Vore in media list

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Anyone see the latest PITA add...

Postby homer127112 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:20 pm

Someone didn't think things through...
Attachments
FB_IMG_1637885908678.jpg
homer127112
New to the forum

Re: Vore in media list

Postby typemoon » Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:51 pm

Shokubutsu Monster Musume Nikki It is about a girl who was eaten by a plant. and went. turned into a plant girl with the lower half of her body which is a giant mouth. in the first chapter he ate a bear it seems quite interesting https://lectortmo.com/library/manga/645 ... sume-nikki
typemoon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Vstar66 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:38 pm

quillanlockard wrote:I am looking for john foy strong arm commercial with a vore scene, have you seen it in the internet?

Ive got thr vid uploaded to thisvid
Vstar66
Somewhat familiar

Postby quillanlockard » Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:52 pm

Vstar66 wrote:
quillanlockard wrote:I am looking for john foy strong arm commercial with a vore scene, have you seen it in the internet?

Ive got thr vid uploaded to thisvid

Did you find it?
quillanlockard
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vstar66 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:18 am

Yes its on thisvid but its a private video
Vstar66
Somewhat familiar

Postby Boundy22 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 5:38 am

Vstar66 wrote:Yes its on thisvid but its a private video

Can I know the title of the commercial ?
Boundy22
Participator

Postby Vstar66 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:12 am

Dont know the name but it is a m/f same size vid
Vstar66
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vstar66 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:23 am

Here is a screenshot
Attachments
Screenshot_2021-11-26-06-11-16.png
Vstar66
Somewhat familiar

Postby quillanlockard » Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:08 am

Can I download this video please?
quillanlockard
Somewhat familiar

Postby 1dvsbastrd » Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:54 am

I hate thisvid. They have all these videos, but you can't watch them unless you're friends with who ever posted them.
1dvsbastrd
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vstar66 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:04 am

Ive made it public now .look for vorebitch66 on thisvid
Vstar66
Somewhat familiar

Postby quillanlockard » Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:31 am

Okay
quillanlockard
Somewhat familiar

Postby malus35 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:29 pm

typemoon wrote:Shokubutsu Monster Musume Nikki It is about a girl who was eaten by a plant. and went. turned into a plant girl with the lower half of her body which is a giant mouth. in the first chapter he ate a bear it seems quite interesting https://lectortmo.com/library/manga/645 ... sume-nikki

Protect Japan at all costs.
malus35
Somewhat familiar

Postby ssbbfanatic » Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:39 pm

Just an FYI for everyone, there's another vore/absorption scene in the upcoming chapter 12 of the spin-off manga series 愛囚ラヴァ (Love Prisoner Lava), created by the same author of Yokai Daily Girls Comics.

This time the pred is the AU version of the shadow girl we all know from the main series, her and a couple of her companions are surrounded by enemies and get into a fight, and she proceeds to ensnare and absorbs several of them into her body (literally devoured by the shadows XD).

https://twitter.com/ksk_horikawa/status ... 1812761601

The current chapter that just released (chapter 11) is a build-up to chapter 12 where the vore/absorption scene will take place, as we see her group get surrounded by enemies at the end of chapter 11.

https://urasunday.com/title/1794/174436

Just remember that these chapters are only available to be viewed freely for a limited time so be sure to save screenshots while you can (to get the highest quality screenshots possible, press the full screen icon below the manga pages, and than also fullscreen your browser window).

UPDATE: Chapter 12 is available now, get screenshots while you can!

https://urasunday.com/title/1794/174685
ssbbfanatic
Been posting for a bit

Postby AquaticCitizen » Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:54 pm

I feel like I'm making a mistake promoting this show anymore than I should- but here we go.

So there's an NFT Cartoon. Yeah, it sucks absolute donkey balls and whatnot. But there's a character (an anthromorphic lion) who's entire shtick is swallowing people whole. He doesn't get a bulge or belly from though from it. Only one episode has come out so far and I guess they are planning more for the future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8K-xkPP ... dApeFamily

Here's the first episode. In the first episode alone there's vore at:
-3:53- He swallows someone and burps.
-4:39- He swallows someone.
AquaticCitizen
Somewhat familiar

Postby Omb74 » Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:57 am

I don't think anyone has mentioned this site yet. The Big Cartoon wiki is an encyclopedia of expansion scenes throughout media. While the site is not centered around vore, It does cover vore-related scenes in media if they fit the site's requirements. There are currently 309 different pages that have vore in them. Some pages have only one scene while others might have multiple scenes of vore, but all of them have belly expansion. That being said, the site won't include any scenes that do not feature some form of belly expansion and do not allow fantasizing about scenes/characters on the site. It also doesn't include any media that is explicitly fetish-based content.

Here's a link to the site's vore category: https://bigcartoon.org/wiki/Category:Vore

Recently, someone mentioned that the Super Mario "KC" Manga had some expansion. I normally look over children's books for the site, but I did a quick rundown of the chapters they mentioned and found the instances along with some others. Door73, the admin, posted pretty much all the expansion from the manga on the site. He included a lot of Yoshi-related vore but did not include anything that didn't include belly expansion. For instance, Mario, Luigi, Peach, and two Rhino Dinos hide inside Yoshi's mouth two pages(48p) before the first image in the Yoshi egg section of the site page. Here's some more stuff that didn't make the cut:

There is also a meta Joke about Movie Yoshi attempting to eat normal Yoshi (Happens Twice): V22, 24p; V23, 113p
Yoshi eats a school of Octos to save Mario: V22, 97p
Mario tells a starved Yoshi to eat Wendy for following them(he just eats her shell and sets it on fire): V22, 124p-(Note, Wendy is shown naked for a while following this scene.)
Bonus: In the first chapter of the Yoshi story part; baby Yoshi eats a large wiggler from the game and lays a bunch of eggs. When a fairy explains to him what happened, He promptly eats the poor thing to see for himself. V41, 53p

There might be more that I forgot about, so here's the link to most of the chapters: https://themushroomkingdom.net/board/in ... ic=14805.0
75hfTHu.jpg
Just before Yoshi eats the falling enemies in the Yoshi Egg section on the wiki.
Omb74
Been posting for a bit

Postby Wolfsage » Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:14 am

Omb74 wrote:I don't think anyone has mentioned this site yet. The Big Cartoon wiki is an encyclopedia of expansion scenes throughout media. While the site is not centered around vore, It does cover vore-related scenes in media if they fit the site's requirements. There are currently 309 different pages that have vore in them. Some pages have only one scene while others might have multiple scenes of vore, but all of them have belly expansion. That being said, the site won't include any scenes that do not feature some form of belly expansion and do not allow fantasizing about scenes/characters on the site. It also doesn't include any media that is explicitly fetish-based content.

Here's a link to the site's vore category: https://bigcartoon.org/wiki/Category:Vore

Recently, someone mentioned that the Super Mario "KC" Manga had some expansion. I normally look over children's books for the site, but I did a quick rundown of the chapters they mentioned and found the instances along with some others. Door73, the admin, posted pretty much all the expansion from the manga on the site. He included a lot of Yoshi-related vore but did not include anything that didn't include belly expansion. For instance, Mario, Luigi, Peach, and two Rhino Dinos hide inside Yoshi's mouth two pages(48p) before the first image in the Yoshi egg section of the site page. Here's some more stuff that didn't make the cut:

There is also a meta Joke about Movie Yoshi attempting to eat normal Yoshi (Happens Twice): V22, 24p; V23, 113p
Yoshi eats a school of Octos to save Mario: V22, 97p
Mario tells a starved Yoshi to eat Wendy for following them(he just eats her shell and sets it on fire): V22, 124p-(Note, Wendy is shown naked for a while following this scene.)
Bonus: In the first chapter of the Yoshi story part; baby Yoshi eats a large wiggler from the game and lays a bunch of eggs. When a fairy explains to him what happened, He promptly eats the poor thing to see for himself. V41, 53p

There might be more that I forgot about, so here's the link to most of the chapters: https://themushroomkingdom.net/board/in ... ic=14805.0
75hfTHu.jpg

Been visiting that site for a few years now, it's pretty cool what they have on there.
The Sage Wolf of the forest.
Wolfsage
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Random_person » Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:23 am

So Centaurworld... (Netflix)

Spoiler: show
Season 2; Episode 6 12:15 in : The Nowhere King stops one of his minotaurs from leaving the throne room, to eat it. Quick shot of the minotaur's foot in the mouth followed by swallowing and a bulge w/ clear sillouette fighting before it's quickly digested.

Someone got screenshots of it:
https://lordsmaf.tumblr.com/post/669948 ... ntaurworld

Still in the process of watching, it so if this post is edited then there was another scene.
Random_person
Participator

Postby DrakeX » Sun Dec 12, 2021 12:03 am

there are several instances on the digimon adventure 2020 reboot where is implicated that wild digimon hunt and eat other digimons in order to evolve. There are even a few instances where we seen digimon getting eaten, nothing too detailed though, they get eaten off screen but there if one instance where a giant turtle digimon starts to toss other smaller tortomons into his mouth and chomps down on them once his mouth is full. no swallow though as the digimons inmediatly desintegrate into data particles when he bites them down but the sight of him with his mouth full of tortomons before biting down its pretty cool (and a bit creppy).
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby mofvore » Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:40 pm

Speaking of wikis, does anyone have a backup of the Cartoon Vore wiki?
https://cartoonvore.fandom.com/wiki/Cartoon_Vore_Wiki
It was shutdown along with a bunch of other nsfw wikis on fandom.com
mofvore
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion