Is There A Type of Vore/Kink You Once Hated But Now Like?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: Is There A Type of Vore/Kink You Once Hated But Now Like

Postby YogurtAvacre » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:36 am

used to hate scat.

now I'm kinda okay with it but it's not my preference.
hi Sam
YogurtAvacre
Somewhat familiar

Postby NyaatoShiroi » Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:07 am

I am disliked anal vore at first, but then i am used of it and like it now~
Same thing does to scat and other kind of disposing, i am currently VERY OBSESSED WITH IT!
And digestion as well, ONLY if its graphic/hard/gooey, and with implied reformation.

Second, i am disliked FPreds, but not for TOO LONG :lol: Thanks to Zapor and BIGBIG!
I am create an peace within chaos i have in my doomed mind ♪
NyaatoShiroi
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ghrelin » Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:20 pm

Can't think of anything I hated but like now; my vore tastes haven't changed very much since, well, childhood. I've gone through phases of experimenting with other things, but my interest in them never stuck around once the novelty wore off.
Ghrelin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby belly » Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:53 pm

I used to only like same-size and half-size vore, and needed the prey to make a decent bulge in the pred's belly in order to be interested. But these days I find I also really enjoy bite-sized prey that all but disappears into the pred. Still not a fan of extreme micro/macro or all the mouth kinks that come with it (excessive saliva, etc). But I love the idea of prey being so well hidden, whether it's soft and protective or humiliating- in that no one will know they're even in there.
belly
New to the forum

Postby BusinessAsUsual » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:17 am

I honestly started out despising art from people who did fatal vore or graphic digestion, and anyone who did scat was almost immediately blacklisted. It was only non-fatal oral and unbirth there for years that peaked my interest.

As you can probably guess, I've completely turned around on the whole bloody/gory digestion thing and actually find it hotter than if it's skipped over. I'm not even joking there. I still only like scat in certain scenarios, but now it's not an instant turnoff, and I can tolerate even the stuff I'm not a fan of unless it involves diapers.
BusinessAsUsual
New to the forum

Postby Zangoose » Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:55 pm

When I first got into vore, I could not stand digestion, same-size, anal vore, scalie preds, or fat preds. Nowadays, those are some of my favorite things in vore!

I also used to dislike furry prey, but now I'm more neutral on it. Just as long as the pred isn't also a furry.

Most interestingly, while I NEVER disliked M/M, back in the day it was my overall least favorite gender combination. M/F was my favorite, followed by F/M, F/F, and M/M at the end. Nowadays, I pride myself on being a massive M/M fan. It's probably because I didn't know I was bi back then and thought I wasn't into guys, but now I DO know, and in fact realize I'm more into men than I am into women.
Just your friendly neighborhood M/M enthusiast.

For Vore code, see https://bit.ly/2GoUFwl
Zangoose
Somewhat familiar

Postby transgo » Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:43 pm

cock vore used to be weird
transgo
New to the forum

Postby fixated1 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:10 pm

I didn't hate it, but I used to not care about digestion one way or the other. Mouth and tongue play were and still are my favorite part of vore. The fantasy used to end after the swallow for me. But my attraction to the domination side of it grew and that made digestion more appealing over time. Now I prefer it to happen.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MelancholyClownD » Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:11 am

Hmm, probably AV. I'm not a fan of the end result of vore, but AV is alright as long as the, uh "entrance" in this case is clean.
MelancholyClownD
Participator

Postby Carashi » Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:11 am

When i first got into vore, i really hated to listen to stomach noises in videos. I usually would put it on mute and then watch it. Now, stomach noises is my favorite part of vore.

I also started loving male preds after a while in the community and me discovering femboys for the first time.
Carashi
New to the forum

Postby xXJohnodireXx » Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:34 am

Used to dislike human preds, disposal, and same size prey...now my interests have pretty much flipped. I exclusively like humans, like disposal, and same size is alright although I do prefer smaller prey xD (maybe around the size of 1-1.5 feet tall. That's nice)
xXJohnodireXx
New to the forum

Postby Birichino » Sun Dec 20, 2020 3:29 am

Big bellies used to be uncomfortable because of the association with pregnancy, but I've seen enough now to keep a vore perspective in most cases. Though I still strongly prefer micro/macro.
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby wolfSnack » Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:18 pm

I used to hate gas and disposal. Now, uh...

Well, let's just go with "it's what my own writing is popular for".
wolfSnack
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ixtili » Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:22 pm

Used to think same size with humanoids was weird. Now I like it.
Ixtili
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sndwchbtch » Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:19 pm

i don't remember which way it was but i didn't like the thought of going in either head first or feet first. see, i can't even remember so it's all the same to me nowadays lmao
sndwchbtch
Been posting for a bit

Postby Vorachist22 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:23 pm

I used to not like furries.
Vorachist22
Somewhat familiar

Postby tastylittletiny » Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:39 pm

When I first discovered vore, I used to be explicitly only into soft, safe, G/t vore. Therefore, I didn't like fatal vore, hard vore, or same size at all.

Now I love ALL of that. I, in fact, have found myself preferring same-size vore, with fatality or reformation of some kind. I still do enjoy G/t soft safe vore and whatnot, but I definitely lean more towards same-size with digestion now.

Concerning stuff I USED to like, I used to be so into nagas and taurs and any creature with a "first" and "second" stomach. Now I'm not the biggest fan of that any more, as I tend to prefer my preds to have one stomach most of the time now lol
tastylittletiny
New to the forum

Postby AeriaGloris » Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:24 pm

I read a tragic Vore story and it really stayed with me. I stopped looking at vore for almost a month and questioned my relationship with the fetish. I eventually reread the story and appreciated the emotion, the subtle hints and twisted betrayal.

Now, I love cruel preds and betrayal. The more the prey has to lose, the better.
My writing outline for 2022 is out. Let me know your thoughts on my latest Blog Post. ˚✧₊⁎( ˘▽˘ )⁎⁺˳✧༚
AeriaGloris
Somewhat familiar

Postby MyHeartInAcid » Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:56 pm

Disposal
MyHeartInAcid
Somewhat familiar

Postby tigercloud » Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:46 am

Yes I didn't liked Tail-Vore & Same-Size back then, but over time it seems i started to enjoy them a lot^^
Angel GTS Vore-Artist - My Gallery
---
Check out the Ekas Disinterest Filter
tigercloud
Participator

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion