Preds: How cruel do you like to be?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

How cruel of a pred are you?

I like being nice to my prey.
20%
I'm not nice or mean to my prey.
10%
I like to be a little cruel towards my prey.
27%
I'm VERY cruel towards my prey...
23%
I'm as cruel as can be towards my prey!
20%

Total votes : 143

Re: Preds: How cruel do you like to be?

Postby Sitharc » Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:26 am

Prefer to be prey usually, but when I do feel that rare pred mood... then I tend to lean more towards crueler female preds. Regardless of whose playing her tho, I love it when she hums/sings her prey a morbid lullaby as the prey slowly stews while being dissolved alive over many hours. But before eating them, depending on mood, but usually prefer to act nice or seem normal to them, I don't like flat out telling prey what's going to happen to them, rather they have no idea as to just how much danger they are in for. Doesn't matter how 'nice' the pred is in the long run, the stomach is still going to be rather hostile as time goes on.
Sitharc
---

Postby AzurePheonix » Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:42 am

My two cents is this - swallowing someone whole and subjecting them to melt alive in a fleshy, dark acid bath sac is probably one of the cruelest ways I can imagine sending someone out of this life. And so, with that in mind, a predator going out of their way to be crueler than that, or add additional cruelty to their act is just too on the nose and excessive for me to find any enjoyment in. If you were writing a villainous character and wanted to underscore the fact that they’re a douche, you might portray them doing something like kicking puppies. But you likely wouldn’t make them take out a knife and start disemboweling the poor animals, would you? It’s just not necessary to deliver the point.

For me, the best humiliation is not in deliberate torture, but instead absolute indifference. In some sense, one could say that being negligible towards the prey, regarding them as nothing more than a hefty meal, is just as cruel as acknowledging that the person inside you is still a person.
The Azure Phoenix will spread his wings and fly with only the most Royal of Blue flares.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ScrambleandClick » Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:34 pm

For me, this comes in a few flavors.

1. A normally heroic predator loses their cool and puts the prey through all sorts of hell by sheer accident[0]. Instead of... disabling the prey and tranqing ASAP like they usually would before noms. Not the most appealing of sights, but probably the one I'm more comfortable with doing unless requested specifically for villainous acts. <_<; Mostly because I know I can get overboard with villainy and I don't want to accidentally jump people with that.

[0]: For a good example of what I mean, minus noms, take a look at the scene in League of Legends: Arcane when one of the main characters sees a trauma trigger and suddenly shoots everything instead of shooting the one person.
  2. A villainous/anti-heroic predator exhibits other ways of being cruel that aren't digestion related, but still play a huge role. Like... breaking someone's mind with words. Yep. Who doesn't like a manipulative bastard whose words are just as good as their jaws for tucking their next meal into their belly?
  3. A predator giving their gut the good ol' belly massage to help work their prey into slush. Bonus points if the prey's now stuck in the predator's body as additional sapient fat. Because body trophy.
ScrambleandClick
Participator

Postby blergle » Sat Dec 18, 2021 9:46 pm

Since my interest in vore is based on the horror aspect, I do prefer to make predators that are deliberately sadistic because that's *their* kink. They aren't content to simply consume someone, possess them or dehumanize them by demoting them to food status. They want them to be terrified, give them a little hope and then dash it, and prolong and enjoy their struggles. I tend to go with supernatural predators that can use magic to do things like put a spell on a victim so that they don't have to breathe, and won't suffocate inside so they are instead doomed to be digested alive and die of blood loss or sheer terror or some such awful thing. They'll taunt prey, maybe pretend to make a mistake so their prey gets to "almost escape". They'll eat entire families one by one in front of those remaining. They'll make it no secret that they're enjoying their prey's suffering. They'll be open about their enjoyment; if they do the "masturbate with a full stomach" trope, they make sure that their prey is aware of it. They'll go out of their way to keep prey healthy and whole so they'll survive swallowing and take longer to die in the stomach. And these sadistic predators will go after the most undeserving,random, non-evil prey possible so it cannot be rationalized in the tiniest way as deserved. And I don't want it to be rationalized as "I have to live, too", either. The supernatural predators I write generally don't need to eat at all and will make sure to tell prey so they know it was just purely to enjoy eating them. My predators just get their rocks off on eating sapient beings that can comprehend the full horror of what's being done to them. Some of them I'll make energy feeders that gain some sort of nourisment from the actual terror or pain, but generally I prefer it to be purely for the lulz.
blergle
---

Postby AeriaGloris » Tue Dec 28, 2021 1:13 am

I love all ends of the spectrum. From Pred's relishing their prey's generosity to prey being inconsequential food. But my sweet spot is the Pred that enjoys the hunt. A pred that savours each moment of deceit, as if every drop of flavour comes from the moment that the prey discovers that their life, love or sacrifice will amount to nothing. A well earned meal should always taste better.
My writing outline for 2022 is out. Let me know your thoughts on my latest Blog Post. ˚✧₊⁎( ˘▽˘ )⁎⁺˳✧༚
AeriaGloris
Somewhat familiar

Postby VoraciousVie » Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:18 pm

I admit I lean heavily towards being as brutal as possible to the prey. I feel like Vore, at least to me, represents in a fashion a symbolic dominion both physically and mentally. Of being faced with an indomitably greater force who exceeds the smaller, more vulnerable prey in every way. A power fantasy; in short terms. Expressing a vicious, overbearing domination on an innocent and likely undeserving character is part of the kink for me. And ties heavily into why I like things like Vore so much. It really all goes back into a fashion of power play. And while I'm not adverse to a wholesome scene here or there... I'd be lying if I said I found them as attractive as scenes where I can really go loose with an extremely sadistic brutality towards an unfathomably weaker character.

Once more I suspect it all ties back into something like powerplay, for me. The ability to feel like a living force of nature rather then a simple mortal person-- Which definitely sounds a bit fucked up recounting it here lmao 8O
Always hungry, never enough~!
VoraciousVie
New to the forum

Postby TMVore » Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:22 pm

I'm the romantic type, I likely make it a fun date for both sides.
TMVore
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jayezox » Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:27 am

The cruelest I like to be is throwing in some playful teasing. Other than that, I want my body to be a haven for my special prey that I allow inside.
Jayezox
---

Postby Lonnie » Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:40 am

I’ve never actually gotten to play a pred scenario with my guy, so this is all hypothetical- but I imagine when eating live prey, he wouldn’t be overly cruel or sadistic. Ain’t my kinda thing unless it’s a special scenario. Being forced into an excessively hot and fast-working tum is already cruel enough! Though again, it does depend on the scenario. Most of the time I want him to be a sweetie, or at least not overly terrifying, preferably with some teasing mixed in. I love teasing < 3
Average M/f enjoyer
Lonnie
Somewhat familiar

Postby stearwing » Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:51 pm

It's food. Why play with your food? Just eat the idiots.
I'm a dragon.
I eat people. I digest people. I shit people.
I do other things, too.
It's a living.
stearwing
Participator

Postby Skulker » Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:36 pm

It fluctuates, so depending on when you ask, my Prey are either worthless pieces of meat that exist only to be abused and devoured for my enjoyment, or they’re my precious little pet snacks that I need to gobble up and keep safe in my tummy where they belong.
Skulker
Somewhat familiar

Postby BunnyButtercakes » Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:42 am

Eh, it depends on the situation. If someone wants me to be all sweet and lovey-dovey, then I'll be the cuddliest person you've ever meet. But, if you want me to be "step-on-your-balls" levels of cruel, then I can do that, too. I guess I'm open like that, you know :lol:?
BunnyButtercakes
New to the forum

Postby BigHairyBearBelly » Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:45 am

As cruel as I can be without actually reveling in the gore aspect. Sure, I like the idea of someone thrashing about and dying a horrible death inside me as my belly gurgles and groans away, but I don't want to have to think about what their remains actually LOOK like. I won't revel in the thought of their bones crunching and their skin peeling off, at least not in much detail.
BigHairyBearBelly
New to the forum

Postby Fatboy » Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:20 am

Depends on who the prey is, if the prey is a girl I like I can be nice to her and imagine she wants to be eaten, if it's a girl I don't like or a random girl I like to be a little more cruel to her but i always chew my fangs no matter the situation
Fatboy
Been posting for a bit

Postby alockwood1 » Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:19 am

I usually prefer gentle predators, especially in non-fatal scenarios, but it does depend on the situation.
alockwood1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby feauxen » Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:37 pm

I prefer to catch my flies with honey rather than vinegar, to borrow from the popular saying. That said, sometimes people just deserve to get gulped and I'd rather prefer they weren't into what I'm about to do to them. But even then I like the subtle approach. You shouldn't see a good pred coming in my opinion, not unless you're such a prey-slut that you go around begging for death.
feauxen
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to General Vore Discussion