Question: How many girls here are prey?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Question: How many girls here are prey?

Postby Vorachist22 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:23 pm

I am prey.
Vorachist22
Somewhat familiar

Postby SmolEmerald » Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:36 pm

I'm almost 100% always like a prey! I'm more submissive in general and love to be humiliated and debased, so, yeah! Count me in for this, I guess!

~Em
♥ Emi, lover of anything to do with ass. ♥
Request stories here: https://forms.gle/YQ9QyJhMxEF9yvRq6
SmolEmerald
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ixtili » Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:09 am

I mean I don't do a lot of roleplay so I don't know if I have a "position" I generally like romantic Vore or Vore that's definitely a metaphor for relational boundaries being blurred or crossed. I know I'm quite shy IRL so logically there's a bit of the rape fantasy from the raped side going on in that it's that idea of being given something you want whether you allow yourself to want it. But at the same time I generally find it easier to write the preds side of things because I know what I want from the pred better than I know what I want from the prey. TL;DR I'd say I'm prey leaning in terms of why the fantasy is the way it is. But I'd say if you invited me to roleplay I'd probably do a better more confidante job as the pred.

But I'm not sure if that's preference or just the simple fact it can be hard to write a character who is both terrified and attracted in spite of themselves. Repression is a hard thing to write espeacially in Vore where the metaphor is being depicted as literal. Juggling the preys feelings without things getting too dark can be an uphill battle.
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby tastylittletiny » Sat Dec 11, 2021 5:44 pm

Me~ I’m exclusively prey as well, I never am pred. Always prey <3
tastylittletiny
New to the forum

Postby xXxBadxApplexXx » Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:20 am

Me!
xXxBadxApplexXx
Been posting for a bit

Postby ClassifiedPerson » Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:42 am

I am exclusively female prey for male preds only!~
ClassifiedPerson
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion