don't knock it until you try it.' (I'm paraprhasing but that was her general meaning.)
A later scene shows the lamia and arachne in a club of some sort, where the arachne picks up a meek-looking human male for a date. The two eventually have conventional sex, after which the arachne asks if the human would like to try something new and unfamiliar. The human accepts, at which point the arachne inserts the (willing) human into herself.
The final scene shows the arachne and lamia in a cafe or someplace similar having a discussion. The arachne tells the lamia that she regrets not listening to her advice sooner, and the final shot shows sillhouettes of both the arachne and lamia with their (now) human boyfriends carried inside their bodies.

IF ANYONE CAN FIND THIS I WILL BE ETERNALLY GRATEFUL! I'm usually pretty good at finding obscure pieces of erotic art by searching with tags, etc., but this has been driving me crazy for days. ^^;

EDIT: I've checked Wayback Machine but it only has Pixiv's login screen. :(
right2fail
Been posting for a bit

Re: Looking for a comic on Pixiv

Postby r78a2 » Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:16 pm

hello there. the original comic you are looking for is called spider's cave by otaku cupid and xierra009 here is a link to the last know copy enjoy
https://imgur.com/a/lQfDVMt
r78a2
New to the forum

Return to General Vore Discussion