Best Digestion?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Best Digestion?

Postby Miridium » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:15 pm

Hard/realistic digestion without pain and suffering is my preference. Like passing out before the real deal kicks in.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GreenEyesDarkHeart » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:20 pm

The harder and gorier the better muaahaha >:0!!
GreenEyesDarkHeart
Somewhat familiar

Postby PlasmaTech225 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:32 pm

Instant, implied, or absorption. I tend to enjoy what happens before the stomach more than what happens inside the stomach.
PlasmaTech225
Participator

Postby Whalefood » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:18 am

Definitely hard digestion. It can be faster than usual, but for realistic digestion is the beeeest
-Gulp
Whalefood
New to the forum

Postby Vorepun » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:59 pm

I like a mix of hard and gentle? So pleasurable but also terrifying and deadly, with gore. :x
Vorepun
Been posting for a bit

Postby Seelane » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:23 pm

Gentle and soft for me. Im not into BDSM so getting hurt or hurting someone else doesn't appeal to me. I love pleasant digestion the same way I love pleasant sex and romance.
Seelane
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Aboriginal » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:37 pm

Soft -> Gentle -> Hard for me.

I like soft digestion the most because I want to consciously relish the entire experience from the certainty of doom, suspended in front of the maw, to the time in the stomach, absorption, metabolism, and expulsion. This form of digestion for me possibly portrays scenarios of mutual enlightenment for the predator and prey.

I like the loving/nurturing aspect of gentle digestion. Really turns me on as well because it portrays acceptance and joy for now, finally, becoming consumed and all the benefits the predator will reap from one's death instead of being the consumer and the reaper of benefits. Its like the predator saying, "Now is your time, your struggles in life will soon be over. Rest and become a part of me as you are what you eat." I still have a lesser but still present preference for a, for example, feral-minded predator that consumes simply to temporarily satiate hunger. With the former, I have won; with the latter, I have lost.

I like hard digestion for its realism, but with the qualifications of not suffocating or drowning. I want to be alive for as far along in the digestion process of the stomach as possible. Pain is okay too. With realism, I want to face the pain that one must go through as one's body struggles and resists being broken down into nourishment. Such is the pain of defeat and domination in the participation of one of the mysteries of life, that life feeds on life.

Really, the ideal for me is a combination of the three, a loving/nurturing predator, feeling bliss despite pain and gore and being conscious of the entire process.
On the scale of galaxies and stars to cells and molecules, the Universe constantly eats itself, time and time again through generations of things, ad nausea.
Aboriginal
Somewhat familiar

Postby voreprey » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:10 pm

Honestly, I love all kinds of digestion. Vore is not a complete process without this part and from some time it became my no.1 favorite. Funny because I remember times when it was a total turn off for me. But I guess we all slowly evolve and once get deeper into this fantasy, the gross becomes hot. Let's say I enjoy hard digestion, both with or without the pain. Soft is also fun but I like to keep it close to reality.
voreprey
Been posting for a bit

Postby Reaper8290 » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:17 pm

My favorite is hard digestion. My least favorite of the ones listed is implied. To me if a vore scenario doesn't go all the way it's no good lol. I always get bummed out if I see a really good comic/series or a really well written story and then at the end it's just like "and the the predator laid down to digest the end". I get that not everybody has the same tastes but come on at least give me a decent internal scene so I can imagine the digestion better.
Defiance reaps you naught but Death's embrace!
Reaper8290
Been posting for a bit

Postby tgawsome » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:17 pm

I like a hard detailed digestion sequence for my stories. However, I don't mind watching digestion from the outside. Nothing like watching the thrashing stop as the belly begins to lose the preys features bulging it out and slowly smooth out into a nice round blub of meat. I don't mind soft digestion and if its written well can be quite enjoyable. So in the end, any digestion is best digestion for me.
tgawsome
Been posting for a bit

Location: a cubicle. Wait are you telling me there stuff outside of the cubicle.

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:01 am

My personal favorite is fatal, painful and slow hard digestion.

Soft and painless digestion doesn't work to me, predator who has desire for perishing his dearest prey, will make their life even more worthless, so his prey is crying, begging and suffering due to whole process, and at end their soul is absorbed into his mind as memento.
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby gonzodingo » Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:03 pm

Hard digestion with the bones being expelled when finished.
I look at a world gone mad and think to myself "Maybe I'm the crazy one".
gonzodingo
Been posting for a bit

Postby unzipsdick » Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:11 pm

Komodo wrote:-Soft Digestion, where the prey slowly melts into a gooey and sentient form, but most
importantly of all, enjoys it!

I will take a heaping helping of that, thank you very much!

Consensual, pleasurable, melty digestion is pretty much the gold standard for me. I'm in this weird in-between space where I only like fatal vore, no compromises, but also cannot stand pain or cruelty. As a result, I really like detailed but unrealistic depictions of digestion. Besides, we're already suspending our disbelief enough to get a person inside of another's stomach, why not change the way acid works a bit?
"What was it he said that got everyone so upset?"
"Be kind to each other."
"Oh yeah, that'll do it."
unzipsdick
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cuddlekins » Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:53 pm

See, I'm weird. I'm not really into gory stuff, but I like pain and despair, and I guess I'm one to have my cake and eat it. When I write digestion, it's like, uhh... It's fully from the perspective of the prey, and it's very strongly implied that they're being hard-digested, but given the lack of sensory information due to lack of light as well as the utter overload of the pain felt, all the reader really gets is the agony of the experience, the vague understanding that their body is being sloshed, churned, and dissolved—all the way up to the inevitable fall into shock, and then the fading vital signs into last thoughts and postmortem narration.

I guess this way it's less about the viscerality of being digested alive, but more about, uhh.... emotional experience for the prey. I guess with the sort of stories I write, that's the most important thing.
***Cuddlekins Vore Stories (May contain LOLI)
***FF14 GPose Vore Comics
(Mostly macro/micro F/f, some ?/F, some monster girl same-size.)
Cuddlekins
Participator

Postby vampup » Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:19 pm

My fav kind of digestion is a mix of implied/soft digestion. It doesn't feel good for the prey(unless they're one hell of a masochist), but it certainly feels good for the pred. The feeling of the acid slowly turning them to mush as the pred's stomach gets hotter and hotter. Or we go with fast digestion, turning the prey to soup in minutes with barely time to struggle, and just becomes more fat on the preds body. I like other kinds of digestion but the melty soup kind is definitely my favorite.
vampup
New to the forum

Postby Norththe3rd » Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:07 pm

I'm really not a fan of anything too graphic, so hard vore is never really one I seek out willingly. More often than not, I stumble upon it, and I'm forced to question if I'm ok with this depiction of digestion I've found, or if I should run while I still can. Sometimes I'll find an example I'm into, but that's very rare, and is rather dependant on how I'm feeling.

More often than not, I prefer more "pleasant" depictions of digestion. Soft, implied, absorption and safe are all ones I prefer, since it's either left to your imagination, or it doesn't really hurt much, if at all, and more so just feels weird. Like, being absorbed or becoming goop/stomach juices, you would feel this weird sensation that you wouldn't really understand. But, wether it was slightly painful, not at all, quite pleasant or even pleasurable, it isn't graphic. Well, not too graphic anyway. It is still vore after all.

It's hard to explain. But then again, it's hard to explain why I have this kink to begin with, so nothing new there. :D
Norththe3rd
New to the forum

Postby MajinCell » Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:04 pm

Komodo wrote:So, simple question with lots of branches... But what kind of digestion do you guys enjoy?
There are SO many ways to take it, and I've never really noticed one kind being favoured
as a lead. If anything, most of them seem neck-in-neck in terms of popularity.
So... not making a poll or anything, but feedback and potential preferences please?
(Talking specifically the "DO digest" rather than the "NO digest" scenarios here)

-Implied Digestion, where the images/animation/story cuts away or stops just as the acid
begins to rise, or just as the predator closes their eyes for a nap. Never showing or going
into details as to leave it to the observer's own imagination.
- Instant Digestion, for lack of a better term, as often seen in games or older cartoons.
Where the prey seemingly dies the instant they reach the stomach, never struggling or
showing signs of life. Sometimes not even forming a bulge.
- Gentle Digestion(?), where the prey ultimately gets digested, but it is portrayed as a painless
or even pleasant experience. Often by having them fall asleep in the warmth and comfort of the
stomach, lulled by their predator.
-Soft Digestion, where the prey slowly melts into a gooey and sentient form, but most
importantly of all, enjoys it! Often used in Cock-vore or for Scat and followed up by some
kind of reforming or furthering of the story.
-Hard Digestion, where the prey is digested in a semi-/ fully realistic way. Fur, skin, flesh,
etc. Often with focus of discomfort and struggles, but sometimes takes a more merciful
road by having the prey drown or suffocate first.
- Absorption, where the prey simply gets merged with the predator. Either in a DBZ Cell
fashion or by showing the stomach walls just cramping the prey out of the image without
actually ever dissolving said prey.

I'm sure I missed some option(s?), but this is just a quick post before I gotta dash.
Please share if you can or feel like it. It is a question related to a project of mine that
touches heavily on the topic, so any feedback is warmly welcome!
Thank you!

My top 3 choices:
1. Absorption is the best one by far. The most underrated and least utilized form imo.
2. Implied Digestion.
3. Toss-up between Soft and Hard Digestion.

Instant digestion would honestly be the most underwhelming and anti-climatic way to portray digestion imho.

Just my brief take on this rather speculative and interesting subject.
MajinCell
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JettCabino » Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:51 pm

While I like the other types, Hard digestion is my bread and butter. Well, more like I am the bread and butter of whoever eats me but semantics.
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=57209
My rp interests ^^^
JettCabino
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lonnie » Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:37 am

I absolutely adore all types of digestion EXCEPT for hard/graphic, which is one of my few unshakable limits. As for my fave, I'd probably say the gentler kind. Doesn't have to be uber wholesome or anything, but fading blissfully, or even just like falling asleep, that's the type of thing I like best as prey.
Average M/f enjoyer
Lonnie
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheHungrySpeedrunner » Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:37 am

vampup wrote:My fav kind of digestion is a mix of implied/soft digestion. It doesn't feel good for the prey(unless they're one hell of a masochist), but it certainly feels good for the pred. The feeling of the acid slowly turning them to mush as the pred's stomach gets hotter and hotter. Or we go with fast digestion, turning the prey to soup in minutes with barely time to struggle, and just becomes more fat on the preds body. I like other kinds of digestion but the melty soup kind is definitely my favorite.

I also like fast digestion, in fact it’s the only kind of digestion for me lol!
TheHungrySpeedrunner
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion