How might you "entice" your pred of choice to eat you?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re: How might you "entice" your pred of choice to eat you?

Postby Eznam » Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:59 pm

IcyDead wrote:
Eznam wrote:Even if you saw the question that way, the scenario which they created for themselves to get eaten still remains pretty bad... It's like their thought process was "Is pred = will eat me". Compare that to how the preds are answering. Even though I only have 2 answers, they're pretty complete and thought out answers.

I'm not arguing the quality of the answers, just the legitimacy. Your outspoken negativity towards answers you deemed bad quality just seems rather needless to me lol, but each to their own I guess. :)

I mean the purpose of these threads is to generally let people turn themselves on by letting their imagination run wild and then describing what they imagined to get there. Answers like "I cover myself in food" are really just the "lol" of vore threads. It's a pointless reply done by people who don't really have an answer but still want to participate
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby sweetladyamy » Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:30 pm

Hmmm...

Honestly, I don't really have to do anything...
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby Fireborn7 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:32 pm

If I'm honest I like my pred to talk me into it. Like they're slowly whittling down my self-esteem and self-worth and telling me no one will miss me and that the fate of being their meal is better than anything else my life could turn out to be. Slowly breaking me down in a seductive, dominant way till I break and just give in and let them have me. Then I'm doomed, I'm all theirs and come what may, it's pointless to resist because I already surrendered to it.
Fireborn7
Been posting for a bit

Postby Eznam » Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:39 pm

Fireborn7 wrote:If I'm honest I like my pred to talk me into it. Like they're slowly whittling down my self-esteem and self-worth and telling me no one will miss me and that the fate of being their meal is better than anything else my life could turn out to be. Slowly breaking me down in a seductive, dominant way till I break and just give in and let them have me. Then I'm doomed, I'm all theirs and come what may, it's pointless to resist because I already surrendered to it.

That wasn't the question though X3
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby hernextmeal » Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:54 pm

I'd go into their pantry, pig out on all their food so they'd have nothing else to eat, but me, sitting there stuffed, immobile, covered in everything I pigged out on, and with a guilty look on my face.
hernextmeal
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby minakotomoka14 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:28 pm

I would slather myself in chocolate or honey, something sweet and tasty, or perhaps climb into the pred's food to entice him to eat me. Of course, if it comes down to it and I feel super willing, I can also just pry open his mouth and climb in myself. :D
Prey-leaning switch gal and writer with a passion for M/F vore and a love for being devoured by giant men of all kinds.
minakotomoka14
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby PoiYoFan » Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:22 pm

Unwilling pred and willing prey is the greatest, but the only way I can see you convincing an unwilling pred to eat you without you taking any kind of force against it would be sweet talk.
Check out my CAI bots here!
PoiYoFan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vorachist22 » Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:48 am

I would eat a big meal to make me nice and filling for my pred.
Vorachist22
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion