Vore in video games

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Vore in video games

Postby brainstorm » Thu Nov 11, 2021 5:30 pm

no vore with this chick, but the potential for vore with her or future vore art is very applicable with her.

The serpentine goddess nuwa from shin megami tensei 5.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQFe5-UTfhU
brainstorm
???

Postby TheMightyHQ » Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:12 am

Lots of vore in new Jurassic World Evolution 2 game, each dinosaur have its own unique nom animation, no throat/belly bulges sadly.
https://youtu.be/7CzYOlmpe18?t=11
TheMightyHQ
Somewhat familiar

Postby Voracious Cutie » Sat Nov 13, 2021 11:19 am

Anyone else find it that if a game has a gardener character/farming section you can easily start imagining the character who gardens/farms as a pred? Just because of using disposal as manure I find I can.
Voracious Cutie
Been posting for a bit

Postby DrakeX » Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:49 pm

Some japanese rpg game someone posted in youtube today https://youtu.be/ryQylznFjt4 shows a group of girls fighting a t-rex like monster who can chomp down on any of the girls and hold her inside his mouth and if not released in time it gets swallowed causing an instant KO. It will do this even if there is only one girl standing
DrakeX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Orlando » Mon Nov 15, 2021 1:47 am

DrakeX wrote:Some japanese rpg game someone posted in youtube today https://youtu.be/ryQylznFjt4 shows a group of girls fighting a t-rex like monster who can chomp down on any of the girls and hold her inside his mouth and if not released in time it gets swallowed causing an instant KO. It will do this even if there is only one girl standing

Damn wish that game was available in US... I'll go broke trying to get all those girls though. ^^;
Orlando
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CapturePoint » Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:53 am

https://twitter.com/BandaiNamcoUS/statu ... dqj9g&s=09

Upcoming Dragon Ball game where one player plays as the different forms of Cell and goes on to attempt to devour the other 7 players via tail vore
CapturePoint
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheMightyHQ » Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:12 pm

I finally managed to capture some great vore scenes from Dino Crisis 3, enjoy!! :wink:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCXoMwGEKlo
TheMightyHQ
Somewhat familiar

Postby MisterEbony » Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:14 pm

CapturePoint wrote:https://twitter.com/BandaiNamcoUS/status/1460608599051358214?t=RbL4JACnk41YuoNc8dqj9g&s=09

Upcoming Dragon Ball game where one player plays as the different forms of Cell and goes on to attempt to devour the other 7 players via tail vore

Based on the pics for it there may be other villians, including friezq and buu. Oh how fun it would be if we had 21!
Voraphile, Furry, Brony, and Gamer.

Shall we play a game?
MisterEbony
???

Postby Alice3hoping » Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:24 am

MisterEbony wrote:
CapturePoint wrote:https://twitter.com/BandaiNamcoUS/status/1460608599051358214?t=RbL4JACnk41YuoNc8dqj9g&s=09

Based on the pics for it there may be other villians, including friezq and buu. Oh how fun it would be if we had 21!

I have a feeling those 4 will be some of the initial hunters, with each having their own mechanics, frieza focusing on sadistic brutal executions and likely possessing a scouter for locating some enemies, buu absorbing victims and being resilient to a lot of damage, 21 turning targets into candy and being the one with some minor disguise power early on, and cell with the many varied forms he possesses. Each hunter should pose unique challenges, but hopefully we will get some good vore in there, especially with the presence of cell and buu as hunters.
Alice3hoping
Somewhat familiar

Postby Lerkur » Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:44 pm

Skullgirls just released a trailer for a new DLC character. This time, it's Umbrella and her weapon, "Hungern"(a living umbrella monster) which has multiple animations of grabbing, ingesting, and chewing opponents. They're spit out afterwards unfortunately, but there might be something more in the final product. There's also a lot of vorish dialogue as well. "I'll feed you the world!" , "Don't worry! Hungern's never eaten anyone... that I know of." , etc. They're gameplay mechanics even seem to revolve around keeping Hungern fed. With the majority of character being beautiful women, this seems like it might be worth keeping an eye on.

You can watch the trailer here if you're interested.
Lerkur
Somewhat familiar

Postby erovia » Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:38 pm

One of my favorite video game series was ratchet and clank. it was full of vore
In my big belly is a world called Erovia.
You should come visit sometimes
erovia
Been posting for a bit

Postby N-Mario » Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:31 pm

erovia wrote:One of my favorite video game series was ratchet and clank. it was full of vore

Including those vicious gator sharks. :D
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby DollyFailFail » Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:49 pm

Lerkur wrote:Skullgirls just released a trailer for a new DLC character. This time, it's Umbrella and her weapon, "Hungern"(a living umbrella monster) which has multiple animations of grabbing, ingesting, and chewing opponents. They're spit out afterwards unfortunately, but there might be something more in the final product. There's also a lot of vorish dialogue as well. "I'll feed you the world!" , "Don't worry! Hungern's never eaten anyone... that I know of." , etc. They're gameplay mechanics even seem to revolve around keeping Hungern fed. With the majority of character being beautiful women, this seems like it might be worth keeping an eye on.

You can watch the trailer here if you're interested.

So as someone who bought the season pass and got to play the character in beta: she has a super where Hungern actually swallows the opponent for real if it kills them. It even gains a permanent buff for doing so.

Unfortunately the devs were cowards(:V) and made it automatically spit eaten opponents out at the end of a match.
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Omb74 » Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:40 am

I found a free top-down pixel RPG on steam called Buffet Knight. The main character is a Kirby-like blob that inhales objects and shoots them back to fight or swallow them for health. The knight gets the ability to eat larger objects and enemies after beating the first boss.
The game has two endings; one where he returns the town's special star ingredients and a secret ending where he gets to taste the "Ultimate Flavor". The game is fairly short and can be beaten in about 20 minutes or less.

I also found a VR game on steam called GrowRilla VR where you play as a gorilla that grows whenever it eats. I haven't played it, but the trailer briefly shows the player eating someone. So, it's my guess that you can eat animals and people when you're big enough.
Bare-in-mind, you would need a VR to PC set-up to play this game due to all steam games needing the client, in this case, SteamVR. If you brought the Quest 2, as I did, you won't be able to play steam games without connecting your PC and meeting the specification requirements, which I didn't meet.
Omb74
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nobodyman » Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:30 am

Been playing Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and, no, there aren't any vore scenes, but it feels like half the Pokedex entries are about how the Pokemon hunt/devour their prey. I guess if nothing else it could provide some inspiration.
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NightmareX7 » Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:49 am

Nobodyman wrote:Been playing Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and, no, there aren't any vore scenes, but it feels like half the Pokedex entries are about how the Pokemon hunt/devour their prey. I guess if nothing else it could provide some inspiration.

To be fair, I wouldn't expect Pokemon to have any vore. However, considering Pokemon are known to eat other Pokemon via Pokedex entries and have the potential to eat trainers, and Nintendo does enjoy throwing in a little vore here and there, I'm almost expecting to see vore in the new Pokemon Arceus.
NightmareX7
Participator

Postby ClarAya » Sun Dec 12, 2021 12:33 am

NightmareX7 wrote:
Nobodyman wrote:Been playing Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and, no, there aren't any vore scenes, but it feels like half the Pokedex entries are about how the Pokemon hunt/devour their prey. I guess if nothing else it could provide some inspiration.

To be fair, I wouldn't expect Pokemon to have any vore. However, considering Pokemon are known to eat other Pokemon via Pokedex entries and have the potential to eat trainers, and Nintendo does enjoy throwing in a little vore here and there, I'm almost expecting to see vore in the new Pokemon Arceus.

Well there is one specific pokemon and its Lanturn, the dex entry flat out says it uses the light on its antennae to blind its prey and while they are blinded Lanturn swallows them whole
ClarAya
Participator

Postby Jinxopow » Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:54 pm

Ok I had the urge to share this thought I just randomly had,
There’s this new Minecraft block, powdered snow, you transfer it with buckets, you fall through it slowly, and if you stand in it for too long you start to take damage.

Imagine, a texture pack that changes the powdered snow into stomach acid! I know, kinda stupid, but think about it, you could totally make Vore themed mob farms, it works so well because stomach acids take time to break you down, you could probably even change the death message from “_____ froze to death” to “_____ was digested”

I guess the good thing is that your items won’t get digested lol.
Sorry if this post isn’t supposed to be in this thread, it was video game related atleast :/

I guess it’s time for me to learn how to make texture packs.
Jinxopow
New to the forum

Postby N-Mario » Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:55 pm

Welp... I guess I've found our new vore flower, from a Mario Galaxy game (as usual):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVvki_841-Q
The discovery of the unused enemy itself appears to be old, but this video posted seems new. It appears that it can swallow you on the rolling ball that the player runs on in SM Galaxy. It's actions are very similar to how the little golf holes work on those rolling ball courses by popping the player out to another area.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind going in that plants mouth myself. :gulp:
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby DVaFanBoy » Sun Feb 06, 2022 5:10 pm

Jinxopow wrote:There’s this new Minecraft block, powdered snow, you transfer it with buckets, you fall through it slowly, and if you stand in it for too long you start to take damage.

Imagine, a texture pack that changes the powdered snow into stomach acid! I know, kinda stupid, but think about it, you could totally make Vore themed mob farms, it works so well because stomach acids take time to break you down, you could probably even change the death message from “_____ froze to death” to “_____ was digested”

I guess the good thing is that your items won’t get digested lol.

That's a nice idea.
I am not too talented with textures, but here is something. lul https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ai4NFwsaFuv-50Wt4Gv ... D?e=GsYoJf
Anyone can replace the texture if someone want's to improve it. Or remove them (delete the "textures" folder)

Spoiler: show
I totally don't "borrow" the idea now to try and implement something similar into the Vore mod i might do xDD
DVaFanBoy
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion